Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1920779Is anyone else HORRIFIED by this!!!??? What if someone stepped on him? What if someone came past on a bike, not paying attention!?!? This is mind blowing to me.
Yes! And she turned around on him twice to watch Fox go in the cafe, taking her eyes off M for far too long.
I actually said out loud ‘your baby!’ When I watched this, it was that triggering to me.
You can see a couple of women in the background of her stories watching it unfold, so at least someone had an eye on the poor baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Yes! And she turned around on him twice to watch Fox go in the cafe, taking her eyes off M for far too long.
I actually said out loud ‘your baby!’ When I watched this, it was that triggering to me.
You can see a couple of women in the background of her stories watching it unfold, so at least someone had an eye on the poor baby.
It honestly gives me pause for thought if she’s consciously or subconsciously wanting something to happen to M, then pass it off as a terrible accident.

Going to to zoo when he was blue; allowing him to do ‘open ended water play’ in enough water to drown in; leaving the pool gate open while she stories out of eyeline; never dressing him appropriately - including taking him ‘wave watching’ in winter and never wearing a hat of covering him in the pram/pool; opening the oven in his face…These are just the things Sarah has done with M that come immediately to mind. I’m surprised someone in her circle hasn’t reported her to department of families/human services.

• Wow
  • Sad
One can only hope she hasn’t left M at home with just Kurt. What happens if he wakes up?
She’s an idiot. My partner had a compressed disc requiring surgery (happened twice!) and yeah nah, I definitely didn’t leave him solo with our 11 mo. I worked out at home but that’s toooo logical 🫠

Reactions: 28
LOL! she literally storied about this today- I'm not even a mum and I know you can't send your kid anywhere with nuts.
Haha I just watched it. She reckons she got lots of DM’s, she probably did and also read tattle. It’s not just NSW they are nut free as well, it’s pretty much the whole world I think 😂 she thinks she’s so special 😂

---

She’s an idiot. My partner had a compressed disc requiring surgery (happened twice!) and yeah nah, I definitely didn’t leave him solo with our 11 mo. I worked out at home but that’s toooo logical 🫠
She’s cleared it up in her stories and said they are being baby sat. But hasn’t said by who 😂 so most likely left them at home with Kurt. Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
One can only hope she hasn’t left M at home with just Kurt. What happens if he wakes up?
But the leg workout is really important, because she's "only" been doing pilates, HIIT and boxing!!!
If only she had a proper gym setup at her house so that this important task wouldn't necessitate her leaving 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
But the leg workout is really important, because she's "only" been doing pilates, HIIT and boxing!!!
If only she had a proper gym setup at her house so that this important task wouldn't necessitate her leaving 🥴
Imagine being so self absorbed, when your partner is injured and you have two kids but YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE GYM TO WORKOUT.

GO FOR A WALK WITH YOUR KIDS AND YOUR DOG. YOUR LEGS MIGHT LIKE IT.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Imagine being so self absorbed, when your partner is injured and you have two kids but YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE GYM TO WORKOUT.

Yes this! Bulk make some meals, play with your children, cater to Kurt! Anything except prioritising yourself!
But nope...life goes on for her as normal!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Only Sarah would make 2 days after her husband comes home from hospital with spinal compression fractures about her.

Today she rants about how empty her cup is, and she feels Saaaahhh Guilty because of not working while there is a baby sitter.

So what does Sez do...goes to the gym to use a band and floor....but don't worry, it's like she is working because "it's part of her job". What ever helps you sleep at night scuz

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Only Sarah would make 2 days after her husband comes home from hospital with spinal compression fractures about her.

Today she rants about how empty her cup is, and she feels Saaaahhh Guilty because of not working while there is a baby sitter.

So what does Sez do...goes to the gym to use a band and floor....but don't worry, it's like she is working because "it's part of her job". What ever helps you sleep at night scuz
And all this on top of the fact that she has not 1 but 2 home gyms - including weight racks if she really was serious about doing weights (we all know she wasn’t, hence why she went to the gym only to duck about with bands, yet again).

I say this constantly but who does Sarah think she’s kidding?! It’s painfully obvious at this point that she will do and say ✨a n y t h i n g✨ to get out of parenting her own spawn, no matter how nonsensical, or how bad a mother and wife it reveals her to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What is that woman on about? I’ll admit I don’t watch everything of hers but her husband hurt his back only two days ago and all she’s really done is look after her kids and maybe take her husband food? So her cup is so empty and she needs to do something for herself? What has she been doing that’s been so hard? I don’t know if I want to watch her more to try and figure her out or stop watching completely lol

Reactions: 40
Tbh Kurt is probably happy she’s gone. Hopefully the babysitter feeds him 😇😏

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is she making such a big deal about the nut free recipes? Surely she could make him a sandwich, with a banana and some veggie sticks in a bento box? Hardly need to CrEaTe ReCiPeS?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Why is she making such a big deal about the nut free recipes? Surely she could make him a sandwich, with a banana and some veggie sticks in a bento box? Hardly need to CrEaTe ReCiPeS?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah no need to create recipes, there’s plenty of options for nut free. Can’t say my kids or I eat many things with nuts in them apart from peanut butter. She’s trying to do anything for Sunee to stay relevant and gain some extra $$

• Heart
Someone in “the Facebook group” made a post asking for the most problematic health/fitness influencer, and almost all the comments are people saying Sarah… 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Lol her home gym is better kitted out than most gyms. She has an infrared sauna for fucks sake. Just work out at home ya bozo.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.