Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how a blank book works? Wouldn’t you pay to have it all mapped out rather than blank?
⚠ spoiler alert ⚠
It's actually a blank book with a super aesthetic cover which you can ✨sTyLe✨ on your kitchen bench on a slut-tray with a kmart vase/$10K fruit bowl on top, because that's the real and only reason people buy books.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I do quite a bit of production work for clients and i’m going to say this is a blank sample and she hasn’t even sourced the covers or GSM or type of paper until now. First step will be choosing these, then it will be a sample full colour print (which i’ll hedge a bet the copy isn’t ready for finished art yet). She’s miles behind launching this lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
⚠ spoiler alert ⚠
It's actually a blank book with a super aesthetic cover which you can ✨sTyLe✨ on your kitchen bench on a slut-tray with a kmart vase/$10K fruit bowl on top, because that's the real and only reason people buy books.
To be fair a blank book while add as much value to cooking as her cook book will.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Team, I can’t find where the slut for a good tray came from? I’ve read a bunch of the old thread but can’t find- can someone help me out? ☺🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else get extremely triggered by the way she says “aesthetic” ??? Idk why it irks me so much but it does!!!! JUST SAY IT NORMALLY

Reactions: 9
she said she was a slut for a good tray in one of her latest videos on youtube, how to elevate your home or some tit.

Also, what aesthetic is it? I hate when influencers call everything aesthetic. WHICH AESTHETIC DO YOU MEAN?
Thanks bestie! 🥰🥰 I mean, I’m a bit of a slut for good homewares but what a weird choice of wording for a good Christian gal

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion (it's early I know)
Sarah's book for dummies, not just for boy mummies!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
HAHHA talk about damage control.

"This lamp is $800 and i'm going to DONATE it."

View attachment 1964034
View attachment 1964035
I’m starting to think it’s user error on lamps. Didn’t she have a tall lamp (unless I’m thinking of another influencer) when they moved into the new house that she said they sent the wrong parts but really it was most likely user error and here we are at round two 🤦🏼‍♀️more money then sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m starting to think it’s user error on lamps. Didn’t she have a tall lamp (unless I’m thinking of another influencer) when they moved into the new house that she said they sent the wrong parts but really it was most likely user error and here we are at round two 🤦🏼‍♀️more money then sense.
It’s the same lamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t it fit on the top ring?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.