Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are there not many comments on white fox’s posts about orders not being shipped? Last week it was nearly every comment now only 1-2? Are they deleting?
I just looked at Sarah’s tagged posts and no one seems to have gotten their Xmas pjs yet? Now white fox are saying there are delays with orders that aren’t Sarah’s day?
6B802C59-F47C-46B0-A840-C8D140EE60D0.png

Reactions: 6
Did Abbie.priscilla bought Sezdog’s apartment?? With the same furniture and esthetic NUUUUUCHRAL vibes?!? Even the same bedroom furniture? Geez I’m scared, it’s like Australian wanna-be-influenzah are all made with the same boring ingredients

✨ HoNoUr YoUr SeAsOn ✨

Pictures of hambelly WITH the first Sozzy whitefox activewear collection
That’s some single white females tit right there

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Using a bowl to hold things & stacking the dishwasher as she cooks...... ground breaking stuff here ladies & gents. I can't even make this up 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
AA1C37B4-EAB8-415E-82D3-53C30A85ECE7.png

Hairs never been this healthy thanks to Esmi shampoo/conditioner.

A8B8DACB-87F2-4D07-9111-87AA6F10FE73.jpeg

Im sorry but is that all that Kurt is allowed to eat? Is this why he sneaks to macca”s? Half the plate is just onion and lemon wedges. And where is the holistic health princesses 5 serves of vegies? No wonder they are always sick.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
That is some disordered ass dinner right there. Where’s the potato? Why so little veggies? Couldn’t even do some friggin rice? Jesus Christ she is starving her family of any joy in life surrounding food.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
View attachment 1815201

View attachment 1815206
Im sorry but is that all that Kurt is allowed to eat? Is this why he sneaks to macca”s? Half the plate is just onion and lemon wedges. And where is the holistic health princesses 5 serves of vegies? No wonder they are always sick.
he literally only gets one broccoli floret omg 😭😭 as an ED survivor who knows a lot about nutrition, i personally think the reason for sarah’s lack of body definition and muscle mass is because of her avoidance of carbs. it’s obvious, she’s scared of carbs. she’s happy to eat lots of fats and protein, but she eats bread in a blue moon, i’ve never seen her eat rice, and he only uses vege pasta. yes, to expose muscle you need to be in a cal deficit, however to grow that muscle, you not only need excess protein, but also carbs to keep things going!

Reactions: 33
View attachment 1815206
Both her and Kurt's plate has just one piece of broccoli on them. ONE! Also, of course Sarah cut up her own chicken portion to share with Focks and Moo instead of using one of the other four breasts she cooked up.

She honestly must just do this for the gram and loads the plates up after the photos have been taken.

Reactions: 20
Hey Sezzy since you probably read here I would recommend frying off the chicken to give it some colour then put it in the oven 👌🏻
Did she not even give herself a whole piece of chicken??? Babe I would still be starving after that…

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1815201

View attachment 1815206

Girl, if you’re gonna do schnitzel and try to give tips on making them at least shallow fry them first so they don’t look so bleeping dry!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That meal must be part of her ‘reset’ that she does after every holiday… I feel hungry just looking at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not Sarah trying to convince everyone that something is an absolutely brilliant idea that she thought of, when its actually the most logical way to do it.

Nobody needs kitchen or housework tips from you Sarah, jog on 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1815201

View attachment 1815206
bleeping hell that is the most miserable, dry af meal I’ve ever seen. One floret of broccoli each, one slice of avo, one slice of onion, maybe a quarter of cucumber, 4 asparagus spears. No oil to cook the protein, no dressing, no sauce, no carbs, no flavour. I doubt this meal is more than 400 calories. Even the kid would be starving after his portion, surely.

Malnutrition on a plate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
That meal must be part of her ‘reset’ that she does after every holiday… I feel hungry just looking at it 😂
Too late to edit, sorry! By hungry I meant I feel dissatisfied just looking at it 😅 just in case anyone thought I meant it looks appetising

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The amount that is on her plate should be the amount F gets. He absolutely has not been given enough food to sustain a little growing body

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I hate the way she talks to F on camera. It’s like night and day with how she talks to Malcolm. Like ‘oh you want a picture?’ As if he’s her annoying little brother. And then when he says he doesn’t like the sauce, she’s like ‘well you put that on there so that’s your problem’ etc. It’s just so cold? I notice it so often when I watch her stories and it makes me feel really sorry for poor F. He seems like a sensitive kid and she treats him like he’s an annoying inconvenience. She clearly just wants the cuddly Instagram-able easiness of M, and hates being interrupted by F (because now he’s old enough to have opinions and she can’t manipulate him for content as easily as she used to be able to do).

Plus I guess the ‘carbs’ in that chicken dinner were the breadcrumbs?? 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1815201

View attachment 1815206
The lemon is 1000000% to make the plate look fuller, honestly they would only need one wedge between them with that small amount of food

Oh look, it’s the OG version of the Sunee cob loaf abomination. Except not burnt, with moist dip that doesn’t resemble a dry paste, and totally free/not behind a $25 a month pay wall (or whatever she charges).
Omg you're joking 🤣
Would love to see the recipe side by side with hers!
Unfortunately even changing one thing she can claim it as hers, even if she changed 1tsp salt to 1/2tsp salt or something she's still "made it her own"

Reactions: 19
Using a bowl to hold things & stacking the dishwasher as she cooks...... ground breaking stuff here ladies & gents. I can't even make this up 🤯
And she doesn't even put the colander in the logical place i.e. close by on the bench beside the fridge, or even on the empty shelf IN the fridge...no, no, no, our Sezzzie puts the colander on her prep bench!! Right where she will be prepping those god-damned veggies!! BRILLIANT!! Such a time-saving, logical, practical tip for us all!!! More please, Sezzzie!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.