Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who even is that person, it doesn’t look like Sarah in the unedited wild, she is so deluded

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Could you imagine bringing your kid to jiu jitsu and this weirdo is filming herself in the corner?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Could you imagine bringing your kid to jiu jitsu and this weirdo is filming herself in the corner?
Came here to say the same thing. This would be SO annoying. Filming herself while her baby crawls and interrupts the activity others would have paid good money for their kids to do. You’re not special Sarah. No one is as interested in you as you are.

Reactions: 41
9D279725-A82D-4C7B-B12C-9BC9380310FC.png
I feel like this is one of those situations where you need to ignore everything somebody says before they say ‘but’, what comes after is what they really mean.

She said she feels like she’s a sim, trapped in a pool with no ladder to get out. How is somebody with all the resources in the world struggling this much? I feel like she seriously needs help with her mental health 😬 it’s not normal to feel like you’re drowning…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
View attachment 1990695I feel like this is one of those situations where you need to ignore everything somebody says before they say ‘but’, what comes after is what they really mean.

She said she feels like she’s a sim, trapped in a pool with no ladder to get out. How is somebody with all the resources in the world struggling this much? I feel like she seriously needs help with her mental health 😬 it’s not normal to feel like you’re drowning…
She loves to exaggerate. I wouldn’t worry about her 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1990695I feel like this is one of those situations where you need to ignore everything somebody says before they say ‘but’, what comes after is what they really mean.

she loves cox! Better tell Durt….😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sarah using the Sims analogy to say she is trapped in motherhood 😅. I’ll bet Sarah is one of those mums who regrets having children (yes these mothers love their children) but if they had to decide again they wouldn’t choose having them. Sarah is mentally ill equipped for motherhood because she lacks the resilience and the will to self sacrifice.
I also believe she had major gender disappointment - twice.
She just doesn’t really live the life she envisioned for herself. You can tell she is majorly unhappy. She craves control and that’s why she is so deep into her ED at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sarah using the Sims analogy to say she is trapped in motherhood 😅. I’ll bet Sarah is one of those mums who regrets having children (yes these mothers love their children) but if they had to decide again they wouldn’t choose having them. Sarah is mentally ill equipped for motherhood because she lacks the resilience and the will to self sacrifice.
I also believe she had major gender disappointment - twice.
She just doesn’t really live the life she envisioned for herself. You can tell she is majorly unhappy. She craves control and that’s why she is so deep into her ED at the moment.
I personally, until recently when my child turned 4, felt I definitely would not have a child if I had my time again. Noting I am a single parent, and have lived a complex life marred by trauma. I would absolutely not choose to have ANOTHER CHILD! anyway, although it’s been trying, I’ve given it a good crack and accepted that this is the long haul, and my child won’t suffer for my lack of compatibility with motherhood. Sarah has all the money and resources so like.. give it a rest sis? Just call it a day and put your kids in daycare if it’s for the benefit of all parties? 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Also.. Fox be like "hey mum, stop lying and making tit up.." 🤷‍♀️

(Edited because I uploaded twice)
The same child who respectfully steals scissors and cuts his own hair 3 times. Clmbs on the work top with the knives. Plays with tape measures. Throws apples into ceiling fans in hotels.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She loves to exaggerate. I wouldn’t worry about her 🙄
I’m not worrying! I know she could get help if she was willing to acknowledge she isn’t perfect. I know she secretly relishes being “ridiculously busy” and pretending she has no time for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not worrying! I know she could get help if she was willing to acknowledge she isn’t perfect. I know she secretly relishes being “ridiculously busy” and pretending she has no time for herself.
Sorry hun that wasn’t a dig at you ❤
It was meant to be sarcastic as she likes to create a narrative that has everyone feeling sorry for her. It irks me because I think about other families and single mothers/fathers (and even us single peeps!) that have worked incredibly hard for everything 💘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“I’ve been so busy working on projects, that’s why I’ve been quite!!!”

Let’s break down the projects she has mentioned and really get into what she’s been doing.

New podcast - Hasn’t recorded an episode, has just put up a poll asking people what they would like to see (even though I’m sure she has decided by this point), and made a Pinterest board (people do this for fun). Also took really awkward embarrassing photos that HOG used for headshot Insta post, so unsure if took the photos for the podcast.

Reno series- she doesn’t edit these videos so she spent those 2 hrs she mentioned a few weeks back filming the talking section, then she had to run back home to feed M. She will now spend alllll day making a thumbnail.

Cook book- she has like 3 staff at HOG working on this, I think her involvement must be minimal at this point. I’ll give her 3hrs a week (max) working on this.

Active wear - has had a total of 4 meetings with White Fox for these complete rip off designs. One of these meetings was to decide the campaign idea. And will spend 2 probably half days filming said campaign video, and then someone else will edit it, and Sarah will post it.

THATS IT. She is saying all of that is why she’s “been so quiet”. No it’s not girl, you just have nothing to say, and you lose more followers on the days you post than when you don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sis is bragging about having too much milk. Does she ever realise that everything she says is insensitive?

Reactions: 26
Sis is bragging about having too much milk. Does she ever realise that everything she says is insensitive?
Honestly, the way she speaks is disgusting.
“I could feed 3 babies”, “I’m a dairy cow” “if you’re out of milk or formula give me your baby, I’ll feed it”

how about if you have a surplus of milk donate it…

Then we were treated to this image. This is just too much, we don’t need to see the close up 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
This is insanity... Not only is she filming in public, amongst other parents and children, she's also meant to be there to support Fox in his extra curriculars.
Does anyone remember their parents attending these kind of classes?
As a kid you just want to show off all of your cool new tricks to your parent, making sure they're watching everything you're doing. Instead Fox gets this tit: His cretin of a mum, hogging the class's mirror, claiming she feels like she's drowning in a simulation because she didn't get to do her skincare routine.
I can't even wrap my head around the level of deluded you need to be to think it's appropriate to film this kind of content in that setting.

Sarah is obviously a pathetic attention seeker but she's also 100% losing the plot. Like bye, get help.

IMG_9966.jpeg

---
Honestly, the way she speaks is disgusting.
“I could feed 3 babies”, “I’m a dairy cow” “if you’re out of milk or formula give me your baby, I’ll feed it”

how about if you have a surplus of milk donate it…

Then we were treated to this image. This is just too much, we don’t need to see the close up 🤢
Yes! Like don't joke about sticking random babies on your tit. There are legitimate and non-repulsive ways to donate it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I’m surprised she’s going to Pilates this week, considering the studio is celebrating Pride.

(Also side note, she doesn’t do pilates, she does barre. But Pilates is what is trending right now and all the cool kids are doing)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.