Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you even have something inspired by a place you’ve never been?! You don’t even know what it’s like apart from Pinterest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
90624D22-9683-4389-852C-74E188FDC4F6.jpeg
Maybe she should have taken the opportunity to buy a different style when her sunnies got stolen?? I feel like these make her head look so narrow and long

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
WHY do those boys never have shirts or hats on!! How can she be so careless

Reactions: 22
She’s WILD. Imagine leaving your 4 year old to play in the ocean and walking away. Does she have zero idea of how dangerous and silent drowning is?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
IMG_7279.jpeg

So she literally lets him constantly play in the sun shirtless with that massive mole on his back?? What a good mum!
---
Also what a load of bs! All I see is a bratty, obnoxious kid with NO boundaries. Which is not his fault. She’s obviously so bad at her most important job. How is SHE going to teach them selflessness!! 😂 certainly not by her example.
IMG_7280.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Fiercely protective is a weird way to describe your children am I wrong??

Reactions: 34
I love how it's gone from 'pregnant by the end of the year' to 'pregnant early next year' to 'sometime in the future if it's God's will'.

Maybe Kurt's finally stopped putting his dick in crazy.

Screenshot_20231128_074433_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine the ham belly that we’d constantly be graced with if she had twins 🤮
Best thing I did for myself on socials was unfollowing her before her wedding - missed a whole summer of her wearing sunglasses like a boomer wears reading glasses, avoided all the pregnancy bait, the obnoxious belly stroking... bliss. Strongly recommend 👌

• Haha
I love how it's gone from 'pregnant by the end of the year' to 'pregnant early next year' to 'sometime in the future if it's God's will'.

Maybe Kurt's finally stopped putting his dick in crazy.

View attachment 2597575
She’s in her *god era* because Beth has been posting more bible verses. It’ll go back to “asap” once she’s done with the falsity.

• Heart
Can she be anymore vain!? I bet she kisses the mirror before bed every night. She really thinks she's a super model 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Lovely Christmassy post.
Who wants to be the stuff she gives away is crap/a scam somehow?

Also I don't like she called it December ONE.
😂
View attachment 2601433
Lol why does it looks like she’s clenching her butt cheeks like her life depends on it?

ETA - Gotta love the peeping tom angle from behind the leaf. Sahhhhh artsy, Kurt. Ya FOOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What on earth is she wearing? Literally, what is it? A dress? A shirt? A moomoo? It's so big on her she's clutching at it to stop a nip slip. The front is giving Sandra Bullock in The Proposal vibes.

She has so many nicer dresses than this yet she picked this monstrosity. It has to be for attention at this point.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Why** does she always wear things that are ill fitting and require adjusting or are constantly slipping down?

Kurt's white socks with the all black outfit again. Da fuq? Also, Beth either wasn't at the 'launch party' or didn't care to post about it?

IMG_8372.jpg

**rhetorical - we know why

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.