Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's going to wear pj's to her family Xmas why wouldn't she wear her own French Sezzy Xmas pj's?? I thought she was tres obsessed. I mean admittedly they're pretty tit, but at least they're better than these ridiculous clown pants.
View attachment 2620748
Why doesn't she hem a single pair of trousers. As a 5'1 lady I've mastered sewing since about 14 because EVERYTHING IS too long.
And also she's rich, get a bleeping tailor you cheap witch

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have her pyjamas been released yet? Because shipping cut off's are happening already 😳
They were released back in November. However WF are incredibly slow shipping out orders (all their products, not just Sarah's) and lots of people are still waiting on orders from 3 or 4 weeks ago. Their Instagram posts are full of people asking where their orders are.

This comment was left on Sarah's most recent post. I'm surprised there aren't more.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
They were released back in November. However WF are incredibly slow shipping out orders (all their products, not just Sarah's) and lots of people are still waiting on orders from 3 or 4 weeks ago. Their Instagram posts are full of people asking where their orders are.

This comment was left on Sarah's most recent post. I'm surprised there aren't more.

How anyone still buys from whitefox is beyond me. They are the dodgiest boutique ever!
I can’t imagine they follow all the rules and regulations around tax, super and wages if they can’t even properly follow the refunds and return policies. Hopefully they get audited and hit with massive fines eventually.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How anyone still buys from whitefox is beyond me. They are the dodgiest boutique ever!
I can’t imagine they follow all the rules and regulations around tax, super and wages if they can’t even properly follow the refunds and return policies. Hopefully they get audited and hit with massive fines eventually.
It’s also the ugliest clothes ever

Reactions: 17
Ugh it kills me knowing that the owners of Whitefox have spent over a $100 million buying property in Sydney's east over the last few years, they're clearly making bank

The way she keeps tagging GoPro makes me think these are sponsored posts. So not only is she giving away a gifted item, she's probably being paid to do it as well 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
4A74123B-87A6-4A2D-8907-44C65E82E5C5.jpeg
5931F6DE-F651-47B7-8337-CB0EC1D5BBC8.jpeg

I thought his middle name was meant to Be Valentine? Now it’s Oakley? She chats so much tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
She’s so obsessed with her sunglasses, I’m truly shocked his middle name isn’t Oakley 😎 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sarah got absolutely ate up in her TikTok comments.

Sarah posting this lady’s picture and saying this is who stole my sunnies, is NOT the same as the police posting asking if anyone knows her so they can interview her regarding an incident.
LOL at the person who wrote DEFERMATION, gosh there are some idiots in this world.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FFS Sarah. He can't "articulate" his words until you teach him not to speak with his mouth full of food, you fool.

Reactions: 19
Not Sarah forcing 🐮 to talk and ‘articulate’… she’s always in competition and Beth and Brenton’s son and he appears like he can say many things in their most recent stories.

Did anyone also notice the strange story about faux teaching another kid at day care about jesus, right after Beth posted a story about her son connecting with a lady over a spiritual song?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.