Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she is claiming she is in her "Business Era" within days of her unprofessional, late and misleading pyjama launch is completely laughable.

It was literally days ago she launched a Christmas product that people will only maybe get before Christmas by paying extra for express postage...

The campaign for it advertised sizes for babies children and men which wernt even for sale....

Sis, you claiming this is your "BuSiNeSs ErA" is just embarrassing got you lol

No she’s NOW in her BuSiNeSs ErA. When she launched the potato print pyjamas she was just a mum doing her best to give her sissys what they want. NOW she’s a real life bizness lady

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Exactly this. Have they tried a psychologist? Anti anxiety meds? Willing to bet the answer is no.

Also her over explanation of how she is "helping" Kurt was a manipulative way of controlling him. By packaging up her behaviour to control his diet as "supportive" and "her love language" means if Kurt said no to her restrictive diet or awful smoothies, he would face a huge argument as he'd be seen to be rejecting her support/love. Funny that she said he's been sick for 4 years, almost as long as they've been together and surely as long as they been living together.
Bet off camera she makes Kurt feel like utter garbage for his occasional Maccas dinners “You know this SIBO is all because of your Maccas BiNgEs being such a bLoB” not his constant stress living with her and subsisting on powders and aCTiVaTeD nuts

Holy duck the vlog smoothie. 1kg of ice, banana, water, almond milk, vanilla protein, maca powder, bleeping BLACK PEPPER and turmeric. I’m sorry but that is actually fucked up. Like what the bleeping duck? PEPPER. I tit you not.

Sorry, also zucchini, yoghurt and vanilla bean paste. YUCK. bleeping do the world a favour and don’t put that on Sunee. Or do. It’s not like it has any subscribers.
If Sarah did any actual research like she claims to, she would know that a little spoonful of tumeric (or the anti inflammatory compound in it) even combined with black pepper (importantly the compound peperine which activates the tumeric) is of no actual benefit when it’s just scooped from an ordinary spice jar. It must be supplemented as an actual dietary nutritional supplement in capsule. Dumbass is just drinking foul tasting smoothies and yellowing her horsey veneers for no reason! Idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Bet off camera she makes Kurt feel like utter garbage for his occasional Maccas dinners “You know this SIBO is all because of your Maccas BiNgEs being such a bLoB” not his constant stress living with her and subsisting on powders and aCTiVaTeD nuts

If Sarah did any actual research like she claims to, she would know that a little spoonful of tumeric (or the anti inflammatory compound in it) even combined with black pepper (importantly the compound peperine which activates the tumeric) is of no actual benefit when it’s just scooped from an ordinary spice jar. It must be supplemented as an actual dietary nutritional supplement in capsule. Dumbass is just drinking foul tasting smoothies and yellowing her horsey veneers for no reason! Idiot
At the end of the day, supplementing a poor, heavily restricted diet is never going to do anything. If they ate real food instead of powders and a slice of avo, they would both look and feel better. There’s no doubt about it and it’s mind boggling that at least one of them can’t see it.

Reactions: 26
Would be interesting to see a filled in example from a previous campaign
THAT WOULD BE INTERESTING - except I guarantee you she made it 2 mins before the deadline (or got one of the groms to do it for her) and has never actually used it in her life. Maybe they had an uglier version that Kurt uses for his work, and she's just made it PINK.
Which btw - I thought she didn't like pink anymore?

FOLLOWING ON - some thoughts:
How many freaking times are we going to hear her complain about the renovations next door? We get it - it's bugging you - just like you renovating probably bugged them. But YOU HAVE POSTED NUMEROUS THINGS ABOUT IT. Shut up, go to your warehouse (which you ALSO renovated Sezzy!) and deal with it like they had to. I'm sure they bitched about your Reno to their friends, shame you don't have any Sez.

Her latest flog she's upset that she didn't film her morning bit where she prepares her poop bloom but how many times have we seen her do that? I'm sure I could tell you all exactly what she puts in there by now. Shall I try?
- Ikea glass
- ice taken out with her hands 🤮
- water from her zip tap
- zinc drops
- vitamin D
- poopy bloom
- stir and DO NOT DRINK IT.

followed up with that coconut tit and a ✨ breastfeeding ✨ prenatal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
In the vlog she said they’ve tried EVERYTHING for Kurt’s gut. I feel like that’s so disingenuous… I bet they’ve tried everything their naturopath has suggested. I’d love to know what western medicine they’ve tried.
They've backtracked to SIBO again? Earlier in the year they revealed on the podcast that Kurt has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia which they said explained all of his issues, suggesting SIBO and all the other theories was a misdiagnosis. Now they've thrown that out the window in favour of SIBO again? At this stage he deserves to be ill.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Can she ever do a vlog without ads!? Ever??? Is it possible!?
Get the poopy bloom, get the Sezzy timer, get the overpriced workout pdfs, get this random bag next year, get the Adobe printout tit.
She would come across a bit more watchable and relatable if she didn't start shilling junk 10 mins into every video.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Did they get into the wine fridge or something? They sound drunk.

Also, Sarah saying she's not a mummy vlogger 🤣 Might wanna stop using your kids as content if you want people to believe that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Did they get into the wine fridge or something? They sound drunk.

Also, Sarah saying she's not a mummy vlogger 🤣 Might wanna stop using your kids as content if you want people to believe that.
How dire is business that they’re doing F4F/C4C type marketing deals? Sissy, you don’t need to use MySpace clout-chasing tactics just because Gen Z is all about the Y2K aesthetic now.

(For those not tracking- Brenton just did a Sunee plug and now Kurt and Sarah just happen to be playing a rousing game of Followers 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ahem, presenting yet another Insta versus reality (courtesy of @cumcustard for screenshotting the reality):

Got a bit of the Mum-tum going there, eh Sarah? 🤣 So much for being RaW aNd ReAl. That would actually be something that your ‘if you’re a Mum’ followers might be able to relate to you on.

Again, as whenever I comment on Sarah’s body, her current (real) body is not the issue. It’s the way Sarah LIES about being sahhh smoll, having a long/narrow body type (when really she’s built short and stout), and with substantially less body fat than she really has; and monetises it to boot, when she doesn’t in fact look anything like the over edited Instagram version.

AB84CB51-C6AB-4ED5-A4CF-313C456C6ACB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone complaining about the pjs not arriving are not very bright considering they bought them mid December to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.