Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2612798
Girl, what?
Having frizzy, thin and fine hair is lonely and defeating?
As someone who has frizzy, thin and fine hair, it’s really not that dramatic, sis.

Also, your hair looks the same, just styled. 🙄
Why the duck would having frizzy hair be lonely? Frustrating, annoying maybe but lonely? JFC.
I cannot get my head around how bleeping dense and tone deaf she is.

So glad she is an irrelevant as ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I truly believe a third child is PURELY for the added social content, I have two kids and its bloody hard work; she doesn't seem to cope well with putting herself 2nd or 3rd to the kids, I wonder if her mum will move in, I can't see her managing at all.
It would be interesting to see what her brand direction would be once both boys are in school, but if she has another I guess she keeps the "busy stay at home boss Mum" title

Reactions: 10
Hi babes

I’ve gotta go to the post office, so just checking, should I leave my valuables out while I get in the way and chat to strangers?? And should I hype up my toddlers before we go in? Wanna get it right

Xx 😘
Just to update you all, I put my little toddler in the pram strapped in, gave my 3yo strict instructions to explore open-ended free-range consumption of a candy cane at my feet and went while my school kid was at school. Funnily enough I didn’t feel the need for 30 min convos with old men strangers and none of my children got in anyone’s way. It’s amazing what a pram can do! If only Sezzy was gifted one (or two, or three…)

Also lol, 3 kids here and not religious but sure am overwhelmed most of the time haha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t be bothered to go back and watch her original boring story time on this, but didn’t she say that she was chatting to a woman and taking photos and then noticed her glasses missing after that. Today she said that Makaki was running away and she turned her head and they were stolen. So which is it?
She also said the post office MADE HER call the police and file a report, whereas she was the one who demanded the CCTV footage from the post office originally and they were like duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Amy from outspoken makes a great point here (on their Facebook). Sarah should always say allegedly because she didn’t actually see the woman taking the glasses?

She is clearly angry now because she knows there will be no way of catching the thief and no one in this world messes with Sarah she will take „justice“ in her own hands and now chases them with the help of her mob of stans, if only she would use her following for better and more important causes 🙄 sigh…

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She also said the post office MADE HER call the police and file a report, whereas she was the one who demanded the CCTV footage from the post office originally and they were like duck off
Imagine if they switched up from “get lost” to “file a police report” because she was hassling them as if they could compel a random customer to give back sunglasses that they might not have stolen 🤧

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20231206_122342_Instagram (1).jpg

Of course the post office "encouraged" her to go to the police! They can't do anything. Sarah wanted their CCTV footage so she could doxx the woman to her followers. The post office wasn't allowed to give it to her but they could give it to police, so likely told her to file a report so she could get it that way. And she's such a saint, only trying to stop these acts in the community!

Screenshot_20231206_122342_Instagram (2).jpg

If it wasn't "that serious" we wouldn't even be having this update. This also shows she knew she would provoke people.

Screenshot_20231206_122342_Instagram (3).jpg

She's enjoyed this journey. Shows where her head is at. This was all for fun for her. She knew this video was going to be problematic and did it anyway.

"Trying to find the positives". The only negative thing she's experienced during all of this was having to buy another pair or sunglasses. Any she's probably easily made that money back with these videos.

She wasn't mugged, she wasn't pickpocketed, I doubt she was even targeted. It wasn't personal. She is not a victim! Sarah left an expensive item unattented in a busy public place. Or course it was stolen.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t be bothered to go back and watch her original boring story time on this, but didn’t she say that she was chatting to a woman and taking photos and then noticed her glasses missing after that. Today she said that Makaki was running away and she turned her head and they were stolen. So which is it?
tbf her usual response to one of her kids doing anything is taking pictures so could be a mix of both 🫠

Reactions: 5
IMG_7401.jpeg

I dont know whats worse, the atrocious outfit or the atrocious photoshopping.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why must she pose like that all the time?! It makes her look like she's a witch that is up her own ass and unapproachable. It's not giving off the vibe she thinks it's giving.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Somehow I doubt she's a two days in a row outfit or restaurant repeater. Same "top" as Kurt's birthday dinner yesterday? Looks Italian. How is the top actually meant to be worn? This was Brenton's post...

997A057C-F829-444D-9CC0-0E6F96BCB71D_1_201_a.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Somehow I doubt she's a two days in a row outfit or restaurant repeater. Same "top" as Kurt's birthday dinner yesterday? Looks Italian. How is the top actually meant to be worn? This was Brenton's post...

View attachment 2616578
I can’t decide what the most disturbing element of this photo is: the glazed over fake smiles, everyone in a cult-esque variation on the same outfit (as if it was a group chat topic), Brenton’s chest, or Kurt looking like he’s just rushed in from his side job plastering houses.

ETA: Maybe it’s the Catholic prep school seating arrangement - men on one side women on the other. Or the bruuuuuhhs with their arms around each other. Aren’t these men in their 30s? Not that men can’t show affection to their male friends, but do grown ass men really pose like that for a photo with mates? Idk, the whole thing gives me weird ‘one of us, one of us, OnE oF US’ vibes. ICK. Imagine waiting on this crew, especially Sarah and what I can imagine was either an atrocious order of low calorie side and substitutions, or full of some bs about her GuRgLy tummy, or her life story on she can eat anything when she’s pregnant (because bait).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t decide what the most disturbing element of this photo is: the glazed over fake smiles, everyone in a cult-esque variation on the same outfit (as if it was a group chat topic), Brenton’s chest, or Kurt looking like he’s just rushed in from his side job plastering houses.

ETA: Maybe it’s the Catholic prep school seating arrangement - men on one side women on the other. Or the bruuuuuhhs with their arms around each other. Aren’t these men in their 30s? Not that men can’t show affection to their male friends, but do grown ass men really pose like that for a photo with mates? Idk, the whole thing gives me weird ‘one of us, one of us, OnE oF US’ vibes. ICK. Imagine waiting on this crew, especially Sarah and what I can imagine was either an atrocious order of low calorie side and substitutions, or full of some bs about her GuRgLy tummy, or her life story on she can eat anything when she’s pregnant (because bait).
It is strange isn’t it, normally you’d be sitting next to your partner right? At least that’s how we do when we go out with friends 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As expected, she's completely overhauled the T&Cs on her website for the second giveaway. Hi Sarah 👋

The second prize is a GoPro Hero 12. A gifted product from one of her sponsors... shocking. Sis didn't even hide the fact it was sent to her for this giveaway. This is how the rest of the giveaway will go: Sarah giving away gifted items from her sponsors. So selfless of her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.