Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to burst your bubble here but I also fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes very soon after birth, a few months on though and they stopped fitting again 😂 breastfeeding meant I stacked on the kilos and still haven't lost them since I'm still breastfeeding my 1 year old.
My point is more that in letting go of expectations of what our bodies should look like, we perhaps create the right mental space for actual healing. That’s the mentality I hope to take into motherhood anyway (though I’m sure the trajectory won’t be linear).

Sarah’s always had tunnel vision when it comes to her body, and at some point I believe it’s paradoxically been to her detriment - I.e. she’s never been more hyper focused on what she looks like, but has also never looked worse imo, what with the haggard and balding appearance of restriction, combined with sun damage, face full of poorly executed filler and over administration of Botox, offensively large chompers, clubbing of the fingers, and dehydration from sauna abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fox is going to grow up and end up not touching any of that food in that lunchbox, either "try" to swap it with his friends for a roll up or will be at the canteen..
he will be that kid at other kids parties that mum said him with separate food and instead eats as much as possible till he is sick just to be able to have some normal food

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Stories_•_Instagram-9.jpg

This was AFTER stirring. WTF. Why is it still chunky? I'm actually very surprised for such an at home bArIsTa that she doesn't have one of those tiny milk frothers/electric whisks that other influenzas use to blend their magic powders.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1985632

This was AFTER stirring. WTF. Why is it still chunky? I'm actually very surprised for such an at home bArIsTa that she doesn't have one of those tiny milk frothers/electric whisks that other influenzas use to blend their magic powders.
A girl I worked with bought body bloom and she made it 20min before a work meeting, 30min into the meeting it still hadn't dissolved. She said it tasted like wet chalk 😳😳 it literally does not dissolve.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I swear she pulls out the same rusted can of BoDy BLoOm every time she
View attachment 1985632

I swear she’s been pulling out the same manky, rusted can for the last 4 years…occasionally topping it up with soil from the backyard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe they’re STILL editing the cookbook. She’s been “working” on it for like two years now.
She’s pushed the date back like four times now and she’s going to have to push it again. There’s no way it’ll be ready by Mother’s Day if they haven’t sent it off to print yet. I’ll be surprised if it’s even out for Christmas at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe they’re STILL editing the cookbook. She’s been “working” on it for like two years now.
She’s pushed the date back like four times now and she’s going to have to push it again. There’s no way it’ll be ready by Mother’s Day if they haven’t sent it off to print yet. I’ll be surprised if it’s even out for Christmas at this rate.
I reckon she will release it as an ebook! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she says she misses family vlogging. Is that code for “my other videos aren’t getting the views so need to use my props (kids) to bring in the $$”?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How can she say we don't know much about Moo yet?? Honest to god, he's in just about every single reel, post, story, tiktok and vlog she does!!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
So she says she misses family vlogging. Is that code for “my other videos aren’t getting the views so need to use my props (kids) to bring in the $$”?
Also mere weeks after she said she had reams of PuRpoSefUl content planned and that she didn’t want to keep doing the same sorry day in the life vlogs (or show her kids as much, lol).

What happened, Sez? Your cup got too empty yet again? Or are none of your frenemies making the right sort of nontent for you to copy? Did you even have anything planned out in that empty ass planner where you also write you failed to do lists?

Sarah, face it: you’ve lost your touch. Or rather, the internet has evolved past the toxic 2015 diet culture and shameless unethical ‘collaborations’ that you’re still obsessively pushing.

And you can’t bot buy your way out of this one! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The pivots are giving us whiplash. At the beginning of the year she wanted to focus on her neglected YT channel. She then went all in on reels and tiktok instead.

Then she wanted to start vlogging again, but no wait, she's a busy mum of two who doesn't have time vlog so wanted to make home decor videos instead.

A few days ago she announced she'll be quiet on her socials for a while because she's super busy working on her 1000 projects.

Now suddenly she's all about vlogging again because Kurt said he wanted them to vlog again.

And we're not even in March yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The pivots are giving us whiplash. At the beginning of the year she wanted to focus on her neglected YT channel. She then went all in on reels and tiktok instead.

Then she wanted to start vlogging again, but no wait, she's a busy mum of two who doesn't have time vlog so wanted to make home decor videos instead.

A few days ago she announced she'll be quiet on her socials for a while because she's super busy working on her 1000 projects.

Now suddenly she's all about vlogging again because Kurt said he wanted them to vlog again.

And we're not even in March yet.
I wonder if it’s this exact narrative that enables her to keep posting random tit/pivoting all the time… I just don’t think she’s that smart 🤔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.