Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As expected, she's completely overhauled the T&Cs on her website for the second giveaway. Hi Sarah 👋

The second prize is a GoPro Hero 12. A gifted product from one of her sponsors... shocking. Sis didn't even hide the fact it was sent to her for this giveaway. This is how the rest of the giveaway will go: Sarah giving away gifted items from her sponsors. So selfless of her.
Surely soliciting for subs and engagement must go against terms of service?

Reactions: 8
Surely soliciting for subs and engagement must go against terms of service?
No idea with Youtube. It's not an uncommon thing to do though, whether allowed or not. I'm surprised sis didn't also make people follow her on IG and Tiktok as well to help boost her numbers.

The number of subs doesn't appear to matter that much on Youtube as it's view numbers that make the money. Sadly, she's still pulling in hundreds of dollars worth of views most days (Social Blade estimates). So why she's making people sub to YT, as opposed to following and commenting on IG or Tiktok where the enagement actually matters, is anyone's guess.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
As expected, she's completely overhauled the T&Cs on her website for the second giveaway. Hi Sarah 👋

The second prize is a GoPro Hero 12. A gifted product from one of her sponsors... shocking. Sis didn't even hide the fact it was sent to her for this giveaway. This is how the rest of the giveaway will go: Sarah giving away gifted items from her sponsors. So selfless of her.
Maybe GoPro provided her with T&Cs if they’re providing the prize for free. Imagine a big company like that wouldn’t be able to go with slapdash T&Cs!

Reactions: 6
Sarah got absolutely ate up in her TikTok comments.

Sarah posting this lady’s picture and saying this is who stole my sunnies, is NOT the same as the police posting asking if anyone knows her so they can interview her regarding an incident.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
the mere fact she's still carrying on about the sunglasses shows the person she really is.

Reactions: 32

Sarah posting this lady’s picture and saying this is who stole my sunnies, is NOT the same as the police posting asking if anyone knows her so they can interview her regarding an incident.
Reminds me of a Black Mirror episode

Reactions: 14
F looks at the camera so much during her Instagram stories. Such a performer already.. he’s definitely going to be just like him mum 🤢 such a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Could not agree more! Sarah might be blasé when it comes to her and her family's privacy, but this woman doesn't deserve to have her face shown and be labelled a thief to a million strangers on the internet who could be capable of absolutely anything. Sarah really is brainless.

*edited for weird formatting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
F looks at the camera so much during her Instagram stories. Such a performer already.. he’s definitely going to be just like him mum 🤢 such a shame.
I noticed that too he’s constantly looking for approval that he’s doing it right and it’s so unhealthy and truthfully just so sad 😞 poor kid born into that family

• Sad
Reactions: 20
If she's going to wear pj's to her family Xmas why wouldn't she wear her own French Sezzy Xmas pj's?? I thought she was tres obsessed. I mean admittedly they're pretty tit, but at least they're better than these ridiculous clown pants.
Screenshot_20231210-101605_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg that outfit gives off such cult vibes 😅
Something like that is hard to pull off even if you’re tall, so it just looks comical on Sarah’s stocky frame.

If it looks this tit in a posed and contorted still image, just think how horrendous it must look in real life. Kurt’s family will surely be thinking ‘wow this nitwit couldn’t even do us the courtesy of getting dressed for our party’.

Can’t wait to see the pics not taken by Sarah or Durt. It’ll be like last year’s pink dress monstrosity.

I know Sarah is proper trying to eat Ellie’s ass by wearing her goods, but this does nothing to promote the wholesome store’s business. Quite the opposite in fact!

Reactions: 27
What kind of Christmas lunch is this, slow cooked lamb??? Roasted meatballs 🤢🤢🤢 wtf is roasted meatballs????? I've never heard of that.

where is the turkey?? The ham? The chicken? The prawns? The potato salad???? She wants to chef! her culinary skills in the bin, for someome who owned cooking app and has a cookbook this is pitful 😂😂😂 wonder what grey slop she's got for dessert, no pav? Or Trifle? I dunno how you can be aussie and not be have traditional lunch.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Omg that outfit gives off such cult vibes 😅
Something like that is hard to pull off even if you’re tall, so it just looks comical on Sarah’s stocky frame.

If it looks this tit in a posed and contorted still image, just think how horrendous it must look in real life. Kurt’s family will surely be thinking ‘wow this nitwit couldn’t even do us the courtesy of getting dressed for our party’.

Can’t wait to see the pics not taken by Sarah or Durt. It’ll be like last year’s pink dress monstrosity.

I know Sarah is proper trying to eat Ellie’s ass by wearing her goods, but this does nothing to promote the wholesome store’s business. Quite the opposite in fact!
To be fair, Ellie modelling of it isn't any better 🤣 But still, aren't Sarah's fReNcH pjs meant to be wearable not just in the bedroom. Would love to see her rock up to family Christmas lunch in her sheer pyjamas set.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
To be fair, Ellie modelling of it isn't any better 🤣 But still, aren't Sarah's fReNcH pjs meant to be wearable not just in the bedroom. Would love to see her rock up to family Christmas lunch in her sheer pyjamas set.
Have her pyjamas been released yet? Because shipping cut off's are happening already 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.