Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, Sarah is giving me Freelee vibes. Unqualified, anti medicine, children hater, body obsessed, out of touch.

Sarah misses the “old days on social media” because no one questioned the industry and took everything people said on SM as gospel.
She was also her most popular, and living her best narcissist life.
Now we know what goes on behind the scenes, and influencers are nothing more than glorified salespeople.
We value qualifications more than before, and see/live the effects of what bad advice can do to us.

I really hope that social media does get regulated like other professions, because their marketing can do a lot of damage.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
The pivots are giving us whiplash. At the beginning of the year she wanted to focus on her neglected YT channel. She then went all in on reels and tiktok instead.

Then she wanted to start vlogging again, but no wait, she's a busy mum of two who doesn't have time vlog so wanted to make home decor videos instead.

A few days ago she announced she'll be quiet on her socials for a while because she's super busy working on her 1000 projects.

Now suddenly she's all about vlogging again because Kurt said he wanted them to vlog again.

And we're not even in March yet.
It’s called sTrAtERgy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sarah the tablecloth spent 6 stories desperately trying to get Fox to say he wants to cook for a YouTube video but he didn't.
Screenshot_20230226-103620_Instagram.jpg

She's also going back to her 'roots' again by bringing back insta stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Sarah the tablecloth spent 6 stories desperately trying to get Fox to say he wants to cook for a YouTube video but he didn't.

She's also going back to her 'roots' again by bringing back insta stories.
The second-hand embarrassment I felt watching those stories 😭 Like, why did she keep trying?! She pre-films tit all the time, too. This should’ve been one of those things!

Also, why is Kurt seemingly weedwackering their whole yard as opposed to mowing it? Is that common in Australia?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The second-hand embarrassment I felt watching those stories 😭 Like, why did she keep trying?! She pre-films tit all the time, too. This should’ve been one of those things!

Also, why is Kurt seemingly weedwackering their whole yard as opposed to mowing it? Is that common in Australia?
Maybe if you want to spend extra time outside alone you would do it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I am my own case in point here. I very recently had my first baby (a boy..I’M a BoY MuM nOw guYs, YoU wOuLdN’t UnDErsTanD 😂). I am very freshly post partum.
Congratulations!!! I thought you were a little quieter than usual these days 😉 I hope you and your husband are adjusting well. Welcome to motherhood and sending you so much love!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i couldnt get a close look but is that a rolex watch she is just letting 🦊 fling around 😱😱😱 💸💸💸💸

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Wtf is she wearing today i though that was her pyjamas 😂 she Really has no idea

A $490 pyjama set at that! At least they're a natural fabric (linen) unlike her shite polyester WF Christmas pyjamas but that it still a ghastly amount of money to pay to look like you're wearing sofa upholstery!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How about you tell your kid not to fling that thing around so close to his little brother?!

It’s been said multiple times here, they’re so lucky nothing serious has happened to their children. They’re just so careless all the time.

A3C2D10A-F8EA-46FA-AF48-373E5A9801AE.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.