Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will probably blame her team when she can’t meet her own deadlines. Do we really think she can pump out “12 videos” of Christmas in Dec? She stopped at 4 days of her 7 days of wellness.
What brands do we think she will use? Esmi, WFB… maybe her Pilates studio?? I can’t think of any others. Maybe she’ll gift people her leftover PR packages that she doesn’t want?
It will 100% include products from the wholesome store because she wants to be Ellie Watson so bad.

Reactions: 8
If Sarah had twins she’d 100% palm one off (the less ‘chill’ less blonde one) to her Mum/Nanny as a nuuuuuborn. Eventually they’d both end up shunted aside anyway, but I’m just talking initial newborn stage. She’d implode (more than she already is)…and be bald 👩‍🦲

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine the ham belly that we’d constantly be graced with if she had twins 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Her posting frequency when it’s time to push a sale is jarring in contrast to her normal content “schedule.” She doesn’t even try to ease her audience in. How do so many of her fans still view her as authentic or relatable? Genuinely baffling.

• Heart
We've had Black Friday ads for: GHD, Esmi, WFB, her fitness ebooks and now her pregnancy ebook, but nothing for Tropeaka :unsure:

Her products are 20% off so it's strange she isn't promoting them. Tropeaka aren't advertising them either. They reposted an old ham belly pic for Fit Protein back in May, and two posts before it they had another influencer advertise Body Bloom. There was one other ad of Sarah promoting their Matcha powder in Feb and that has been it for this year so far.

Tropeaka are still selling her collabs and Body Bloom is still listed as a Best Seller but it's clear something has changed. My bet is their contract has ended which is why Sarah suddenly stopped advertising them. Yet they continue to sell the products. I wonder if they'll eventually remove her branding like La'Bang did or just stop selling them altogether once stocks run out.

Can't wait for her to spin this as another business she's decided to cull because she's honouring her season as a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We've had Black Friday ads for: GHD, Esmi, WFB, her fitness ebooks and now her pregnancy ebook, but nothing for Tropeaka :unsure:

Her products are 20% off so it's strange she isn't promoting them. Tropeaka aren't advertising them either. They reposted an old ham belly pic for Fit Protein back in May, and two posts before it they had another influencer advertise Body Bloom. There was one other ad of Sarah promoting their Matcha powder in Feb and that has been it for this year so far.

Tropeaka are still selling her collabs and Body Bloom is still listed as a Best Seller but it's clear something has changed. My bet is their contract has ended which is why Sarah suddenly stopped advertising them. Yet they continue to sell the products. I wonder if they'll eventually remove her branding like La'Bang did or just stop selling them altogether once stocks run out.

Can't wait for her to spin this as another business she's decided to cull because she's honouring her season as a mother.
They've probably got 10 years worth of Poopy Bloom stock cause no one wants it.
She's definitely not been on their payroll since April ish. She hasn't done any adverts for month.

I think it's telling that she's lost Tropeaka. They were her biggest sponsor

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It would be a weird choice for them to drop her as they have since had smaller influencers promoting their stuff, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she asked for a ridiculous amount of money to start a new contract and the chose to say no and move on..
She must be kicking herself now that they have Sopha Dopha doing a collaboration with them. She truly is irrelevant now and can only get attention when she says something offensive and uneducated.

• Heart
I don’t think Sarah would cope with the aftermath of a twin pregnancy. Your skin only stretches so far so many times before it stops going back. She’d hate herself if she had loose skin, stretch marks etc which are generally guaranteed with multiples.
(Yes, some people are blessed with genetics that means that don’t get these things with multiplies, don’t come for me 😂).

Reactions: 15
Just had to say something about this,

Is this child abuse? No nappy change for 8 hours???
I absolutely despise Brenton and don't want to defend him, but he has a strange sense of humour. I don't believe the child has been in the pool for 8 hours straight. Think it's a very bad joke.

Reactions: 26
I absolutely despise Brenton and don't want to defend him, but he has a strange sense of humour. I don't believe the child has been in the pool for 8 hours straight. Think it's a very bad joke.
Yes this, I think he is an attentive father and no way would Beth let that happen anyways

Reactions: 11
Agree, though the way he spelt nappy might indicate he doesn't change them very often anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Great time of year to brag about your plans for your second house Sarah. The rest of Australia is just hanging on by a thread and here you are rubbing your wealth in everyone's faces. Absolute witch!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"Finalising DA plans"
Sarah you are not a builder, you are not finalising anything. You are looking at the plans you paid someone to do.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.