Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That planner is tragic. Aside from the look of it, the likelihood of her using most (or any) of that industry jargon is almost certainly a negative percentage 😂

Time to select the next thread title! I've collected the top 3 (and currently only) suggestions below. Remember to click the author/little up arrow on the quoted post to be taken to the original so you can react to show support. Liking this post won't show how you feel about each individual suggestion.

With 76 reactions on the original post and 38 on the follow-up:
Tactical feeding, constantly breeding, potato print pyjamas we won’t be needing
Can I nominate this for Sarah’s Day #66 board title please? With the rate her fugly pyjamas + White Fox have her stans in a tizzy we will be ready for a new board in no time!
With 90 reactions:
Sarah's Day #66 - she lies without reason, her Photoshop is treason, don't forget to 'honour your season'
With 36 reactions:
SARAHS DAY 66: Instagram is an unholy lie, my brunette kid makes me sigh, Chrissy jams are a WF GOODBYE!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine trying to print that abomination of a planner lol. The solid pink background would drain your ink in one go.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So clearly she recorded today's stories and part of the vlog at the same time cause she's in the same unironed outfit.
View attachment 1821085View attachment 1821086
She obviously had to make the most of getting dressed and doing her bald patch bangs.

Also wtf is this?? What is this??
View attachment 1821089View attachment 1821090

What I want her to see from vlogs is to just livestream herself for a full 8 hour day. SHOW ME HOW YOU FILL YOUR TIME SARAH. WE KNOW YOU DON'T DO ANY WORK.
"Campaign is a long term approach"

Errrrr not when you do them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The fact that she is claiming she is in her "Business Era" within days of her unprofessional, late and misleading pyjama launch is completely laughable.

It was literally days ago she launched a Christmas product that people will only maybe get before Christmas by paying extra for express postage...

The campaign for it advertised sizes for babies children and men which wernt even for sale....

Sis, you claiming this is your "BuSiNeSs ErA" is just embarrassing got you lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
In the vlog she said they’ve tried EVERYTHING for Kurt’s gut. I feel like that’s so disingenuous… I bet they’ve tried everything their naturopath has suggested. I’d love to know what western medicine they’ve tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
In the vlog she said they’ve tried EVERYTHING for Kurt’s gut. I feel like that’s so disingenuous… I bet they’ve tried everything their naturopath has suggested. I’d love to know what western medicine they’ve tried.
Exactly this. Have they tried a psychologist? Anti anxiety meds? Willing to bet the answer is no.

Also her over explanation of how she is "helping" Kurt was a manipulative way of controlling him. By packaging up her behaviour to control his diet as "supportive" and "her love language" means if Kurt said no to her restrictive diet or awful smoothies, he would face a huge argument as he'd be seen to be rejecting her support/love. Funny that she said he's been sick for 4 years, almost as long as they've been together and surely as long as they been living together.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
The fact that she’s like ‘we’ll definitely take that into consideration’ in response to feedback about launching the Christmas pyjamas so close to Christmas. How was this something that they didn’t even consider in the first place? It’s just such a strange business decision that anyone with 2 brain cells would have thought about.

Reactions: 28
GUYS have you seen the sponsored ad that appears on Insta for Adobe? The way she’s sitting like Steve Jobs talking like she invented Adobe?
E1621FC4-3127-4250-A5F3-5BB2E33A26E2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Lol, such an xxxs smol feminine bird 🤭

Sarah, you seriously look like you’re about to record your 100m freestyle time in this shot - not improved by the egghead hairdo. Good thing you’re practically a pro swimmer, right?

No hate on anyone with broad shoulders or masculine features, I just know they’re an insecurity of Sezzy’s and something she’s always hiding, photoshopping and faking away with faux pops that only make her sloppy posture worse, and make her natural shape all the more shocking when she exposes herself or appears on someone else’s timeline.
3A7C80EF-D5FD-4175-B419-1C66056D3DF2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Exactly this. Have they tried a psychologist? Anti anxiety meds? Willing to bet the answer is no.

Also her over explanation of how she is "helping" Kurt was a manipulative way of controlling him. By packaging up her behaviour to control his diet as "supportive" and "her love language" means if Kurt said no to her restrictive diet or awful smoothies, he would face a huge argument as he'd be seen to be rejecting her support/love. Funny that she said he's been sick for 4 years, almost as long as they've been together and surely as long as they been living together.
Eating a balanced diet would probably cure him

Reactions: 33
theres TEN comments on her insta post from yesterday to announce her vlog is up

that engagement for someone with over a million followers hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And a divorce 😏✌🏽
I fully and wholeheartedly believe this. When it happens (because I feel it really is a case of when, not if), I predict we’ll see Kurt make a sudden and rapid turnaround in his physical and mental health.

The damage of a toxic relationship really can’t be emphasised enough, and as someone said above, it’s very telling that the timeline of Kurt’s decline matches perfectly with when things soured with Sarah (ie around when she was pregnant or early days with Fox, and they were going to break up if it weren’t for Sarah’s parents strongarming Kurt into the church).

Reactions: 34
51C63677-7A5C-42F6-9EEA-FE714C992BDE.jpeg
269E840A-240F-47B2-8E79-1ADBBF74C6CA.jpeg
CA32D28B-8EE4-42F0-A57F-57364C56A969.png
E3DDCCEE-A29D-4058-9302-BEF7D75CF251.jpeg

Documenting these Sarah in the wild stories filmed by Sarah herself. Before she adjusted her pants as well.
There’s nothing wrong with having a tummy and loose skin especially after a baby. But I want to put these here for the next time she photoshops the life out of herself.
Its also for all those new mums she’s made feel like tit by pretending to bounce back to an xs postpartum when she obviously hasnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m genuinely curious as to why they think people are interested in their warehouse renovation series. I for one have no interest in watching a warehouse renovation for somewhere I don’t work. But I probably would’ve watched the house series if she’d been arsed to actually put that out.

Reactions: 32
The latest vlog was 👀
Her talking about how different the internet is now compared to when she started and how basically scared she is of being cancelled.. I love how to Sarah it is bad that unqualified and uneducated people like her can’t spout their bullshit and not be held accountable for it.
The “gut healing protocol” Kurt is following is clearly something controversial possibly Pete Evans or similar and that’s why she won’t just come out and say it. Cringe.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I’m genuinely curious as to why they think people are interested in their warehouse renovation series. I for one have no interest in watching a warehouse renovation for somewhere I don’t work. But I probably would’ve watched the house series if she’d been arsed to actually put that out.
I’m curious to see how they justify the hallway office space but that’s about it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.