Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but what ‘cook’ doesn’t know to cut from the bottom of a tomato and use the top as the safe part to hold when slicing?

Also the blog was BORING. The table is UGLY. The plates are awful, don’t know why she’d brag about them being expensive when they are that ugly hahaha
---

Looks like ovulation tests have purple on the box and pregnancy tests have pink. The box on her counter had pink.
You're right I can see the pink now
She is so bleeping weird, such a baiter it's ridiculous

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else pick up on the fact that she gave M a bit of watermelon and then walked off into another room completely to story? Choking can happen in the blink of an eye and there’s such a thing as silent choking, I don’t care how old your kid is. Watch them eat ffs.

Reactions: 29
Did anyone else pick up on the fact that she gave M a bit of watermelon and then walked off into another room completely to story? Choking can happen in the blink of an eye and there’s such a thing as silent choking, I don’t care how old your kid is. Watch them eat ffs.
Yes this annoyed the duck out of me. She is a barely there mother. What a joke

Reactions: 14
Sorry but what ‘cook’ doesn’t know to cut from the bottom of a tomato and use the top as the safe part to hold when slicing?

Also the blog was BORING. The table is UGLY. The plates are awful, don’t know why she’d brag about them being expensive when they are that ugly hahaha
---

Looks like ovulation tests have purple on the box and pregnancy tests have pink. The box on her counter had pink.
She looks SO OLD and haggard here good lord

Reactions: 7
Stop blaming your hair loss on being postpartum. M is nearly two year old, you're not postpartum anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yes it was on the local police page but Sarah has released the photos of the sunglasses lady to her tiktok.
Screenshot_20231205_225217_TikTok.jpg

I reported it for doxing because who knows how crazy her stans are. The woman is a thief but doesn't deserve to have fan girls sicced on her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She also said the pair of sunglasses she was wearing are the second repurchase.
Did she really buy the same pair 3 times?
Or did she misspeak?
2k is a lot to drop on sunglasses that she says at the end she doesn’t want to wear them and they’re bowed. 😬

Reactions: 11
I can’t be bothered to go back and watch her original boring story time on this, but didn’t she say that she was chatting to a woman and taking photos and then noticed her glasses missing after that. Today she said that Makaki was running away and she turned her head and they were stolen. So which is it?

Reactions: 18
I think the original story was the kid ran off and she had to chase him, and that's when the sunnies were taken.

Reactions: 8
I thought she watched the footage at the post office and actually saw the person take her sunglasses while she was distracted? But now they don’t have that footage ?

Reactions: 9
Hi babes

I’ve gotta go to the post office, so just checking, should I leave my valuables out while I get in the way and chat to strangers?? And should I hype up my toddlers before we go in? Wanna get it right

Xx 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IMG_2584.jpeg

Girl, what?
Having frizzy, thin and fine hair is lonely and defeating?
As someone who has frizzy, thin and fine hair, it’s really not that dramatic, sis.

Also, your hair looks the same, just styled. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I am confused what her treatment is... I get Keratin treatments and for 3 day days after I have to keep it pin straight, no tying up, have to straighten out frizzes every morning etc., before I can even wash it for the first time .... but her hair is styled? Wutttt.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I truly believe a third child is PURELY for the added social content, I have two kids and its bloody hard work; she doesn't seem to cope well with putting herself 2nd or 3rd to the kids, I wonder if her mum will move in, I can't see her managing at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.