Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did Kurt get fat? I haven't watched her stories in a year so. He looks like a Scott Disick clone. Is it the back injury?
Probably also partly due to the fact that he works out of the warehouse/office/travels away from Sarah the majority of the time and can probably eat tasty food during those periods. Not the flavorless crap she dishes up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
When did Kurt get fat? I haven't watched her stories in a year so. He looks like a Scott Disick clone. Is it the back injury?
It’s probably from all the takeaway he eats when he says he’s “just got to run to the office for a minute” after ‘dinner’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does his shirt have holes in it? Is that a fashion trend I’m unaware of?
Moths have been bad in cronulla this ✨️SeAsoN of LiFe✨️
---
It’s probably from all the takeaway he eats when he says he’s “just got to run to the office for a minute” after ‘dinner’
Can't blame the guy really. It's also exactly what Focks and M will do when they are older and go to parties/out with friends ect. Rebel against the crappy controlled diet at home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Moths have been bad in cronulla this ✨️SeAsoN of LiFe✨️
---

Can't blame the guy really. It's also exactly what Focks and M will do when they are older and go to parties/out with friends ect. Rebel against the crappy controlled diet at home
Ha! Yep, potential health issues aside, I do take a bit of glee from the fact that Sarah’s family is precisely the opposite of the idealised image she ‘dreamed of since she was 3’🤣

…She’s prematurely aged to the max and no longer a size 6, has a balding, tattered and unfit husband (which I believe is in very large part due to the stress of being with Sarah), a brunette brat, and a baby who can’t wait to get away from her.

ETA - No judgement on anyone with brown haired kids, bald husbands, overweight spouses etc. It’s just that Sarah puts the ultimate price on appearances, so it’s funny to see that she’s getting none of her ridiculous pipe dream of being a ‘milf with a ken doll husband and surfy grom kids’. SUCK IT SARAH! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Brunette brat. Hahahaha. It speaks volumes about her as a mother that F is a disappointment to her based on his natural hair colour and lack of interest in surfing. Now the burden is on M and he cant even see through his fringe due to her expectations.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s not normal to still be wearing a nappy at that age at all. It’s another sign of her lazy parenting. Didn’t want to get him to sleep in his own room. Won’t toilet train him. What’s next. Everyone is quick to jump down mums throats and say how dare they not even TRY to BF but when it comes to nappies “don’t want anyone feeling bad about their 4 yr old still being in a nappy” I don’t know anyone’s child at his age still in any form of nappy. Even so her video was from mid morning. Change the kid if that’s the case

Reactions: 17
It speaks volumes about her as a mother that F is a disappointment to her based on his natural hair colour and lack of interest in surfing. Now the burden is on M and he cant even see through his fringe due to her expectations.
Sadly, I think M was prob a disappointment from the moment she got that antenatal test showing he had a genetic condition. F is no blonde surfer, but M will never be a Ken doll or bring her bio grandkids if we accept that he's got Klinefelter... At least he's chill so far

Reactions: 16
Sadly, I think M was prob a disappointment from the moment she got that antenatal test showing he had a genetic condition. F is no blonde surfer, but M will never be a Ken doll or bring her bio grandkids if we accept that he's got Klinefelter... At least he's chill so far
I'm still convinced that he wasn't born with a disorder

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm still convinced that he wasn't born with a disorder
My understanding was that a particular chromosome was found in the NIPT testing which COULD mean the baby MAY have certain syndromes or disorders. But Sarah immediately utilised this for sympathy and engagement. Over dramatic about it for maximum effect. Then he was obviously born perfectly healthy and it was never spoken of again..

Reactions: 21
Sarahs reel from today.
IMG_7537.jpeg

Some if the comments before she deletes them. Lets not forget Kurt and the scrabble game.
IMG_7538.jpeg
IMG_7539.jpeg
IMG_7540.jpeg
IMG_7541.jpeg
IMG_7542.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
His future partner should thank her because he knows how to use a knife???? The bar is on the floor my god

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t understand what everyone is upset over? I have two boys the same age and I would say wife as well? Is it wrong to say that these days? I’m actually confused about the comments

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand what everyone is upset over? I have two boys the same age and I would say wife as well? Is it wrong to say that these days? I’m actually confused about the comments
I don’t think they’re upset, it’s just wilful ignorance on sarah’s behalf since they openly are against gay marriage / anything seen as UnChRiStiAn. I’m sure you’re not a homophobic asshole like Sarah and Kurt.

We say partner. not wife and not husband- also have 2 boys. We have gay people in our family though so just making sure from a young age they know it’s accepted and welcome and not something we would disown them over if they were gay.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.