Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount that is on her plate should be the amount F gets. He absolutely has not been given enough food to sustain a little growing body
I came to say the same thing! Also doesn’t she always say how big Fox’s appetite is? My nephew F’s age would have like double that chicken.

Reactions: 22
Plus I guess the ‘carbs’ in that chicken dinner were the breadcrumbs?? 🤡
Bet she had the ones with the corn crumbs on.
Did they not have any BREAD they could use to make more panko???
Screenshot_20221218-112334_Instagram.jpg

Also where have these curls come from, hair/GHD and coming up soon??
Screenshot_20221218-112438_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Interesting that she has a little herb jar with her branding on it. Likely the reason behind this super weird post. Suuuurely she doesn’t think people will buy her own branded herbs/herb mixes? Surely.
I thought this too when I saw it but there's not enough letters. I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to bait it though. Imagine the stans if she released her own spice blends. Cumin and pink salt will be a bestseller 🤣

Screenshot_20221218_133249_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ETA: This should’ve quoted an earlier post about how Sarah talks to F on her stories.

It’s clear he picks up on her disdain, too. He was so thrilled to be on camera before she made the disparaging comments about him/his hair. After that, his own tone switched up real quick. Pouting face, body turned away from everyone else, and saying he didn’t like her cooking. Kurt’s uncomfortable cough and then his attempt to course correct just makes the familial dysfunction even more obvious.

At this point, I truly think she is an abuser behind closed doors. Kurt probably gives as good as he gets verbally, but he seems avoidant instead of being an instigator. I reckon his closest friends were pushed away around the time Sarah started showing her true colors. Kurt can be a jerk and incredibly offensive, so he probably figured it was just their “dynamic” and agreed that those friends had to go. Unfortunately, now that he’s picking up on how toxic this tit is, they’re two kids and half a dozen business ventures in with no easy way out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Bet she had the ones with the corn crumbs on.
Did they not have any BREAD they could use to make more panko???
View attachment 1815572

Also where have these curls come from, hair/GHD and coming up soon??
View attachment 1815574
I’m vegetarian but I come from the country of schnitzel (Austria) and this is an abomination of a real schnitzel 😅 it’s not supposed to go in the oven for Christ’s sake !! It needs to be deep fried 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha I love how we can’t fully see fock’s plate in the “aftermath” where he clearly only ate the dry af chicken (which of course he needed sauce with) she likes to pretend he has this super healthy appetite etc but I bet you anything he barely eats the tit she gives him
Also I don’t check here all the time and I don’t follow her anymore so I literally only looked at her stories to see the abomination of the chicken schnitzel for my self but WTAF have they done to focks hair?? It looks like he cut it himself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also I don’t check here all the time and I don’t follow her anymore so I literally only looked at her stories to see the abomination of the chicken schnitzel for my self but WTAF have they done to focks hair?? It looks like he cut it himself
He has cut it himself 3 times because 1, he is not supervised and Sezzy wont put the scissors out of reach and 2, he is crying out for attention as he is not the golden angel child. And then when they were in Byron for their 20th holiday this year, a barber cut it really short.

Reactions: 22
F9DA3BEC-7A54-4ACC-8CC7-C9616FAFA3DD.jpeg

Is this a flex? It’s giving ‘we don’t use a microwave’ vibes. Was there a time when Sarah thought dishwashers caused cancer?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1815201
Hairs never been this healthy thanks to Esmi shampoo/conditioner.

View attachment 1815206
Im sorry but is that all that Kurt is allowed to eat? Is this why he sneaks to macca”s? Half the plate is just onion and lemon wedges. And where is the holistic health princesses 5 serves of vegies? No wonder they are always sick.
This is the kind of meal you make when you are starving yourself to lose weight

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is the kind of meal you make when you are starving yourself to lose weight
It’s the kind of meal you cook when you CBF on a Sunday night. I mean it’s crumbed chicken and veg- you can’t really get more basic than that lol. And yet the fact that she’s storied it means she flexing on the creativity of home made cornflake crumb and using a colander to transport veggies half a metre. Also hoe does a foodie not know the name of a colander?

Kurt’s serve is too small- it’s literally a half thickness chicken breast (if she’s schnitzeling right), 1 floret of broc, 2 finger sticks of zucchini, 2 asaparus spears and 2 slices of avacado. No one would eat chunks of red onion like that so I haven’t included it 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
ETA: This should’ve quoted an earlier post about how Sarah talks to F on her stories.

It’s clear he picks up on her disdain, too. He was so thrilled to be on camera before she made the disparaging comments about him/his hair. After that, his own tone switched up real quick. Pouting face, body turned away from everyone else, and saying he didn’t like her cooking. Kurt’s uncomfortable cough and then his attempt to course correct just makes the familial dysfunction even more obvious.

At this point, I truly think she is an abuser behind closed doors. Kurt probably gives as good as he gets verbally, but he seems avoidant instead of being an instigator. I reckon his closest friends were pushed away around the time Sarah started showing her true colors. Kurt can be a jerk and incredibly offensive, so he probably figured it was just their “dynamic” and agreed that those friends had to go. Unfortunately, now that he’s picking up on how toxic this tit is, they’re two kids and half a dozen business ventures in with no easy way out.
This was actually really sad. Sarah has done these sort of things to Focks pretty much since he outgrew baby hood. As it has been said, since she stopped having full control of him.

This poor little boy has his mother expressing clear distain and annoyance with him for just wanting some attention. I feel so bad for him.

It will be interesting what happens with M as he grows up too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When she pans over foxes plate you can see left on the plate is 2 bits of broccoli, 1 asaparus spear, a piece of zucchini and some avo. So what gone compared to the ‘before’ pic is the half dozen small bits of cut up chicken and 1 piece of zucchini. but- yeah sure he ate it all 🤣

Reactions: 18
85A4A5D1-AAFB-4A46-9B1E-8D7C51AFD61D.jpeg

Has she photoshopped her neck in this photo? And how unhappy does 🦊 look in the original?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1817546
Has she photoshopped her neck in this photo? And how unhappy does 🦊 look in the original?
Sarah saying he looks "Unimpressed because of Sydney Weather"....

I would hesitate a guess that she snapped at him a moment before if he didnt want to stand there in the mirror and take a picture. Focks looks like he is about to cry.

Someone needs to help this poor child!!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m not a professional chef like sez so obviously I wouldn’t know…but why would you need a colander to transport food from the fridge to the bench. Wouldn’t a normal bowl suffice? Just why specifically a colander?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.