Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unrelated to the latest drama but something that really bothers me about Sarah. Why is she so uncultured? She has so much money but she barely ever leaves Australia. The furthest I’ve seen her go is Hawaii? Why doesn’t she visit Europe or even the US (mainland)?
weird thing to get annoyed about but it really irks me.
Can you imagine how effing annoying she would be though? “If you’ve gone to Spain, you’d know”, “if you’ve gone to Italy, you’d know”, not to mention the lies, she’d go to France for a week and this would evolve to “when Kurt, the boys and I were living in France…”, she’d be even more insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Unrelated to the latest drama but something that really bothers me about Sarah. Why is she so uncultured? She has so much money but she barely ever leaves Australia. The furthest I’ve seen her go is Hawaii? Why doesn’t she visit Europe or even the US (mainland)?
She’s just another Burb Bogan that has more dollars than sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry for the double post, but just found these hidden ig comments under workout guide post. Purchased on Friday, it’s now Tuesday morning with no resolution. Quality customer service as always.
IMG_0221.jpeg
IMG_0222.jpeg
IMG_0223.jpeg
IMG_0224.jpeg

Oh and I think you guys might have guessed the new baby’s name 🤭
IMG_0220.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I lived in the Shire, and I will speak from my own personal experience. Sarah is what we call a classic Shire Hobbit. Half the people I know from the Shire love to travel, the other half are very much “this is the best place on earth omg I never want to leave”. A lot of boomers who live there call it “God’s Country” so I wouldn’t be surprised if Sarah agrees with that lol.

It has made me cringe when Sarah has claimed in the past that she gets stopped in the street. I worked in Cronulla for 3.5 years and saw her so many times. She blends in. No one gives a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I lived in the Shire, and I will speak from my own personal experience. Sarah is what we call a classic Shire Hobbit. Half the people I know from the Shire love to travel, the other half are very much “this is the best place on earth omg I never want to leave”. A lot of boomers who live there call it “God’s Country” so I wouldn’t be surprised if Sarah agrees with that lol.

It has made me cringe when Sarah has claimed in the past that she gets stopped in the street. I worked in Cronulla for 3.5 years and saw her so many times. She blends in. No one gives a tit.
This. All of it. So many times over.

Can you imagine how effing annoying she would be though? “If you’ve gone to Spain, you’d know”, “if you’ve gone to Italy, you’d know”, not to mention the lies, she’d go to France for a week and this would evolve to “when Kurt, the boys and I were living in France…”, she’d be even more insufferable
Hahah yes! That is a very good point actually.

Reactions: 11
Why go on about including 🦊 in dinner decisions and give him the choice but then go with what SHE feels like for dinner anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry for the double post, but just found these hidden ig comments under workout guide post. Purchased on Friday, it’s now Tuesday morning with no resolution. Quality customer service as always.
View attachment 2934261View attachment 2934263View attachment 2934264View attachment 2934265

View attachment 2934271
You should post this on outspoken! She can’t hide the comments there!

Why go on about including 🦊 in dinner decisions and give him the choice but then go with what SHE feels like for dinner anyway?
The whole conversation was a device to bring up her cookbook which, guess what, is now available to purchase again - who wouldve thought! Involving an innocent child in marketing when they have no idea what's happening gave me the biggest ick especially when she says "what about the chicken pie from sarah's day cookbook" who would refer to their book like that when talking to their child. Oh of course, because it's for the viewers, not her child. It's just awful.

She's done this for years, having a conversation with her "besties" but actually selling something. But now a child is involved...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2934271
I might just be slow but I don't see any correlation to the high tea menu and the dove emoji like the commenter is insinuating.

Also, surely Sarah would just delete the comment, not hide it. This was probably Instagram flagging it for whatever silly reason.

I do think Dove could be a contender though. We know she originally wanted Bambi. Another animal or biblical name is probably on the cards, despite saying she wants a "normal" name this time. A normal name for a boy, something qUiRkY for a girl.

Reactions: 9
IMG_9319.jpeg

I can’t be the only kiwi in this group who thinks of this lady any time they hear the name Dove… I can’t take it seriously as a name 😅 for those who don’t know, this is well-known Gloriavale (cult) member - Dove Love.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I might just be slow but I don't see any correlation to the high tea menu and the dove emoji like the commenter is insinuating.

Also, surely Sarah would just delete the comment, not hide it. This was probably Instagram flagging it for whatever silly reason.

I do think Dove could be a contender though. We know she originally wanted Bambi. Another animal or biblical name is probably on the cards, despite saying she wants a "normal" name this time. A normal name for a boy, something qUiRkY for a girl.
There were comments in this thread on page 15 re the emojis on her pregnancy announcement post. I figured she might have hidden any dove or rose emojis since then.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.