Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair reminds me of the time I went to the hairdresser and they used the wrong toner and made my hair a horrible colour and I had to wait a week for another appointment to fix it and I wore a beanie the whole week so nobody could see it. It looks awful on her. I cannot understand how she thinks that looks good, she looks ill.

Reactions: 15
Lol duck me she looks OLD

I’m so over her I honestly only check here once a week to see if she’s been cancelled yet

*waits patiently* 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lol duck me she looks OLD

I’m so over her I honestly only check here once a week to see if she’s been cancelled yet

*waits patiently* 😊
Sadly we may be waiting a while. She’s like the cockroach that won’t die no matter how many times you spray it with pest spray. Eventually princess scuzzy the boujee Cronulla cockroach will get hit by the shoe and be cancelled. 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand the point of her doing a huge speech about not using filters. Because she’s back to using them all the time. Like no one cares about the filter but why make a big deal about it and then use them anyways lol

Reactions: 27
Her hair is so patchy, like even if she suited the colour, it’s patchy as heck.

also, it’s almost been a year since they got engaged and she STILL doesn’t have her ring resized.

edit: watching fox crawl up the stairs gives me anxiety. WHY. DONT. THEY. HAVE. BABY. GATES. This house is not even REMOTELY baby proofed. I don’t even have a kid!!!

Reactions: 27
Sadly we may be waiting a while. She’s like the cockroach that won’t die no matter how many times you spray it with pest spray. Eventually princess scuzzy the boujee Cronulla cockroach will get hit by the shoe and be cancelled. 🥳
Reminds me of this meme 😂😂😂
Bish won't die 😂😂😂
FB_IMG_1600583536401.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s insane how different she looks when she is not in charge of the camera
I still can't get over that side to side comparison of the hair salon's photo V her own pic (filtered but not edited of course…) She looks completely different! What we see all the time isn't what she actually looks like - I had no idea how much her editing changes what she looks like!

Reactions: 15
edit: watching fox crawl up the stairs gives me anxiety. WHY. DONT. THEY. HAVE. BABY. GATES. This house is not even REMOTELY baby proofed. I don’t even have a kid!!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Not only did they let him climb the stairs on his own but she TURNED HER BACK ON HIM to talk to Kurt!! Ok sure, Kurt was half keeping an eye on him but they were both too far away imo. Fox was already more than half way up the stairs before Scuz joined him.

And you know why Fox doesn't like his playroom, Sarah? Because you're never in it!! Of course he wants to play with everything you have and be in the rooms you and others are in. He wants INTERACTION!!!

Reactions: 25
9bdb95c184ad1579755e0da6a8476789.png

Anyone remember when they first got their indoor plants and Kurt would wipe down the leaves and look after them? Surprise surprise now it's half dead and she says "I'm over her". :mad: Fiddles are not cheap trees and like everything they touch turns to tit pretty quick. She says "This house has such potential to be beautiful" but it never will be because they are such wasteful pigs!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Anyone remember when they first got their indoor plants and Kurt would wipe down the leaves and look after them? Surprise surprise now it's half dead and she says "I'm over her". :mad: Fiddles are not cheap trees and like everything they touch turns to tit pretty quick. She says "This house has such potential to be beautiful" but it never will be because they are such wasteful pigs!
And she says she wants to be eco-friendly? She actually says "I might get rid of it, I'm over it" - bleeping hell, yeah Sarah why don't you just go buy a different plant with your pockets full of cash that you'll be interested in for maybe a couple of years and just chuck this one out - super eco friendly, great job educating your HUGE young audience on how to care for the planet. She is such a moron and talks so much tit.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 248000
And she's going to throw out such a beautiful plant??? She can try propagating it before being so wasteful :mad:

I actually kinda feel bad about the hair lol. The hairdresser did exactly as Sarah asked, so no hate on her, but the hairdresser def should have recommended a less yellow-toned colour because of Sarah's colouring (in which I mean her fake tan colour). Everyone saying she looks like a bogan who used a dollar store bleach kit is spot on! And you can only imagine how much it really cost. Sarah should get like platimum blonde, ash blonde, or maybe some butterscotch blonde if she really wants a warm colour

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.