Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone also notice the strange story about faux teaching another kid at day care about jesus, right after Beth posted a story about her son connecting with a lady over a spiritual song?
Yes I definitely clocked that.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone also notice the strange story about faux teaching another kid at day care about jesus, right after Beth posted a story about her son connecting with a lady over a spiritual song?
Her "single white female" status with Beth is so obvious. She wishes she was Beth in more ways than one. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How have we not discussed this WT-fuckery yet?? Who sits or lies on their kitchen table like this?

F2DDB920-BC13-4080-BB38-5220272D21EA_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I don't know if that's anything to brag about, pushing your religion views on someone else, just feels icky.

Reactions: 31
I rarely watch her Insta stories anymore but just saw a picture of her and Kurt sitting on a bed together. God he looked rough!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
How have we not discussed this WT-fuckery yet?? Who sits or lies on their kitchen table like this?

View attachment 2626726
What’s worse is that she attempted multiple poses, each more cringeworthy than the last, which for some unknown reason she included as ‘bloopers’

Spoiler: said so-called bloopers were not remotely funny

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I don't know if that's anything to brag about, pushing your religion views on someone else, just feels icky.

I wonder how she would feel if another child there followed a different religion and started preaching it to F? I don’t think she would be so enthusiastic about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Lol at Sarah saying she wished she could stay in bed like abbey but she had to go to Pilates 😆 Pilates isn’t a job…

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Screenshot for reference. Can't wait for whatever cringey video this is going to be.
I think he looks better, like he's gained some weight (he was awfully gaunt at one point) and happy.... maybe all the working away from home has been good for him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2629089
she has no motherly instincts. She doesn’t even flinch when the knife slips to the side. She is due for a hospital trip.
That doesn’t look like a kid knife 🥹 my nearly 5yo would NEVERRRRR. We do a heap of baking and crafts and things and safety is numero unoooo. Kid knives and butter knives sure but actual sharp knives let alone huge ones? No wonder he steals scissors and things. Sarah is wildddd

Reactions: 17
I watched it. $200 white fox voucher. duck she is lazy
For a split second I thought maybe she reached into her own pockets for this prize but let's be real, she probably begged White Fox for it.

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas. What will the other prizes be? A gift card for Tropeaka? Another for Esmi? Some of Kurt's presets? How exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For a split second I thought maybe she reached into her own pockets for this prize but let's be real, she probably begged White Fox for it.

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas. What will the other prizes be? A gift card for Tropeaka? Another for Esmi? Some of Kurt's presets? How exciting.
Don’t give her ideas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guyz she's exhausted and sick and running on empty! Also, incase no one knows, she wrote a cookbook.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.