Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The French music on those stories is sending me because she demanded a similar soundtrack for the Labang campaign that flopped. She was pissed because Kurt fought her on it. He’d already developed the whole story board and they were literally shooting the ads when she brought up the music, and she couldn’t understand why he wasn’t just immediately going with her ~vision~. Pretty sure that is one of the gua sha that was a “free gift” or part of the bundle, too 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Her cup is EMPTY yet she has the time to sit in her stupid red sauna for half an hour and also do her skincare routine.
She doesn't know what it's like to be a working mum rushed off her feet

• Heart
Reactions: 59
First a wine fridge when they don't drink, now a vacuum cleaner when they have a house keeper. Get a grip LG.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I
Her cup is EMPTY yet she has the time to sit in her stupid red sauna for half an hour and also do her skincare routine.
She doesn't know what it's like to be a working mum rushed off her feet
I just came here to say that. Her husband hurt his back and since then she’s been to the gym, done a full skin care routine, sat in the sauna, sat in the car talking to her camera, sat in her office taking to her camera, and that’s only what I’ve seen when I think to look at her Instagram. Who’s looking after her husband and kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Screenshot_20230131-174951_Instagram.jpg
One thing we know for sure about The Sez - she does not like feedback. Any time she puts up a poll it's purely to boost engagement. I guarantee she's already chosen the name of her podcast - there's no way she would solicit input from anyone, least of all her stans whom she regards with contempt.

It was the same with her last activewear release. Remember when she asked for votes on the different colour swatches, as if it was early in the design process, then showed the completed collection a few days later? She's as deceitful and manipulative as they come.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Cracking up that her first line in this caption basically came from someone here. 😂😂😂 Also, why not promote ED book 3 sez? Don’t want the push back?
HA! She Finds “working out at home so much more time efficient, practical and enjoyable”? Oooook 😂🤔

Sarah, it was not even 24 hours ago that you were telling everyone how empty your cup was and how much you had to get to the gym for a heavy leg workout sad booty band fuckabout session.

I feel like all I do is repeat myself on here now because Sarah has become that predictable. She is so woefully unfulfilled and dissatisfied with her life, so ricochets between complaining how hard done by (she thinks) she is, then realising that unbridled entitlement only sees her haemorrhage more subs, so pretends she actually loooooves the thing she was literally just complaining about (kids, werrrk, exercise, food, her husband). That lasts about a day before the façade cracks and she’s back to complaining.

It must be exhausting - or just plain empty - to be in Sarah’s head; even worse to be living or working with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
First a wine fridge when they don't drink, now a vacuum cleaner when they have a house keeper. Get a grip LG.
Bit of a joke the free Gifting from brands do some research on who you give to. It reminds me of the GhD’s particularly the time she was not using heat 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ and rarely does more then a slick bun. No problem if the influencer actually uses a product but a bloody a joke when they don’t😡😤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is Sarah still promoting Tropeaka products? She hasn't done any stories or posts on the protein powders in a while.

Reactions: 30
omg, why aren't we talking about this glaringly obvious product placement?
Shameless, undisclosed ad or pathetic attempt for sponsorship?

IMG_9617.jpg

IMG_9612.PNG

IMG_9613.PNG

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 1.28.10 pm.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
One of the comments on her new "kids aren't content" sunee add talks about her being anti-screen time but featuring her kids a lot and her response is 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I really hope she's putting money aside for these kids since they're what's earning her most of her $$$ these days.

Reactions: 21
Out walking with Mal who is HATLESS with ARMS/LEGS exposed on a warm day where UV index is VERY HIGH. Protection advised until 6pm. 🤦🏽‍♀️ she is so irresponsible
And still wearing him incorrectly in the carrier. If she leant forward he would topple out!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Out walking with Mal who is HATLESS with ARMS/LEGS exposed on a warm day where UV index is VERY HIGH. Protection advised until 6pm. 🤦🏽‍♀️ she is so irresponsible
There is a direct correlation between sun exposure and sunburn as a child and developing serious skin cancers like melanoma later in life. With the recent news of Natalie Fornasier’s death at 28 from metastatic melanoma, exposing M to the sun and broadcasting it on stories is just so callous. Idgaf is she wants to burn herself to a crisp, but for the love of god please protect your poor baby who can’t protect himself 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.