Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His future partner should thank her because he knows how to use a knife???? The bar is on the floor my god
What about the one that says she's raising him to be a good godly husband for his future wife? Knife skills makes you godly? I'm atheist and have still have great knife skills 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Its also showing the type of religious judgemental, homophobic stans that follow Sarah. They all come out of the woodwork. This is the type of people Sarah and Kurt really are. And its posts like this that shine a light on their beliefs, which Sarah keeps hidden when it suits her.
I mean, look at this comment I saw. This woman must actually believe Sarah and Kurt wouldn’t have a problem with F being gay. But they so would.
IMG_7550.jpeg

Reactions: 15
I have kids foxs age and we don’t say anything about husbands or wives or partners, because they’re 4.
My son cares more about what his monster trucks are doing than being married 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I have kids foxs age and we don’t say anything about husbands or wives or partners, because they’re 4.
My son cares more about what his monster trucks are doing than being married 🤷🏻‍♀️
This. 💯

And if you’ve got a problem with someone saying ‘or partner/husband’ but not ‘wife’ then you’re really just telling on yourself here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sexualising a 4 year old by referring to their “future wife” is weird and unnecessary. I still remember how much romantic love interests were pushed on me as a child by adults and how confused and uncomfortable it made me. Like it was guaranteed that I would 1 marry a man and 2 have a baby, at FOUR YEARS OLD.

Can’t stand the heteronormativity from Sarah (but unsurprised). Language like that genuinely affects kids and impacts the development of their sexual identity.

This person is DELUSIONAL and must be a very casual watcher because it’s so obvious that Sarah is homophobic. But if it wasn’t obvious, it takes no effort to google her church and see that they’re against the “gay lifestyle”.

Sorry Sarah but gay people exist and most of them are living much more satisfying, fulfilled, and authentic lives than you ever will. Both on earth and in the afterlife. God doesn’t reward the life of judgement and contempt you insist on pursuing.

Reactions: 25
Throwback to the screenshot of The Sez and Kurt Kardashian playing Scrabble and Kurt put down the homophobic F slur as his word

Reactions: 17
Wasn't there also the shower incident years ago where F either pointed to or nearly touched Kurt's winky and Kurt freaked out and worried that it meant F was gay? Did I fever-dream this?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Wasn't there also the shower incident years ago where F either pointed to or nearly touched Kurt's winky and Kurt freaked out and worried that it meant F was gay? Did I fever-dream this?
If you dreamed it I did too then 🤯 I forgot about this til you just said it!

Reactions: 10
Yes, he told the "story" about it in their podcast, thinking it was a funny relatable story.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.