Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She high fives Fox while he was holding scissors and they almost went in his face. Teach your kid safety with scissors and knives FFS.
Screenshot_20231214_230650_TikTok.jpg

Also her cookbook STILL hasn't sold outttt. Can't imagine she committed to printing that many? Or maybe she was over confident 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Also her cookbook STILL hasn't sold outttt. Can't imagine she committed to printing that many? Or maybe she was over confident 😬
Well, I did say I would buy one in her poll that time and Im hoping a lot of us did that. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Its frustrating to watch that poor kid with his hair over both of his eyes! He’s too young to know to push it to the side and she doesnt do it for him. She just films him having to watch tv (even though they dont have screen time…) with his face to the side so he can peek past his fringe to see.
She probably doesn’t want to trim it because it may go dark like 🦊 Face facts Sarah! You do not and will not have surfy grom boys. Cut the kids hair!

Reactions: 18
Its frustrating to watch that poor kid with his hair over both of his eyes! He’s too young to know to push it to the side and she doesnt do it for him. She just films him having to watch tv (even though they dont have screen time…) with his face to the side so he can peek past his fringe to see.
She probably doesn’t want to trim it because it may go dark like 🦊 Face facts Sarah! You do not and will not have surfy grom boys. Cut the kids hair!
Wow I just rewatched that last story, I hadn’t even noticed M move his head until I watched again. That’s soo sad, poor little boy. And wtf is up with the hair everywhere, I’d love to see Sarah have her hair in front like that for a day!

Reactions: 12
Fox is still in a nappy at what, 4.5yrs old??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
IMG_1488.png

And today in pathetic attempts at editing
---
IMG_1489.png

Also why is her profile picture still that ridiculous spaghetti shot
For a pair that believe they are gods gift to media she really sucks at it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
In the gym and couch photos he’s wearing a pull up or overnight nappy for kids who are still wetting the bed
Oh I just looked and zoomed in, yes you are right. It is normal for 4 year olds to still wear a nappy at night though, my 4 year old does. Toilet training at night usually doesn’t come till later on. I am hoping these photos on her stories are from night time or early morning when he’s still wearing his nappy. 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s not normal for a four year old to be in overnight nappies. It’s rare, but some still are.

Reactions: 13
It’s not normal for a four year old to be in overnight nappies. It’s rare, but some still are.
Wouldn't say rare. Most boys are in overnight nappies at 4. Not sticking up for flap arm sarah but who cares what age a child stops wearing a nappy

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Wouldn't say rare. Most boys are in overnight nappies at 4. Not sticking up for flap arm sarah but who cares what age a child stops wearing a nappy
Yeah definitely not rare, my 4 year old and many of his friends are still in overnight nappies. There’s a wide range of biologically normal times to be night trained. Not sticking up for Sarah but didn’t want anyone who’s 4 year old still wearing overnight nappies to feel like they were failing

• Sick
Reactions: 25
It is normal and not rare 🙄 I have multiple kids and no I’m not a lazy parent!! All my kids have still been in nappies overnight at 4, I’d be judging if Fox was 7-8 and still in night nappies but at 4, it’s okay!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Probably should take it off while she’s awake though 😂 cos those stories were quite a bit a part

Reactions: 12
It must be a boy thing as I only had girls and they most definitely were not in nappies at 4. Anyway, I think the whole sad point of this is that we are all discussing it and his school friends mums may be discussing it due to the fact that mum of the year Sarah is blasting it all over her stories!!
At least dress your kids first before shoving a phone in their face and giving them zero privacy first thing in the morning. None of us should even be aware that he sleeps, eats his breakfast and plays in nappies. If she actually put her phone down and parents her kids. Give the kid some privacy Sez!

Reactions: 32
Moving on from the nappies. I've followed from afar, not keeping up with everything she's done. Obsessed with the wiki page, so THANK YOU to whoever has done that! Amazing. What is with her husband? He seems so odd, and just unattractive. She seems so superficial that he doesn't seem to fit in with her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2632986
"Kurt will hate these...
Which makes me love them more"
What a narcissistic witch 🙄
These fr look like the stubby witchy fingernails I used to make out of playdoh with my sister when I was 6.

Also, taking joy in doing things your husband will apparently hate is not the mark of a respectful Christian wife, Sarah. She’s so wannabe ‘trad’ but can’t escape her ego, or rather, narcissism as @Dontneedsarahsebookimhot said.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.