Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
farkin hell she barely talks TO her children. She’s always talking to her phone with her children staring at the phone wondering why it’s so much more important than them.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She's paid for some kind of page boost thing on Instagram cause about half of my top 10 post are her! Ones from October and everything!
Go AWAY

• Sick
Reactions: 9
"Sarah's Day: Cashed-up influencer forced to repurchase stolen $650 Prada sunnies" 🤣 🤣 🤣

You can read the article here.
“Sarah Stevenson”

ugh but she’s a Tilse now, get it right 😂😂

please note the sarcasm I remember when she said this about a different article

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sarah holding onto 1.2m followers for dear life.

Forgot to post this screenshot from the other day. The colour difference between her veneers and real teeth is crazy.
Looks like she's got false teeth in, lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm all for hiding veggies in a Bolognese sauce but substituting raw aubergine for lasagna sheets and serving your kid a lasagna that's NEON GREEN isn't 'hiding veggies'. No kid is eating that monstrosity!

I'd argue it's not even lasagna! It's closer to
Screenshot_20231122_090222_Instagram.jpg
moussaka
Screenshot_20231122_090155_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought she made a veggie lasagne using aubergine and courgette instead of pasta, but nope, she layered them on as well as lasagne sheets. She then added spinach to the cheese sauce which is why it's green 💀 This isn't hiding the veg. Hiding them would have been blending them into the meat sauce. I'd wager you can include far more that way as well.

Also, she needs to hide veggies or else the boys won't eat it but I thought F was a great eater who loves healthy food. Don't tell me he's now a fussy eater like most his age 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm all for hiding veggies in a Bolognese sauce but substituting raw aubergine for lasagna sheets and serving your kid a lasagna that's NEON GREEN isn't 'hiding veggies'. No kid is eating that monstrosity!

I'd argue it's not even lasagna! It's closer toView attachment 2586015 moussaka
View attachment 2586010
Nothing like a dose of mum shaming with a recipe. Only her "mum friends" need to hide veggies as her super special kids looove veggies

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Why even hide vegies, why not educate your children on why vegetables are so important. The rhetoric that "all children hate vegetables" is sooooooo 1970s, and the only reason that's a thing is because parents would boil/steam the life out of them and put them on a plate with no seasoning or anything of interest. I mean even as an adult I'm not eating a plain boiled carrot. If a parent is still serving up vegetables in this bland way to kids, or anyone really then they shouldn't be in the kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why even hide vegies, why not educate your children on why vegetables are so important. The rhetoric that "all children hate vegetables" is sooooooo 1970s, and the only reason that's a thing is because parents would boil/steam the life out of them and put them on a plate with no seasoning or anything of interest. I mean even as an adult I'm not eating a plain boiled carrot. If a parent is still serving up vegetables in this bland way to kids, or anyone really then they shouldn't be in the kitchen.
Do you have kids? I have 3, and even with constantly providing a wide range of veggies and making delicious meals all of my kids have still gone through a phase of “ahhhh! I can see carrot!!!!” They come out of it eventually and you keep serving it in different ways and hiding it in the meantime.

Reactions: 34
Oh, our little “I haven’t worked out in so long” liar goes to the Pilates studio and works out 5 days a week 🙄

Reactions: 18
Haven’t heard about the “holiday house” in a while. Must be time for a humble brag about her aesthetic design skills 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, there’s going to be one YouTube video in December and the random prize is her cookbook 😂😂😂😂 give it up sis, you’re over, a has been and stale.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Screw hiding veggies mum of 3 i don't have time for that kind of kerfuffle 😂
i just serve them up and tell the kids to eat them, or at least take a few bites, it's clear her kids are fussy i love that focks doesn't just want veggies for a breakfast lunch and dinner like sez dog has made out for most of his life, suck tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She is doing a giveaway for each you tube video in the month of December…..I will tell you how it goes.. there will be one video and your prize will be her cookbook! 😂😂😂😂
she is spontaneous but she never follows through
---
So, there’s going to be one YouTube video in December and the random prize is her cookbook 😂😂😂😂 give it up sis, you’re over, a has been and stale.
Jinx 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She will probably blame her team when she can’t meet her own deadlines. Do we really think she can pump out “12 videos” of Christmas in Dec? She stopped at 4 days of her 7 days of wellness.
What brands do we think she will use? Esmi, WFB… maybe her Pilates studio?? I can’t think of any others. Maybe she’ll gift people her leftover PR packages that she doesn’t want?

Also, regarding the cooking video, I was on the supportive side of her leaning into one niche with her cooking videos. I’ve seen some YT change direction and lean into cooking or another niche and have been successful, or at a bare minimum, happier. I was hoping that her moving towards cooking videos meant that she wouldn’t push her children as content. But I have slowly been unimpressed with them, as I see her ED habits come back. Plus that cheese sauce was lumpy.

Reactions: 13
Idk if it was on her isnta or her tiktok but no one seems to have mentioned it. Did anyone else see the video where Fox says something about 4 kids/twins (I didn't watch I just read the comments lol) and she was like 'its a sign' and everyone in the comments was like 'yes, omg 4 kids! The next pregnancy will be twins! You'll be great with 4'

Why the duck does she want more kids. She hates the 2 she has. She hates being pregnant. I literally don't understand.

I would find it hilarious watching her try to juggle newborn twins though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.