Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is a line in an IG caption that says "in paid collaboration with..." enough to meet ad/marketing standards? I thought the official "Sponsored" overlay was also required.
---
See my work colleagues in their swimwear. Ummm no thanks!!!!
#houseofgrots
As someone who worked for a small business that used to have a mandatory summer pool party... can confirm it is not the most enjoyable experience. The saving grace was that there was only one man on the entire staff and he didn't go near the pool if any of us were in it. Once more men were hired, the summer celebration switched to mandatory training in the morning with a lunch and goofy activities in the office in the afternoon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just a giant chomper appreciation picture

And also merry sezzmas from your favourite scammy granny 🎅

IMG-20231202-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20231202-WA0003.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She looks like she has menstrual cramps 😶
I hate the giant bleeping $1.5k tote bag.

I LOVE a big bag, a big bag for work, a big bag for an outing with kids, a big bag for a weekend away, yes.
A BIG (TOTE????) BAG FOR A PARTY? NO.
You have a clutch. Or a small handbag. What could she possibly have in there? It looks so stupid
---
Is she now power lifting? The top of her legs are huge and bulky
In what world are those bulky legs 😂 she's not as thin as she photoshops herself but she's not muscular by any means

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Those front door shots are the epitome of narcissism. Not to mention the gross display of classless wealth, and comical lies about fawning neighbours 😆

It’s all soo transparently desperate 😬

It’s so abundantly clear that Sarah lacks meaning and love in her life. She wouldn’t try so hard in this cringeworthy way if she was fulfilled, or getting her needs met (albeit narc needs, aka narcissistic supply) by her actual family and not teenage internet strangers. Must’ve sucked Durt dry at this point (and not in the good way 🤢. Those chompers don’t look like they’d allow for any romance anyway, even with Scummy’s reticulating snake jaw).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
the dress is nice and her hair not in a bun for once is nice too
not a fan of the bag and not sure if the shoes are the right choice but they are SO much better than her usual flouro duck feet shaped heels or toddler sandal rip offs
no wonder she’s having a full shoot, she actually looks alright

Reactions: 9
The neighbours she complained about that time and then got super embarrassed when they saw it cause they follow her, or the other neighbours she complains about all the time because of their renos? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For once her dress isn't ugly! It's decent but those shoes 👞 are not vibes and she needs to lose the bag it literally doesn't go with anything.

Reactions: 11
Yeah props on the outfit but that shoes are a no ... and what is with her Underwear??? Has she not heard if seamless G-strings. She is useless in all aspects of her life - right down to her underwear

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I find it so sad that Focks is posing like a seasoned "influencer" with the peace sign, the cocked leg and the "fit" ☹ and old sezzdog wonders why he's 4 going on 16 smh, no childhood for this kiddo :cry:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
"Brunch" at 12:30pm? That's just called lunch after skipping breakfast. Clearly she's still well into restricting meals.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.