Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww look, Sezzy slamming things down in front of her toddler.
True form is revealed for an old Sunee Ad.

Naww and here she is again - throwing choking hazards at him.

Geez, everything she does is so nonsensical! Especially when she tries to make an effort, paradoxically.

Reactions: 7
She seemed super chipper when she was with Tahlia and Kurt, so Iā€™m not sure when her terrible mum day started and how long it possibly couldā€™ve been. It seems like she was with T & K from mid-morning until at least like 1 PM. Then she filmed the sauna clip at like 7 PM, and that was after Kurt had already gotten home, sheā€™d had a good cry, etc. So, she was maybe alone with the boys forā€¦ 4 hours? And we know Fox is enrolled in school, so she mightā€™ve only had both boys for like 2 hours depending on pick up times and the days he attends.

She is right when she says stuff like sheā€™s not coping well. She isnā€™t coping AT ALL. A lot of ā€œbootstrapā€ and evangelical conservatives fail to understand that those type of behaviors or thoughts are symptoms of mental illness!!! It is not ā€œnormalā€ to feel like you have no identity or to feel like you need to sob after providing care to your children for half a day. Itā€™s not a moral failing. Itā€™s not wrong! But itā€™s also not healthy. Sez needs a mental health professional ASAP.

Iā€™m curious about Thaliaā€™s view of Sarahā€™s mental state. Tahlia seems very open minded to mental health struggles and seeking treatment. It has to be hard for her to see a loved one simultaneously spiraling and acting like they can just manifest their way to mental and emotional wellness.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
All she does is complain about breast feeding. Hereā€™s an ideaā€¦ just stop? It seems to be one of the root causes of her stress.

Reactions: 45
She was packing šŸ¦Š lunch box for pre school on Tuesday night, meaning Wednesday he was not with her right? Why does she exaggerate/lie about having both boys when evidence she herself posts suggests otherwise..? šŸ˜‚ šŸ§ šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 34
She said in the sauna she had ā€ža brutal Mondayā€¦ā€œ so she just simply uploaded an old rant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
All she does is complain about breast feeding. Hereā€™s an ideaā€¦ just stop? It seems to be one of the root causes of her stress.
But then how will she keep her cleavage?
---
She said in the sauna she had ā€ža brutal Mondayā€¦ā€œ so she just simply uploaded an old rant.
Yeah I was confused by that, seemed like it's from the day before? Moron

Reactions: 12
The no nuts isn't a new concept its been around for quite awhile, scuz is just mad over it, as it means she can't load up fox on activated nuts and Granola all-day means she'll actually have to feed him real food. She can't be like today fox he choose nuts over ice cream.. he's so healthy blah blah
we know you like control what he eats its so disordered. šŸ˜’

Reactions: 23
To me it sounds like she says brutal mum day. But I do agree those stories were't filmed today. She said she was home all day but the stories before show she was at the warehouse with Kurt and Tahlia, who was STILL going through the Sunee pdf btw. What's the betting she's the editor. No way will Sez pay for a professional.

Even if the sauna stories were from today (or any day, actually) Sarah would have only had both kids on her own for a few hours, if that. If those few hours are enough for her to have a breakdown and feel completely lost she seriously needs to get help. It would be understandable if she was solo parenting the entire day while Kurt was at work, and she had zero outside help, but that's not the case. I know it's been said a million times but she has a cleaner, a nanny, babsitters on tap, she gets her groceries delivered, her kids go to day care, and she "tag teams" with her husband throughout the day. Someone getting that much help shouldn't be struggling this hard

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Tahlia, who was STILL going through the Sunee pdf btw. What's the betting she's the editor. No way will Sez pay for a professional.
Tahlias still doing the cookbook so there's absolutely no way it's being released in time for Mother's Day. It'll be out by Christmas if she's lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Couldn't have been hinting more for sleep consultant to reach out to her......
---
Literally! That rant she uploaded....she mentioned BrEaStFeEdInG like 3/4 times. "I just have milk on tap" "M has been feeding all day."

duck me, why does she think she is so superior feeding M at whatever age he is! It's a normal body function, you're not special Sarah.

Reactions: 20
She seemed super chipper when she was with Tahlia and Kurt, so Iā€™m not sure when her terrible mum day started and how long it possibly couldā€™ve been. It seems like she was with T & K from mid-morning until at least like 1 PM. Then she filmed the sauna clip at like 7 PM, and that was after Kurt had already gotten home, sheā€™d had a good cry, etc. So, she was maybe alone with the boys forā€¦ 4 hours? And we know Fox is enrolled in school, so she mightā€™ve only had both boys for like 2 hours depending on pick up times and the days he attends.

She is right when she says stuff like sheā€™s not coping well. She isnā€™t coping AT ALL. A lot of ā€œbootstrapā€ and evangelical conservatives fail to understand that those type of behaviors or thoughts are symptoms of mental illness!!! It is not ā€œnormalā€ to feel like you have no identity or to feel like you need to sob after providing care to your children for half a day. Itā€™s not a moral failing. Itā€™s not wrong! But itā€™s also not healthy. Sez needs a mental health professional ASAP.

Iā€™m curious about Thaliaā€™s view of Sarahā€™s mental state. Tahlia seems very open minded to mental health struggles and seeking treatment. It has to be hard for her to see a loved one simultaneously spiraling and acting like they can just manifest their way to mental and emotional wellness.
I've said this before and a things just keep pointing to me being right, this 1000% looks like an ADHD overstimulated melt down, I'm diagnosed and this absolutely happens with even the simplest of things sometimes. She very much needs to seek some help it's so clear she's close to breaking point

Reactions: 19
I am about to have my second baby and I just honestly canā€™t imagine being like Sarah and even caring how your body looks and going to the extent of photoshopping images. When youā€™re a busy mum you do not care how you look, Iā€™m sure we all want to work out more etc, but she is soooo focused on it. Itā€™s sad that it can consume someoneā€™s mind so much.

Reactions: 18
There is our Sez again with her big words, ā€œbehavioral managementā€ :rolleyes:šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tahlias still doing the cookbook so there's absolutely no way it's being released in time for Mother's Day. It'll be out by Christmas if she's lucky
I'll be amazed if it is this year. She's been editing it for two years. If it's not yet finished because she's a "perfectionist" then it's never going to be finished because no project will ever be 100% perfect. She'll just keep on finding things to tweak and it'll never end.

Literally! That rant she uploaded....she mentioned BrEaStFeEdInG like 3/4 times. "I just have milk on tap" "M has been feeding all day."
I love how she said she never has time to use the sauna because M needs her boobs every three hours, which in itself makes no sense - surely she can grab 10 - 20 mins while he's minded or asleep, but then she was magically able to use it once Kurt got home as if M suddenly no longer needs her boobs.

She needs to drop this every three hour breastfeeding narrative, it's clearly not true any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Isnā€™t Kurt not meant to lift anything for 6 weeks? He specifically said he canā€™t lift his kids in that story he posted a day after it happened. Pretty sure heā€™s only what 3 weeks post that back injury? We know they exaggerated the injury but now they arenā€™t even following medical professional advice for rehabilitation?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.