Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I urge you to all watch the new VLOG 🤣🤣🤣
If you don't wanna give her adsense money (which is higher during December!) There's a site called yewtube which you can hate watch on which gives her no views or money 🙌 just search her channel name 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If you don't wanna give her adsense money (which is higher during December!) There's a site called yewtube which you can hate watch on which gives her no views or money 🙌 just search her channel name 🤭
Ahh wish I knew about this before giving her a pity view!

But seriously, I've never watched a vlog of hers before and that one confirms EVERYTHING we speculate about on here in 17 minutes.

Reactions: 11
I can’t wait to see her ‘business era’ next year :ROFLMAO: chick clearly has no idea going off the useless pink pdf she’s just released, does she or adobe really think any actual companies/marketing teams are going to use this?? I’m embarrassed for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
god her hands are out in full swing today! that tiktok really showed her true colours. what a vile human.

Reactions: 12
Holy duck the vlog smoothie. 1kg of ice, banana, water, almond milk, vanilla protein, maca powder, bleeping BLACK PEPPER and turmeric. I’m sorry but that is actually fucked up. Like what the bleeping duck? PEPPER. I tit you not.

Holy duck the vlog smoothie. 1kg of ice, banana, water, almond milk, vanilla protein, maca powder, bleeping BLACK PEPPER and turmeric. I’m sorry but that is actually fucked up. Like what the bleeping duck? PEPPER. I tit you not.
Sorry, also zucchini, yoghurt and vanilla bean paste. YUCK. bleeping do the world a favour and don’t put that on Sunee. Or do. It’s not like it has any subscribers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Alot to take out of that tit show of a vlog

- constant mahem, talks like rapid fire and just carries a constant aggressive energy

- defintely trying to change the tune of her image/channel. She has clearly realised that the Mummy channel is not happening for her.

- back to a fitness/health style

- she actively tried to prove alot of what is said here is wrong. Still can't swallow her own poopy bloom though.

- this witch has the audacity to try and push her ED Book 3 almost exactly a year on from her foul ED focused campaign.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The way F says “let’s do some cooking today” at the beginning of the vlog makes me so sad for him 😞 He doesn’t even look excited about cooking, I feel like he just wants to change the subject and he knows his mum will be pleased if he suggests cooking.

ETA : Such a supportive wife making a yummy tasty smoothie :sick: How is he supposed to drink that?

D8FEC929-6FFE-4F9C-9753-F83B8108D74D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Those planner stories were all tagged as paid partnership with Adobe yet it's for a free product. They must just be testing the waters to gauge interest at this point. The fact they paid her to create that school project planner and the accompanying vlog though. More fool them I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She hasn't shared anymore stories of people wearing her PJs, what do we reckon they still haven't arrived for the regular people?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No one, and I literally mean no one wants business advice from this moron 🤦🏼‍♀️
“How I balance it all”, witch you don’t balance anything. You don’t look after your own kids half the time and you put the bare minimum into your ‘business’.
she is clutching at straws trying to stay relevant.
Like yeah mate, we all grew up and are busy with life, family, kids and work- you stayed the same, in your Cronulla bubble which is why you are so out of touch and can’t find a niche that sticks!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Sorry, also zucchini, yoghurt and vanilla bean paste. YUCK. bleeping do the world a favour and don’t put that on Sunee. Or do. It’s not like it has any subscribers.
The pepper actually kinda makes sense. It is supposed to help absorb some stuff from the turmeric better. Not to be misunderstood as me saying her smoothie was a good idea.

Reactions: 17
It was so annoying when she was complaining about next doors renos whilst in her home office, like you have a whole warehouse you could just go to???

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So clearly she recorded today's stories and part of the vlog at the same time cause she's in the same unironed outfit.
Screenshot_20221220-185939_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221220-171949_Instagram.jpg

She obviously had to make the most of getting dressed and doing her bald patch bangs.

Also wtf is this?? What is this??
Screenshot_20221220-185905_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221220-185854_Instagram.jpg

What I want her to see from vlogs is to just livestream herself for a full 8 hour day. SHOW ME HOW YOU FILL YOUR TIME SARAH. WE KNOW YOU DON'T DO ANY WORK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.