Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on holiday in WA saw a lady at the local park who looked exactly like her!!! Dressed head to toe in WF fitness club, slicked back bun, prada sunnies to match, on her phone more than looking after her baby who fell multiple times.
Obviously wasn’t her but clearly a devoted Stan 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m on holiday in WA saw a lady at the local park who looked exactly like her!!! Dressed head to toe in WF fitness club, slicked back bun, prada sunnies to match, on her phone more than looking after her baby who fell multiple times.
Obviously wasn’t her but clearly a devoted Stan 🤢
I bet Sarah would haaaaaate to see that for herself. It’s bizzare the way she wants people to ‘support her’ but also can’t stand anyone who threatens to do it better (even if ‘it’ is wearing a slick bun). No way am going hunting for it but I remember in a very old vlog she said something along the lines of ‘ugh you just wanna be me’ in a verrrry conceited tone. That and calling her fans witches and to get a life (I can’t remember what that was over but that was more recent, in their current house).

Same backward logic for why she sneered at the person that called out to Focks by name.

Reactions: 9
The bottoms of all of her pants are SO gross. I can’t stand when they drag all over the place and she thinks it looks good!

IMG_9240.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Look, if you buy those sunnies once and you don't realise how hideous they are until you get them home, but you have to wear them because you already paid a fortune for them - that's one thing. But to buy them again ON PURPOSE is, frankly, beyond the pale.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lol, so lost sunnies = life updates?
Tell me you’ve got nothing going on without telling me. What a sad existence.

Reactions: 32
Why don’t they sit on her head properly. They are bowing on the sides which enhances her pin head. Horrible fit for her

Reactions: 13
Right?! Amidst a literal genocide and potential start of WW3 🤦🏻‍♀️
And the fact people are struggling just to buy things they need like groceries because of inflation. She's honestly so out of touch it's sickening. It's sickening that we give these people a platform and fund their lifestyles.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why did she just hand a toddler a fragile tree decoration and then act shocked that he broke it 2 seconds later? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A
Why did she just hand a toddler a fragile tree decoration and then act shocked that he broke it 2 seconds later? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also it wasn’t an accident. She handed a 2 year old a ornament glass, which he let go of when he realised it wasn’t an ice cream. That was a a highly likely outcome not an unforeseen accident! sure it wasn’t his ‘fault’ but it was entirely predictable 😵💫

Reactions: 27
A

Also it wasn’t an accident. She handed a 2 year old a ornament glass, which he let go of when he realised it wasn’t an ice cream. That was a a highly likely outcome not an unforeseen accident! sure it wasn’t his ‘fault’ but it was entirely predictable 😵💫
What did she think was going to happen handing a breakable ornament to a toddler, no would of been the correct answer when he asked for it she's doesn't know how to parent at all 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.