Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really vlog her hair makeover just so she can get some views and content... someone is really scrapping at the bottom of the barrel... I can’t believe people eagerly waits for this....

Reactions: 15
Her hair in the latest health code Instagram story looks soooo bad. Like the feral bogans you see out shopping who have done a crappy home job and it’s fading! Not sure if it looks even worse because of the hoodie or it really is just that bad, but my god, it is tragic to say the least.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
9010d5c5a6e401d6adb410ab26a44649.png

Too funny...what's the bet she changes it up sooner rather than later. No wonder they left the roots in, it's so close to her skin color when she pulls it back she'd look completely bald! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her hair in the latest health code Instagram story looks soooo bad. Like the feral bogans you see out shopping who have done a crappy home job and it’s fading! Not sure if it looks even worse because of the hoodie or it really is just that bad, but my god, it is tragic to say the least.
😂😂😂 she looks so much older and washed out with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As @PiesAndLattes mentioned it's time for a new thread.

I dug up a few suggestions from last thread since I find they are still relevant.

@Jakame suggested:
Sarah’s Day #8: Protein blends, nuuuutral trends, doesn’t care who she offends

Sarah’s Day #8: Aesthetics first, safety last, restricting now, like in the past

and

@FoxxyCleopatra suggested this:
Sarah’s Day #8 - Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee and protein for Focks

Vote by quoting the one you like!

Reactions: 8
Yes!! She looks like such a little bogan in that pic. Like, the Woolies team members would be keeping an eye on her to make sure she doesn't hide the $700 worth of gluten free, dairy free, organic boujee food in her kids pram 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched a season one episode of Law and Order SVU cos it’s my comfort show and Detectove Munch told off some kids for “cultural appropriation”. This aired in 1999. And to think Sarah does get it lmaoooooooooo

Reactions: 9
This is so nitpicky but they went office furniture shopping but still haven’t set up Focks playroom or anything? They said yesterday they were going to ikea to do his playroom but clearly they didn’t.

The utter privilege just shits me. She’s gone so far past the girl she used to be. The house isn’t finished at all ie: the stairs aren’t finished, curtains and blinds aren’t on, backyard isn’t done, studio isn’t finished, furniture hasnt arrived ie: couch’s, bed, office is empty... why did they need to move in now? Like if I had that much privilege I’d do a slow move and make sure the house is 100 percent done and furniture is in. The still have tradies at their house every other day?!

Reactions: 21
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this brand before but came across another brand with tights suspiciously like Sarah’s...
F9E7168F-187C-4D2F-83F3-0E6A770817F9.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Sarah’s Day #8 - Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee and protein for Focks
^^ I do love this one!!!!, but had an idea also below hahaha

Sarah’s Day #8 - White bland playrooms? That's no fun, Mirror's in the sun, Time for a spons-beg IKEA run!

Reactions: 5
she looks like a washed out, burned out version of herself.
I used to love following her waaaay back in 2017 - I thought of her as a breath of fresh air. Now she just seems like an over-animated cartoon.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.