Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It honestly gives me pause for thought if she’s consciously or subconsciously wanting something to happen to M, then pass it off as a terrible accident.

Going to to zoo when he was blue; allowing him to do ‘open ended water play’ in enough water to drown in; leaving the pool gate open while she stories out of eyeline; never dressing him appropriately - including taking him ‘wave watching’ in winter and never wearing a hat of covering him in the pram/pool; opening the oven in his face…These are just the things Sarah has done with M that come immediately to mind. I’m surprised someone in her circle hasn’t reported her to department of families/human services.
Not to mention the giving him hard pears to eat even though she’s a baby led weaning expert and all the many times she not only took him out and passed him around while sick but always using an insert in his bassinet and never wore him correctly. I mean, he had a cold and probably could hardly breath but she’s wearing him with his head too low so he cant get a breath.

Reactions: 14
I love how she says she feels sooooooo guilty and she never fills her cup whilst talk of about all the classes she’s been doing. I am a mum of two the same age as her kids. Even just one exercise class a week by myself would be AMAZING. Like I can’t even imagine. This gits cup is overflowing all day long

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Is she wearing her clip in hair piece in those gym stories? That bun looks suspiciously full for how low she’s wearing it, and she will NOT stop fussing with her hat/nape of her neck.

Edit: car on the way to the gym I mean

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When has Sarah ever liked heavy weights? She says in this video “back in the day I used to love heavy weights”… TELL ME WHEN?!! All her crappy ebooks are either body weight or light weights!! Her lies are so unnecessary and stupid.
In her very very very early days (think when Mitch was around) she went through a phase where she lifted weights and ate the usual chicken/broccoli. It was so long ago and so very brief that I’m not even sure why she thinks it relevant 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In her very very very early days (think when Mitch was around) she went through a phase where she lifted weights and ate the usual chicken/broccoli. It was so long ago and so very brief that I’m not even sure why she thinks it relevant 🤦‍♀️
Yeah, plus she’s done nothing but tit on that time time her life - she’s on record saying she just did what Mitch did but wasn’t ‘listening to her body’, and that’s why she became (in her words) bulky. So it’s weird that she’s now trying to back track on it, especially when 99% of what she does is pseudo-plyometrics/Pilates (pseudo because she bastardises everything to be a diluted version for f what it was meant to be).

Reactions: 15
When has Sarah ever liked heavy weights? She says in this video “back in the day I used to love heavy weights”… TELL ME WHEN?!! All her crappy ebooks are either body weight or light weights!! Her lies are so unnecessary and stupid.
Even on this video she’s not lifting heavy weights at all especially considering how long she’s trained for… she clearly hasn’t ever progressive overloaded or ever been into lifting heavy properly… doing quick moves with some weights isn’t lifting heavy 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She did with her old boyfriend but then stopped because she "was starting to look like a man" which is bad because she's "a small person" she's "meant to be small."

• Haha
Reactions: 25

As others have mentioned, when she was with her ex. And then she stopped because her mother told her she looked bulky...
Then she did have another period of serious training with her coach before her wedding (I remember her being happy at squatting or deadlifting 70kg during the pre-wedding retreat?). But after that, it's only ever been dumbbells of 10kg max and circuits, which are... ok for cardio but not optimal for developing muscle.

Reactions: 12
Truth be told she doesn't eat enough anymore to support heavy lifting and muscle growth

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Has anybody considered that Kurt’s fractured vertebrae could be due to malnutrition? If you’re not eating enough calories and protein you can lose significant muscle mass (which we already lose as we age). Low muscle mass is correlated with low bone density and a low bone density can lead to low impact fractures. Kurt’s been eating Sarah’s disgusting slob for years and struggling with anxiety. What’s a bet these fractures are related to malnutrition due to long term poor diet.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Why does sarah spend so long justifying every little thing? Her initial stories were her rambling about how 'guilty' she felt going to the gym when she could have been working and then the rest of her content for the day was justifying not doing the heavy leg workout she rambled about doing in the car.

The "move in a way that feels authentic to you" mantra is obviously because she feels guilt about not pushing herself as hard as she thinks she should. I think she thinks if she repeats it enough she'll start to believe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This week's Sunee recipes are dry AF.

Screenshot_20230130-232226_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230130-232242_Instagram.jpg

Also at the cost of sunnee and all these ingredients it probably is cheaper to get shop bought granola
Screenshot_20230130-232253_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Hahaha didn’t she say at the fitness retreat that she did a PB in squats?? Like 70kg 😂 I’m not fit in any means but I can do reps with 70kg
---

Hahaha didn’t she say at the fitness retreat that she did a PB in squats?? Like 70kg 😂 I’m not fit in any means but I can do reps with 70kg
sorry I should’ve read all the comments before posting 🙄 has been mentioned before

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There's that super strained/clenching collar bone and neck ligament pop in the thumbnail again! :rolleyes:

4DD9F14A-62C2-46BB-AEDA-ABBFF80435A9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.