Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't announce it. She knows what it is and has a video of it and will "post it soon". She did say "we got what we're meant to have"
Did you notice how much she was smiling talking about it though? I’m thinking girl after seeing that.
Also I laughed out loud hearing her say she’s a pretty go with the flow, chill kind of person!!! Hahahaha. Who is she trying to fool? Herself?
---
Also 🦊 is very socially advanced?? He understands the world? Okayyyy. I know he’s very obnoxious and annoying in public but advanced socially? No.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Did you notice how much she was smiling talking about it though? I’m thinking girl after seeing that.
Also I laughed out loud hearing her say she’s a pretty go with the flow, chill kind of person!!! Hahahaha. Who is she trying to fool? Herself?
Yeah I think she is really trying to throw us off with the "we got what we're meant to have" because she has always said they would have 3 boys. It's defs a girl. Funny how she said Kurt was done at two but wasn't she just saying Kurt always wanted 3? And part of me really thinks if they had 3 boys she would try just once more for a girl so I recon she feels complete because it's a girl.
I had a family friend got told she was having a girl, bought all the girl clothes etc and ended up being a boy :ROFLMAO: can only hope the same happens for Sez

• Haha
Reactions: 25
---
Also 🦊 is very socially advanced?? He understands the world? Okayyyy. I know he’s very obnoxious and annoying in public but advanced socially? No.
Atleast if she has a girl maybe she'll finally stop having babies??
---
Yeah I think she is really trying to throw us off with the "we got what we're meant to have" because she has always said they would have 3 boys. It's defs a girl. Funny how she said Kurt was done at two but wasn't she just saying Kurt always wanted 3? And part of me really thinks if they had 3 boys she would try just once more for a girl so I recon she feels complete because it's a girl.
I had a family friend got told she was having a girl, bought all the girl clothes etc and ended up being a boy :ROFLMAO: can only hope the same happens for Sez
Also wasn't Kurt done at 1 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I noticed in her video she kinda had an appeared word slip up and said “my other two boys”. I really am on the fence on the gender but that could have been a massive Freudian slip 😂 Let’s see if she deletes this comment or enjoys the speculation

edited to blur names, soz

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I noticed in her video she kinda had an appeared word slip up and said “my other two boys”. I really am on the fence on the gender but that could have been a massive Freudian slip 😂 Let’s see if she deletes this comment or enjoys the speculation

edited to blur names, soz
What was the timestamp on that video?

Reactions: 3
Interesting that she says around 11:20 that both boys were high risk / stressful pregnancies that had health issues and needed extra scans etc (don’t quote me, can’t recall word for word) But I don’t remember her having any issues with Fox? Maybe she never spoke on it…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She also said she felt implantation with both boys… wasn’t 🦊 a complete whoopsie/surprise/‘love baby’?

Shes full of tit, she didn’t feel anything with him, she just has to exaggerate everything, and anything she can to be the authority on pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Interesting that she says around 11:20 that both boys were high risk / stressful pregnancies that had health issues and needed extra scans etc (don’t quote me, can’t recall word for word) But I don’t remember her having any issues with Fox? Maybe she never spoke on it…
IIRC F stopped growing towards the end of the pregnancy. Doctors wanted to induce as they were very worried but Dr Sarah knew best and refused because she wanted a natchural birth.

Reactions: 26
Interesting that she thinks she gives home birth vibes. In what world Sez? your previous births are documented and have been watch by millions and we know you can’t handle it.

Posted too quickly, did 🐮 really come out blue/not breathing? I don’t remember that part of the birth vlog.

Edit - went back and checked, he’s crying Sarah so clearly was breathing, he was also pink. Is she dumb enough to forget that this is all documented.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
IIRC F stopped growing towards the end of the pregnancy. Doctors wanted to induce as they were very worried but Dr Sarah knew best and refused because she wanted a natchural birth.
And then tried to do it the natural way and was banging her head against the shower and finally gave in and had an epidural and dillated 7 cm in mere hours! But western medicine is the enemy

Reactions: 32
If she has a girl, I can imagine a lot of “you know what boys/girls are like” and really putting boys and girls into their own defined box of existing.

Reactions: 22
She also said she felt implantation with both boys… wasn’t 🦊 a complete whoopsie/surprise/‘love baby’?

Shes full of tit, she didn’t feel anything with him, she just has to exaggerate everything, and anything she can to be the authority on pregnancy.
That or she tricked Kurt first time round 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When she was saying they feel complete as a family of three, she says maybe that will change in the future. Then says “Gods plan might be to have more. We’ll see, I’m merely a vessel.” GIRL WHAT THE duck????

We already knew she thinks a woman’s main purpose in life is to pop out kids but yikes when she confirms it, it’s jarring. She’s a gross old-school Bible thumper.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.