Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hate that she puts videos of the kids in the bath. Even though you can’t see anything (thank god) there’s still disgusting people out there who will then think about things because they’ve saw her story.

I would never put my child in that position knowing what I know about the internet.

There’s also no way that I would’ve given consent to my mom to post me in the bath to millions of people when I was a baby. Like obviously a baby can’t consent but then if you think about if they could consent they’d most likely say no.

The invasion of privacy and lack of consent is bad enough but to put them out there in situations like baths with sick creepy people is just disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I guess he must be eating something other than activated nuts and wHoLeSoMe NaTcHuRaL food?

RE: the funhouse/skinny mirror that's in her office, it would not surprise me at all in 2023 if it was a thing sold in stores for influenzas like Sarah. A specific style for taking mirror selfies that slim you down. She always looks skinniest in that mirror, something is up.

Reactions: 25
I guess he must be eating something other than activated nuts and wHoLeSoMe NaTcHuRaL food?

RE: the funhouse/skinny mirror that's in her office, it would not surprise me at all in 2023 if it was a thing sold in stores for influenzas like Sarah. A specific style for taking mirror selfies that slim you down. She always looks skinniest in that mirror, something is up.
Don't forget the milk bottles overnight! That would be destroying his teeth

Reactions: 27

RE: the funhouse/skinny mirror that's in her office, it would not surprise me at all in 2023 if it was a thing sold in stores for influenzas like Sarah. A specific style for taking mirror selfies that slim you down. She always looks skinniest in that mir
ror, something isBet up.
Between the bottles and acidic fruit he consumes its a dental disaster. Can you imagine Sez and Durt making him brush his teeth properly twice a day!? Noooo way

Reactions: 26
Ew. What the duck?! Look at how hard she’s straining her neck muscles just to have visible collarbones.. Her external jugular vein is popping out like mad.

And also.. look at her hands 🤢 (sorry, I don’t mean to make fun of anyone who has veiny hands - but this is next level)
I wonder if she intentionally dehydrates herself so her veins pop out? Like it wouldn’t surprise me if BTS she overuses her sauna like mad - and drinks very little water afterwards (and in her day to day life) to replenish and rehydrate her body after sweating.

She looks so unwell.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The body checkingggggg 🫠 surely even she knows at this point that she doesn’t look like this irl? Even her stans must know it. It’s delusion.

56EB99BF-67AD-4A1F-887B-7E7395B8BB6E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else feel really icky about her including the photo or Fox with his hands down his pants on Instagram 🥴 some of the comments are not it.
‘Prepare for Fox to become every girls crush’
‘Typical boy behaviour’

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
The body checkingggggg 🫠 surely even she knows at this point that she doesn’t look like this irl? Even her stans must know it. It’s delusion.

View attachment 1983434
When I was super skinny, literally not eating and weighed my lowest as an adult woman (47kg at 170cm at 30), my hands were just veins too. I still have an ED, I'm just older and fatter now. I don't think the ED behaviours ever go away TBH.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ew. What the duck?! Look at how hard she’s straining her neck muscles just to have visible collarbones.. Her external jugular vein is popping out like mad.

And also.. look at her hands 🤢 (sorry, I don’t mean to make fun of anyone who has veiny hands - but this is next level)
I wonder if she intentionally dehydrates herself so her veins pop out? Like it wouldn’t surprise me if BTS she overuses her sauna like mad - and drinks very little water afterwards (and in her day to day life) to replenish and rehydrate her body after sweating.

She looks so unwell.
That infrared sauna she has ultimately causes dehydration which she seems to use pretty often. So much ED traits pop up In her stories and I wonder if she just hopes it comes off as ‘being healthy and natural’

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else feel really icky about her including the photo or Fox with his hands down his pants on Instagram  some of the comments are not it.

‘Prepare for Fox to become every girls crush’

‘Typical boy behaviour’
Yep, it was not a cute photo of the kids. I know that it's hard to get photos of kids sometimes but in that one focks had his hands all the way down his pants and M wasn't even close to looking at the camera.

Doesn't matter, Sez was just looking at herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Fox's teeth are not in great shape. There's definitely signs of decay in his front teeth.
Soooo, not diagnosing here, but as I’ve mentioned here before I have a dental background. This (kinda amusingly) looks like Hutchington’s teeth - a condition caused by congenital syphilis (passed on by the mother in utero or via birth). Nice one, Sez. Maybe get your minge checked.

Given Fock’s age, it may only affect his deciduous (milk or baby) teeth. Enamel damage can also present somewhat like this, but if that’s the case it’s pretty bad/advanced! Caused by poor oral hygiene, and sugary diet (yes nachural sugar counts, Sarah); both things Sarah is responsible for.

If it is a syphilitic infection (again, nice one Sezzy), permanent teeth will also likely be affected. We’ll be able to see around age 6-8 when the adult central incisors erupt.

Ps - not shaming anyone who has had an STI. Syphilis can also be asymptomatic for years. But I gotta admit it is a tad funny that Ms (born again Christian MILF, wholier than thou, but will engage in premarital relations, zero contraception, and baby entrapment), Tilse Stevenson, exhibits signs of having given her baby a syphilitic infection 🫠🫣
F2181B3A-C635-4159-B63E-BE76910EF5EB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Soooo, not diagnosing here, but as I’ve mentioned here before I have a dental background. This (kinda amusingly) looks like Hutchington’s teeth - a condition caused by congenital syphilis (passed on by the mother in utero or via birth). Nice one, Sez. Maybe get your minge checked.

Given Fock’s age, it may only affect his deciduous (milk or baby) teeth. Enamel damage can also present somewhat like this, but if that’s the case it’s pretty bad/advanced! Caused by poor oral hygiene, and sugary diet (yes nachural sugar counts, Sarah); both things Sarah is responsible for.

If it is a syphilitic infection (again, nice one Sezzy), permanent teeth will also likely be affected. We’ll be able to see around age 6-8 when the adult central incisors erupt.

Ps - not shaming anyone who has had an STI. Syphilis can also be asymptomatic for years. But I gotta admit it is a tad funny that Ms (born again Christian MILF, wholier than thou, but will engage in premarital relations, zero contraception, and baby entrapment), Tilse Stevenson, exhibits signs of having given her baby a syphilitic infection 🫠🫣View attachment 1983603
OMG IMAGINE IF HE DOES.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Nek minute she’ll be putting up a story on IG ‘so a lot of you guys are asking me About Fox’s teeth’

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I am my own case in point here. I very recently had my first baby (a boy..I’M a BoY MuM nOw guYs, YoU wOuLdN’t UnDErsTanD 😂). I am very freshly post partum. But I am already fitting back into pre pregnancy clothes; my stomach is flat; I had zero prolapsing or muscle separation; I even have some core definition back already. All DOING NOTHING but living it up in my baby bubble (ya know, before me and husband have to go back to real work, like normal people).
I don't want to burst your bubble here but I also fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes very soon after birth, a few months on though and they stopped fitting again 😂 breastfeeding meant I stacked on the kilos and still haven't lost them since I'm still breastfeeding my 1 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.