Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so disheartening to see people on outspoken Insta not listen to the podcast and just going off the posted clips - if they listened to the whole thing they’ve relayed it perfectly and professionally too. 😞

I reached out to Hannah about joining us to chat here for support & she said she’s been following along but tattle isn’t taking any new signups! We got you Han! 💕
She can join if someone generates a referral code for her.
Apologies l see that was already mentioned after l wrote this.
---
Wel plant-based usually means vegan so is very different to just meat free which is veggie.
Also if the recipe you shared is what she used then she was once again falsely advertising her cooking as it's definitely not plant-based/vegan, the idiot.
The recipe l shared was the screenshot of her recipe from the description that she posted on YT shorts 👍
Screenshot_20240511_222655_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t wait to see how desperate Sarah’s going to be to try and upstage her “bestie” at her own wedding 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’m shocked Sarah agreed to be a bridesmaid because it’s Mother’s Day today and she would still be there. And Mother’s Day has to be all about her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Waiting for Kurt’s Mother’s Day post written entirely by Sarah of course, glorifying her as a mother. I wonder if it will be as fake as this one from 2022. He missed last year.

IMG_8702.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Maybe she read here that Sarah was going to announce it for her so she had to get in quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
299ACE64-C28C-44F8-B179-245FA555F612.jpeg
Sarah’s Mother’s Day post from two years ago. See that bottom sentence? You’d think such a kind sensitive person would write something like that again yesterday… especially after baiting fertility issues again 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Unrelated to the latest drama but something that really bothers me about Sarah. Why is she so uncultured? She has so much money but she barely ever leaves Australia. The furthest I’ve seen her go is Hawaii? Why doesn’t she visit Europe or even the US (mainland)?
weird thing to get annoyed about but it really irks me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Unrelated to the latest drama but something that really bothers me about Sarah. Why is she so uncultured? She has so much money but she barely ever leaves Australia. The furthest I’ve seen her go is Hawaii? Why doesn’t she visit Europe or even the US (mainland)?
weird thing to get annoyed about but it really irks me.
Because she’s a little white Christian girl

Reactions: 18
Because she is not interested in anyone or anything outside her little boring Cronulla bubble.
She is way too self centered to want to see other parts of the world and learn about their culture. She only thinks everyone wants to see HER world and (lack of) culture.
If she ever does hear about something newsworthy even in Australia, bushfires… floods… she makes it about her or uses those things to grift and line her pockets. Even Australian culture she gives the middle finger to by buying Kurt a Didgeridoo from a non indigenous business. She couldn’t give two shits about culture.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.