Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fox has found a pre school……they probably had an introduction were they shared about their routine, development techniques etc and all Sez probably took from the whole thing was ‘nut free’

Can you imagine her……‘I did 2 years of a teaching degree, I know all about this stuff, what’s your food rules?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Look I don’t proclaim to be a parenting guru but giving your baby something and explicitly telling them “not to touch it” and then standing back and watching, nay, filming them while they touch it and not intervening to hold the boundary (and having said thing full of toys) is a sure fire way to make sure your kids don’t pay any attention to you and your boundaries.

Reactions: 56
I see the "jokey" shaming of M (right to his face) has started now that he's beginning to pull himself up on to stuff.
Poor little might didn't even make it to his first birthday 😞
I find this side of her behaviour the absolute worst. Kids don't understand sarcasm and take it as said.
I still remember the hurt look on F face when he offered some food that he'd partially eaten and they both took the absolute pi55.
You could tell he felt wrong in the tummy with emotions but would be unable to articulate why.
Terrible parents.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I love how she was harping on about being on baby duty, yet spent all that time speaking in to her phone camera while looking at herself in the mirror, or with her back completely to M bending over the kitchen counter.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
And already Kurt us on 'dad duty' looking after Fox...god help us that Sezzzie should have to look after both the boys at once! Next she'll be complaining that Fox is acting like a terror because of being cooped up and watching too much TV. Wouldn't cross her mind to get both boys outside for some activity to burn off their energy, while letting Kurt get the complete rest he's supposed to be having (even though he managed to MAKE IT UP THE STAIRS less than 24hrs after "Breaking His Back"!) If she says one more time "Kurt broke his back, literally" I'm going to scream!! Such an insult to those people who have serious back injuries! And you "literally" can not break your back...fracture/crush bones in your spine, sever/crush spinal cord, yes...but NOT break your back! Such an immature, uneducated, over-dramatic statement!

Reactions: 37
Her endearing impersonation of her injured husband complete with shuffle walking:

IMG_9577.jpg

Not to mention, she's seemingly fake tanned, put on makeup and is promoting sponsored clothing.

The members of her family who swooped in to help may be feeling a little ripped off that she used the extra time to beautify herself, while Kurt was probably slumped up against the wine fridge in the storage room.

I wonder if Kurt forced himself upstairs so he could stay away from her for the next 6 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Her endearing impersonation of her injured husband complete with shuffle walking:

View attachment 1918991

Not to mention, she's seemingly fake tanned, put on makeup and is promoting sponsored clothing.

The members of her family who swooped in to help may be feeling a little ripped off that she used the extra time to beautify herself, while Kurt was probably slumped up against the wine fridge in the storage room.

I wonder if Kurt forced himself upstairs so he could stay away from her for the next 6 weeks.
She seems absolutely gleeful at Kurt being injured. Probably because it’s even more of an excuse to put him down, whilst victimising herself for cheap engagement, and guilting her parents into taking her kids. Thus freeing up her time to be entirely self indulgent. The fact that it’s been 1-2 days and she’s already offloaded Focks and had her 10th ‘MumMy MaKeOvER’ speaks volumes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
So if F is going to an actual pre-school, does that mean he’s immunized after all? You can’t attend early learning centers in NSW without having your immunizations up to date. 🤔

Reactions: 16
And already Kurt us on 'dad duty' looking after Fox...god help us that Sezzzie should have to look after both the boys at once!
I was wondering why he had gone upstairs when everything he would need - bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room is all downstairs. Sure, the seating in the movie room is probably great to spread out on but that could have been moved downstairs (and temporarily ruined the aesthetic).

But then I read your comment about how he's already on dad duty and I realised, there's a double bed in Fox's room. What's the betting Kurt has been relegated upstairs so he can sleep in Fox's room AND keep Fox with him so Sarah can get her precious sleep and make sure they still "share" the parenting load.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So Sez is going to baby proof the stairs now that Kurt Kardashian has broken his back LITERALLY. Her reasoning makes zero sense. She said they didn’t need to baby proof before because Focks was 1.5 when they moved in and because she’s now the only one watching Makka Pakka. I thought she was a stay at home mum running 52 companies who couldn’t tee up an hour a week with her husband to record a podcast? There was always one of them watching Makka Pakka at all times so he didn’t climb the stairs? Doesn’t add up

Reactions: 32
So Sez is going to baby proof the stairs now that Kurt Kardashian has broken his back LITERALLY. Her reasoning makes zero sense. She said they didn’t need to baby proof before because Focks was 1.5 when they moved in and because she’s now the only one watching Makka Pakka. I thought she was a stay at home mum running 52 companies who couldn’t tee up an hour a week with her husband to record a podcast? There was always one of them watching Makka Pakka at all times so he didn’t climb the stairs? Doesn’t add up
Surely she can just explain the dangers of falling down the stairs and then Maccu Picchu won't right? That's how Fox's safety lessons go?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s moaning in her stories how hard it’s going to be to parent now because she normally has two sets of eyes and now she’s been reduced to one?
So yet again, it’s not about Kurt it’s about her.
At this stage she is lucky that most of her stans seem to be young. It’s the ONLY reason she hasn’t been cancelled. If her demographic were women in their 30’s she would be slaughtered. My mum runs a daycare centre and she knows of so many new mums who are having to return to work far earlier than intended due to rising interest rates and the cost of living. Team that with their partners genuinely being out of the house from 6am-6pm for their work, plus most of them have older children aswell and Sarahs whinging about how hard her life is would go down like a lead balloon.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s moaning in her stories how hard it’s going to be to parent now because she normally has two sets of eyes and now she’s been reduced to one?
So yet again, it’s not about Kurt it’s about her.
At this stage she is lucky that most of her stans seem to be young. It’s the ONLY reason she hasn’t been cancelled. If her demographic were women in their 30’s she would be slaughtered. My mum runs a daycare centre and she knows of so many new mums who are having to return to work far earlier than intended due to rising interest rates and the cost of living. Team that with their partners genuinely being out of the house from 6am-6pm for their work, plus most of them have older children aswell and Sarahs whinging about how hard her life is would go down like a lead balloon.
Also I thought this was the “sEAsOn” of #mumlife and that she had been practically solo parenting this whole time? At least that’s how she made it out to be and complained about? Given how she’s made it out to be the last year, surely this isn’t that much of a change for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
421141BC-4BC7-4523-B7DA-BF42A30C3401.png
Is anyone else HORRIFIED by this!!!??? What if someone stepped on him? What if someone came past on a bike, not paying attention!?!? This is mind blowing to me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
But then I read your comment about how he's already on dad duty and I realised, there's a double bed in Fox's room. What's the betting Kurt has been relegated upstairs so he can sleep in Fox's room AND keep Fox with him so Sarah can get her precious sleep and make sure they still "share" the parenting load.
This is honestly so bleak. Even if Kurt insisted he was happy to be upstairs (I'm sure there's perks to being further away from the kitchen while Sarah talks maniacally at her phone all day), BUT like, what if he injures himself further? Then he's gotta plod down all those stairs to get to the hospital?
Their bedroom is right next the front door - surely that is the only obvious place for him to be.

In addition, this woman has her sick husband minding one of the children and she's complaining about a lack of eyes on her mostly sedentary child?
LIKE, WHAT IS SHE USUALLY DOING? All of that talk about how she's super-mom'ing the 2 kids, but when she ONLY has a baby to look after, it's somehow less supervision than she's used to?

She's honestly scaring me. She's so ecstatic about all the internet attention and sympathy that she's forgotten to act concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1920779Is anyone else HORRIFIED by this!!!??? What if someone stepped on him? What if someone came past on a bike, not paying attention!?!? This is mind blowing to me.
absolutely mortified! what if there was a broken shard of glass on the ground somewhere??? broken beer and wine bottle shards are all over australia and NZ beaches

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.