Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has ZERO fashion sense! But we all knew that anyway.
IMG_7332.jpeg

Also, must thank Kurt yet again for the unflattering angles. 🙏🏼 This was her telling her crush Brenton “stop, stopppp talking about me. I hate the attention from you.”
IMG_7327.jpeg
IMG_7330.jpeg

PS she’s only 31 years old.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What on earth is she wearing? Literally, what is it? A dress? A shirt? A moomoo? It's so big on her she's clutching at it to stop a nip slip. The front is giving Sandra Bullock in The Proposal vibes.

She has so many nicer dresses than this yet she picked this monstrosity. It has to be for attention at this point.
I thiiink it's this Revolve dress. Except she's pulled it down like a numpty again. Gotta get that collarbone on show, otherwise she won't be skinny 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I can't deal with the lack of chemistry between these two. How is it possible to look so awkward with your own husband?
Screenshot_20231201-084300.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thiiink it's this Revolve dress. Except she's pulled it down like a numpty again. Gotta get that collarbone on show, otherwise she won't be skinny 🫠
It's still not the most flattering dress on the model but would've looked a million times better on old Sezbot if she wore it the way it was intended. She really has no idea when it comes to fashion, or most other things for that matter.

Reactions: 15
That is 100% the same dress! Why does she insist on wearing EVERYTHING off shoulder?? It would look so much better if she wore it how it was designed to be worn. How she’s wearing it is so unflattering!

Reactions: 23
Kill me but I actually used to find him quite attractive. But this beard, the comb over, he looks so bad
no bc I used to (wayyy back in their early days) found him conventionally attractive but I simply cannot look at this man now and not see a gnome 😭 the beard is horrid and he’s just compensating for the balding—like Kurt just let it happen man, give your self a tidy up for the Internet’s sake
---
also can I just add; why can’t Sarah wear anything that is MEANT to be off the shoulder?? why is always normal clothes she hikes down to look like a bed sheet

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That fake premiere shoot (I say fake bc it literally looks like it was shot against a school toilet block, and is for a bleeping YT series 🤭) is another great reminder of the fact that:

- When Sarah’s not in control of her angles/post production, she looks beyond average;

- Filler and veneers are not the answer;

- Money most certainly doesn’t buy style or class (but it can buy hair. Something which both Sarah and Kurt could do with).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So a "premier" event for a youtube series from a desperate try hard ex-big brother contestant held at the "House of Grots", starring a bunch of wankers with short pants and an old lady wearing a bedsheet...nah, think I'll pass thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Why is she holding her belly like she is pregnant? Or is this photo from back in the ham belly days? 🙈
Thats the dreaded ham belly days. 🤢 I dont think she is pregnant now. Do we think she would get towed behind a boat today if she was? Oh wait, she is no mother of the year so maybe..

Reactions: 17
I’m DEDD at Kurt looking like a Pinterest girly wearing platform loafers with white socks ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was literally coming to write that she’s not wearing it correctly! The giveaway was the dropped down tag you can see in the back photo that is obviously meant to be just below her neck, not between her shoulder blades!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.