Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1817069
Is this a flex? It’s giving ‘we don’t use a microwave’ vibes. Was there a time when Sarah thought dishwashers caused cancer?
It's because for the longest time she claimed to be a domestic princess who did things like wash up by hand and loved it. Yet we've seen the dishwasher door open in the background of her stories several times to know it was bs. There was no way she didn't design her custom made kitchen to not include one. She probably realised she accidently showed it again and just dropped the pretense at last.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Imagine hating yourself so much that you feel you need to make up something as ridiculous as "I prefer to wash the dishes by hand, my family doesn't use the dishwasher... until now, we actually just started using it." to try and sound interesting. Does she really not have anything else to say? I'm honestly confused about this type of content... No stan of hers has ever wondered, as they place a dish in the dishwasher, "I wonder if Sezzy does this too? She'd be so much more domestic if she didn't."

trust me, babe, nobody cares.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m not a professional chef like sez so obviously I wouldn’t know…but why would you need a colander to transport food from the fridge to the bench. Wouldn’t a normal bowl suffice? Just why specifically a colander?! 😂
Shes not the brightest of the bunch

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She really couldn't use MooPoo more as a free ticket for engagement if she tried.
Her face filter in this is off the wall. Miraculously poreless. Does anyone eat this tit she’s serving up? Quick reminder of the insta versus reality…
57C35CCF-F8BD-43E0-9105-02E1B89C4503.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Who are all these mums and children she’s taking photos of? Are they - 😱- friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who are all these mums and children she’s taking photos of? Are they - 😱- friends?
The kids all look a similar age so my bet is it's a play group or church group Christmas meet up where she was probably invited by proxy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her face filter in this is off the wall. Miraculously poreless. Does anyone eat this tit she’s serving up? Quick reminder of the insta versus reality…
View attachment 1818065
Sarah loves a good filter. But Tik Tok is also notorious for their ever-present beauty filter. Many creators have mentioned that it seems to always be “on,” even if you manually deselect it.

Not so much a defense of Sarah as it is a reminder that even the ~realest and rawest~ creators are still not sharing a true reflection of reality.

Reactions: 5
Eww, pomegranate and Brussel sprouts are 2 flavour profiles that don’t need to be combined.

Sarah really is as thick as tit. Guarantee she just googled random festive flavours and smooshed them together with the same lacklustre haphazardness and lack of love as when her and Kurt smooshed their bits together to create sponspawn versions 1 and 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 24
43AEDDFC-F0D2-423B-87D5-DC46C96E80F2.jpeg

What do we think it is guys? Sissy’s been working hard IN something special. I doubt anyone will be thanking her later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Working hard today on something she’s going to launch in 2 days because Sarah has never planned anything more than 2 minutes in advance.

Wellness week 2.0 just in time for Christmas when everyone is thinking about diet & exercise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1819764
What do we think it is guys? Sissy’s been working hard IN something special. I doubt anyone will be thanking her later.
By ‘in hibernation going through some emotional🤦🏼‍♀️ Sarah means ‘I’m avoiding taking accountability for my latest scandal while I think of new excuses, deflections and the next money-making scheme’…

Case in point: Sarah, tell us again how ObSeSsEd you are with your WFB PJs that no one who’s not an influencer is getting on time??? Because you seem to have gone quiet on that subject now that the money is in your grubby toe hands 🧐

Reactions: 33
Working hard today on something she’s going to launch in 2 days because Sarah has never planned anything more than 2 minutes in advance.

Wellness week 2.0 just in time for Christmas when everyone is thinking about diet & exercise.
Funny you should say that. The least organised Boss Babe CeO is giving away a free Adobe planner that you can guarantee she has never used.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.