Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, you get maybe one week after to post your Christmas stuff. After that, no one cares. People have taken their tree down and moved on.

it’s similar to birth stories. I don’t care anymore if your kid is now 6 months old. I want it within the first few weeks or it’s just no longer relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep, you get maybe one week after to post your Christmas stuff. After that, no one cares. People have taken their tree down and moved on.

it’s similar to birth stories. I don’t care anymore if your kid is now 6 months old. I want it within the first few weeks or it’s just no longer relevant.
How about a house renovation 4 years after she moved in?
A warehouse video a year after she moved in?
She's always late on everything she does on YouTube.
(Did we get the full Xmas giveaway in the end?)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who eats spaghetti on a picnic? and don't get me started on that pose with the over exaggerated chewing, what the duck is wrong with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And taken down in a Tupperware but eaten in single use bowls and single use forks? Stop trying to pretend you’re eco friendly.

Reactions: 18
Who eats spaghetti on a picnic? and don't get me started on that pose with the over exaggerated chewing, what the duck is wrong with her.
Thats actually how she eats. She’s so gross when she’s eating. I dont understand why she records it.

Reactions: 16
Did y’all see she didn’t blur out her nieces face in the new YouTube. I wonder whether she’ll take it down

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
My belated thoughts on the sad belated Christmas vlog:

1. No one calls it a ‘Santa SnAcK ChAlLeNgE’ (Tell me you’re a washed up YTer without telling me).

2. The utter depravity that a four year old is asking Santa to ‘please click on this channel’… Also with the woeful offering of 1 sad looking lolly snake, 3 maltesers, and a cup of almond milk, I’m surprised Santa didn’t just vomit on the doorstep and leave.

3. Those Carols looked less like ‘Carols on the domain’ and more like ‘Carols at Jamestown’

4. Obvious kiwi o ad is obvious. And also obvious that the kids don’t actually play with the stuff. Also Sarah’s wearing an outfit that looks like it’s for inmates of a Centre for the criminally insane.

5. The Christmas pyjamas get put on in the morning? Ummm, isn’t the point that you sleep in them and wake up in them?

6. Again, Sarah’s pyjamas look like a hospital-issued gown donned before surgery.

7. Everyone seems so underwhelmed by their gifts and it’s funny. At least try to look excited of you plan to put it on YT?

8. Sarah dons a potato sack while preparing potatoes. Apt. And infinitely prettier than the pink saggy skin she wears later on.

9. Classic Narc gift - Sarah’s own ‘Cook (space) book’ for family

10. Sarah literally fake gags at a gift she receives…Because that’s how Christian MILFs show gratitude

11. Kurt playing some cup and ball game is the most thrusting he’s done all year.

12. Cousin is shown in the vlog against her parents’ apparent wishes. Nice one Sarah.

13. Kids improperly seated for the ride home.

🥱 😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry I’m late to the party because I needed a break from the tit show that is Sezzy but 2 things:

1. How much do you reckon it killed her to not be able to say “OMG YOU GUYS SOLD OUT OF MY PJS”.
2. Did anyone notice she was still pronouncing Loewe wrong even after she looked it up??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry I’m late to the party because I needed a break from the tit show that is Sezzy but 2 things:

1. How much do you reckon it killed her to not be able to say “OMG YOU GUYS SOLD OUT OF MY PJS”.
2. Did anyone notice she was still pronouncing Loewe wrong even after she looked it up??
She’ll be doing that because it brought in so much traffic so she’ll keep it up till that stops

• Sick
Reactions: 7

After being a influncers for 10 years! Surely she'd know by now if your making content we want it when it's relevant, we want as close to real time as possible, its always months later her with most of the time it's actually years later she's the worst influncers, we get your entitled to a break but sometimes you need put the effort in with certain things.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.