Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to say it but it was nice to see her admit mum life is hard because it is. There are days where you feel so isolated and I know this is a gossip page but mums mental health is so important as we do suffer. My little one doesn’t sleep and there are days where you do need a cry. It’s refreshing to see that side of her

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I am about to have my second baby and I just honestly can’t imagine being like Sarah and even caring how your body looks and going to the extent of photoshopping images. When you’re a busy mum you do not care how you look, I’m sure we all want to work out more etc, but she is soooo focused on it. It’s sad that it can consume someone’s mind so much.
So, sooo much this.
And the thing with Sarah is also, she’s all preachy about lIsTeNinG tO hEr BoDy, but then very clearly forces herself to restrict and over exercise in an attempt to get her peak ED body back. She’s clearly not as into it as she tries to convince her viewers (and herself). She always seems strained, strung out, and like she’s working against herself.

In truth, if Sarah was gentler on her body and actually truly listened to/respected it, it’d probably look better, and be better for her cortisol and oxytocin levels (which might also help for, I dunno, bonding with your kids?! Nah, Sarah’s not interested in that).

I am my own case in point here. I very recently had my first baby (a boy..I’M a BoY MuM nOw guYs, YoU wOuLdN’t UnDErsTanD 😂). I am very freshly post partum. But I am already fitting back into pre pregnancy clothes; my stomach is flat; I had zero prolapsing or muscle separation; I even have some core definition back already. All DOING NOTHING but living it up in my baby bubble (ya know, before me and husband have to go back to real work, like normal people).

Now, I am not saying this to brag or gloat or make anyone else feel less than. That’s also why I am not posting pics even though I know Sarah would be truly pissed to see someone else with better abs than her lol. So this is for Sarah, not a commentary on anyone else’s experience:

Hey Sarah,you want to know how much I exercise I did in pregnancy? Virtually none at all. Incidental walking and some open-ended water play swimming (not laps, just frolicking around) was all I managed, and it was FINE.

Do you know how strict I was with my diet? Not at all. I enjoyed pretty much all food groups, didn’t restrict anything. And gained 10+Kg

And guess what? I also had an unmedicated water birth, Sarah. 🤭 Suck it.

All by following my doctors advice, truly giving my body what it needs, relaxing and resting…and - can you believe it - without purchasing a single workout or restriction diet or shill physio plan! It’s almost like our bodies will heal on their own if you respect them. Radical concept!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I dont think a 55-60*C hot sauna will 'calm your central nervous system down', Sis hahahaha
Also I don’t understand how she’s anti microwaves, but will sit exposed in a infrared sauna? But then again I also don’t understand how she’s antivax but has no issue getting Botox or fillers 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Also I don’t understand how she’s anti microwaves, but will sit exposed in a infrared sauna? But then again I also don’t understand how she’s antivax but has no issue getting Botox or fillers 🤷‍♀️
Microwaving vegetables is actually the best way (other than eating raw) to keep their nutrients in!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They honestly just needs to chuck them in childcare a day a week or hire a nanny. They can clearly afford to and it will benefit her MH and the kids wellbeing too

Reactions: 8
Isn’t Kurt not meant to lift anything for 6 weeks? He specifically said he can’t lift his kids in that story he posted a day after it happened. Pretty sure he’s only what 3 weeks post that back injury? We know they exaggerated the injury but now they aren’t even following medical professional advice for rehabilitation?
What makes you think that the pic was taken on that day? Could be from before his injury.

They honestly just needs to chuck them in childcare a day a week or hire a nanny. They can clearly afford to and it will benefit her MH and the kids wellbeing too
They already do this. Focks goes to day care multiple times a week, Sarah has mentioned a nanny and her mother takes them fairly often too. Sarah just does not want to have to give in the way that parenting requires one to give. She is so selfish it upsets her when she can't do her own thing. The woman should never have reproduced

Reactions: 32
What makes you think that the pic was taken on that day? Could be from before his injury.
This is from yesterday as both Kurt and M are in the same clothes. We also saw Kurt lifting M on her stories while they were with Tahlia.

Reactions: 13
Hate to say it but it was nice to see her admit mum life is hard because it is. There are days where you feel so isolated and I know this is a gossip page but mums mental health is so important as we do suffer. My little one doesn’t sleep and there are days where you do need a cry. It’s refreshing to see that side of her
All she does is complain how hard she finds it being a mum and how hard her life is

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is full of tit… I don’t believe a word she says, she is trying to relate or get sympathy votes
Yup, and it’s mighty difficult to have sympathy for someone who doesn’t work, has help with kids and household duties (from multiple sources), is extremely financially secure, and who is constantly doing self-celebratory things (hair, nails, tan, sauna, workout classes, laying by the pool, etc.), instead of parenting.

I mean, this woman’s last YT video consisted of writing the most basic of basic ass to do lists, which she still couldn’t complete! Sarah is just incompetent at life at this point.

Goes to show, money and baby entrapment doesn’t buy happiness 🤭

Reactions: 32
<<first time poster on this thread, long time lurker>> I actually LOL’d seeing her most recent story of Maka in the bath; she tries to make him say “mumma, mummy“ no less than 24 hours after her bestie Beth had her little boy say “mum” back to her before bed. The frenemy vibes are STRONG. Love to see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
8B62B7C4-7C14-49FB-9267-5E9F59C41D34.png
These stories were just one big body check. The story had nothing to do with her outfit, but she filmed her body the entire time and had her face covered with her phone? Why else would she do that?? She’s so transparent. Her legs look skinny and she wants everybody to see.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
This girl has serious issues.
Or do you all dress like this 😝
Could you love yourself sick anymore Sez
---
I thought she hated Frank green water bottles?

View attachment 1981371
I remember that rant. About how she’s had to replace the bottle 3 or more times because the lid broke.
Only she’s wrong.
You can replace the lid for $12.95+ postage & handling.
I found out when my husband broke mine after I’d kept it in perfect condition for 18mths+

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1981389Her legs look skinny and she wants everybody to see.
Do they though? She’s standing with feet hip width apart to simulate the thigh gap she’s always wanted. If she had her feet even a little closer together her thighs would (gasp!) touch, and Sarah can’t deal with that.

Plus she’s using her skinny mirror. Sarah is obsessed with how she wished she looked, but is obviously much less satisfied with the reality.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.