Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so nitpicky but they went office furniture shopping but still haven’t set up Focks playroom or anything? They said yesterday they were going to ikea to do his playroom but clearly they didn’t.

The utter privilege just shits me. She’s gone so far past the girl she used to be. The house isn’t finished at all ie: the stairs aren’t finished, curtains and blinds aren’t on, backyard isn’t done, studio isn’t finished, furniture hasnt arrived ie: couch’s, bed, office is empty... why did they need to move in now? Like if I had that much privilege I’d do a slow move and make sure the house is 100 percent done and furniture is in. The still have tradies at their house every other day?!
Because stompy the immature prinsezz had to be in her nuu house by her birthday or she was going to have a cry.
Wonder if they’ve bothered to clean the old place to rent out yet, they haven’t made a peep about the apartment since they left. She did accidentally call the house an apartment in one of her stories though lol

Reactions: 16
How long is this nuuuu house going to last them if there is already her and kurts room, focks room, pilates room, content room, play room... wasn’t it a 5 bedder? I dread the though of what the next monstrosity will look like in another 18 months when she’s let the dog piss all over the carpet and doesn’t want to clean it up.

Reactions: 9
Hi everyone! It has been a little while, but I think I'm caught up on all of the latest drama. Holy cow these threads fly!

I think her hair looks awful. I'm not a fan at all. I think she looks washed out. The color aged her and not in a good way. Her hair looks really fried to me as in dry and damaged. I'm guessing it's from all of the bleaching and constant coloring she has done. Oh wait. She never gets her hair done or takes time for self care. My bad. Lol! I often get Austin Powers Fembot vibes from her. Haven't quite figured out why, but it's where my mind goes any time she's trying to be sexy or attempts to make sultry facial expressions.

I didn't watch the house vlogs, but is the banister permanent? It looks so out of place and unfinished. I'm not totally shocked that she doesn't have baby gates at the top and bottom of the stairs because she's a reckless idiot that's too self absorbed to recognize a potential hazard, but I kind of am in a way because you'd think someone in her family would have pointed it out. I'm surprised her mom (being a school teacher and all) didn't just buy her the gates, install them and insist she use them. Toddlers at Fox's age are so top heavy. It doesn't take much to send them tumbling. Their weight distribution is actually part of why they can drown so quickly (I've read it can be as fast as 20 seconds in an inch of water), so in addition to baby gates, I hope they at least put pool safety measures in place. If he's as active as she says he is, they better baby proof like crazy.

I think it was totally stupid to move in before the house has been fully completed, but hey! At least it gives her something to constantly witch about, which in her mind probably translates to content. I know we often pin things all on Sarah, but where is Kurt in all of this? He's just as responsible for Fox's safety and well being as she is, so why did he agree to move in before the renovations are complete? In my opinion, it just goes to show that they'll do anything for money and views.

Oh and real quick... The bathtub photo where she covered his privates. duck Sarah! Stop posting him naked. How many times do you need to be told this? And Kurt, step up and put your foot down. I'll say it again directly to you both. Kurt and Sarah, stop exploiting and exposing your son. It's disturbing and disgusting. No one needs to see Fox in the bathtub. I can't believe this is still a topic. They just never learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She is literally the only one who looks good in this photo. Not even poor Abby got a good look. This is some high school Facebook crap. If my whole career centered on curating an “aesthetic” social media feed, I’d sure as hell not be tossing up photos where only I looked decent.

Reactions: 11
Omg wow, I really don't like to comment on people's appearances, but Idc when it comes to this ignorant witch. She looks like the biggest bogan with her new hair, at least she is now matching her ugly, racist personality.

Reactions: 15
I’ve only just noticed the stovetop in the nuuu house... am I the only one who finds that extremely hideous???

Reactions: 19
I’ve only just noticed the stovetop in the nuuu house... am I the only one who finds that extremely hideous???
no, the stove is awful. They should have gone with stainless steel (like a standard stove top) or electric. It looks bad and like they've just stuck the burners on top of the bench. Doesn't help they are black and everything is is ******W H I T E******

Reactions: 14
no, the stove is awful. They should have gone with stainless steel (like a standard stove top) or electric. It looks bad and like they've just stuck the burners on top of the bench. Doesn't help they are black and everything is is ******W H I T E******
it just looks.... weird and out of place?? I’ve never seen anything like that before. Bloody ugly! The bad symmetry Also throws me off too, if it was a standard stainless steel one, the square or rectangle around it would fix that.

Reactions: 3
When I make french toast I dip the bread in the bowl. Such a dumb step to just add more dishes. I get it might be more visually appealing but... If she can't even keep her place tidy why add extra dishes? Maybe the cleaners do the dishes 🤷‍♀️😆
I find it unsanitary and gross that she put her bread in the egg carton...Maybe it’s just a me thing because I’m super OCD

Reactions: 6
The other hair that hairdresser has on their page is pretty good, how did it go so wrong with Sarah's hair?

Reactions: 5
I know Sarah would read here, so I found a nice subtle baby gate that goes with her white aesthetic.

You can thank me later Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Called it, Ikea was apparently a fail. Still seeking a brand to send her an office chair for free it seems 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.