Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1808496
Aaaaah shiiiiit!! Where them thin, loooong legs gone?? Where those collarbones at?? Where are those skinny arms??? 😱😱 thighs touching?? This is not our Sezzy dog... 🙄
Kurt always "does her dirty" but then there's this "raw and real" clip from her own stories the other day. Funny how different she looks when she's not tactically posing/editing/doctoring/filtering her photos and videos to within an inch of their life!

Stories_•_Instagram-6.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I find it shocking that she still only has 1.2 million followers... specifically remember seeing that in 2020(/2021) she had 1.2 million followers. In 2 years she has not seen any growth or loss. That is not normal for influencers to see a complete plateau for almost 3 years... even when she's had controversy, she hasn't dropped (of course she buys followers but still), but the lack of growth is the most shocking to me.
Generally, influencers, once they reach their peak, like I would assume sezzy has, they still have a slow, but steady increase of followers, but not to have increased at all in 2/3 years is highly abnormal and is solid evidence that she has terrible engagement. She was too late to get on TikTok and succeed there, a major downfall in today's social media society, and she doesn't have high enough engagement to appear on the Instagram explore page, her youtube videos get nowhere near enough views to be pushed to viewers unless they have interacted with her in the past (like most of us), and because her content is so boring, this is not going to change.
She is not doing anything that others are not doing better than her and she will continue to kill her platform if she does not realise this. You can buy as many followers as you like, but followers do not equal engagement and she will continue to suffer.
I posted a little on this topic recently after going through her Social Blade stats. She gained 412,728 followers in 2019 which put her above 1.2mil. Every follower she has lost since then is just eating into this figure. So that's how, despite her hemorrhaging followers this year, she's staying above 1.2.

But you're right, her platform also isn't growing. This year alone highlights that as she's set to end the year with less followers than she started it with. No matter what she does she's losing followers because she's no longer relevant or relatable in the niche she once dominated. That's gotta sting. But then you reap what you sow. I can't wait to see how far she falls in 2023.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
1671144495082.gif
Me waiting for The Sez to come on stories to tell us she’s been quiet because she’s been recovering from those big ol’ tennis ball sized lumps when really she’s been hiding from pyjama backlash 😫😫 love your business courage Sezza!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I posted a little on this topic recently after going through her Social Blade stats. She gained 412,728 followers in 2019 which put her above 1.2mil. Every follower she has lost since then is just eating into this figure. So that's how, despite her hemorrhaging followers this year, she's staying above 1.2.
She's going to end this year with less and that's including the HUGE spike she got when M was born. Can't remember how many she got in March (social blade peeps do you know?) but it was quite an increase so she's only going to lose more next year. She's got nothing left that's exciting anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn’t start following her until she was heavily pregnant so I’m not 100% but I think it is!

check out this comment on it aswell. So fucked up.
THIS IS THE EXACT ISSUE! She drags fans in who are looking for an alternative from treating their ED to to rebranding it as a fit and healthy life style. And she knows this and markets herself to capture her audience.
It's probably how half the people on this site found her, it's definitely was for me.

"I have never been in this level of throat pain." ... Proceeds to post multiple Instagram stories whilst talking. I'm sorry but if your throat actually hurts THAT much, why talk on camera? Captions would suffice.
She's just so dramatic. The worst time I had tonsillitis I was on red alert to go to the hospital if my temp went any higher (suspected abscess), vomiting constantly and couldn't even swallow.
Or maybe she just had a ridiculously low tolerance for pain which would explain why she had to get that evil epidural for both births.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ahahhahahahaha
Pitty Party is back, WITHOUT the Sarah’s Day branding
Despite how hard she worked on this PrOjEcT
Suck it stinky Sez
I wonder if they can do this given it was a collab? Maybe they own the product, but I would imagine there would be some legal implications here, unless like most influencers they have absolutely no input into the product, just get paid to slap their name on something to reach more consumers.

In which case, it really blows up her entire "product empire", body bloom is probs exactly the same - here's a pink powder, let's just slap your name on it, give you a commission and call it day until we part ways. Same with WFB.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
out of complete curiosity, does anyone know what happened to beth’s parents? seeing this response made me feel really sad, as she seems like such a kind and genuine girl :(
Interesting, I'm assuming they aren't dead because of the way she phrased that?

Reactions: 6
Probably been said before but has anyone else noticed when she (which is hardly ever) is dressed for an out of home event where she might not have control of photos being taken of her she always wears a long dress or baggy jeans/pants. She knows she won’t have control over editing photos

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I wonder if they can do this given it was a collab? Maybe they own the product, but I would imagine there would be some legal implications here, unless like most influencers they have absolutely no input into the product, just get paid to slap their name on something to reach more consumers.

In which case, it really blows up her entire "product empire", body bloom is probs exactly the same - here's a pink powder, let's just slap your name on it, give you a commission and call it day until we part ways. Same with WFB.
I thought this. La bang probably owned the product? Just chucked her face and name on it to boost sales. Must have not worked the way they thought 😂 best to ditch the Sarah’s day brand and go off without her

Reactions: 13
Kurt always "does her dirty" but then there's this "raw and real" clip from her own stories the other day. Funny how different she looks when she's not tactically posing/editing/doctoring/filtering her photos and videos to within an inch of their life!

View attachment 1809732
It never ceases to amaze me just how starkly different Sarah looks in her unedited form! And I feel like the gap between her projected image and reality is widening (no pun intended).

She has a normal and great body, just not the AU size 6 xxxsmol fragile bird /pro ballerina frame she’d have her followers believe.

Also, I have no idea if the brands she’s @-ing are expensive, but pretty sure you could get this outfit from Cotton On. These matching sets are everywhere this summer. It’s certainly not her worst look by any means, I always just notice that Sarah tends to gravitate toward brands for the price tag alone (recent knitted nanna blanket dress, anyone?) when you could get virtually the same thing (often the exact same thing) from Cotton On, Kmart, or Amazon (nothing wrong with these affordable brands btw. Fast fashion aside, they’re a decent and sometimes only option. Just making the point that Sarah buys basic stuff for premium price as a flex; but never ethical brands).
4BE91359-40EA-4691-B261-1F34F680F06F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Is there any update on the pjs? As in do we know if anyone else has received theirs yet or just those few that she reposted?

Reactions: 9
EDB78058-5092-4A7A-814B-2711EDA2AAE8.jpeg

D88068B2-CB38-444D-AABE-69AA0070F162.jpeg
CLASSIC Instagram vs. Reality. Even the cob loaf knows about lighting and angles! 😂

(tbh I still wouldn’t eat the loaf looking how it does in the top pic)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Now I realise why she burnt the cob loaf and didn’t even spend a minute photo editing it… It’s a Sunee Sezzy skinny hack! Make gross tasting food and then burn it so you don’t want to eat very much if it because it tastes like charcoal and swamp weeds. Subscribe for more Healthy Habits That Changed My Thighs Xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It never ceases to amaze me just how starkly different Sarah looks in her unedited form! And I feel like the gap between her projected image and reality is widening (no pun intended).

She has a normal and great body, just not the AU size 6 xxxsmol fragile bird /pro ballerina frame she’d have her followers believe.

Also, I have no idea if the brands she’s @-ing are expensive, but pretty sure you could get this outfit from Cotton On. These matching sets are everywhere this summer. It’s certainly not her worst look by any means, I always just notice that Sarah tends to gravitate toward brands for the price tag alone (recent knitted nanna blanket dress, anyone?) when you could get virtually the same thing (often the exact same thing) from Cotton On, Kmart, or Amazon (nothing wrong with these affordable brands btw. Fast fashion aside, they’re a decent and sometimes only option. Just making the point that Sarah buys basic stuff for premium price as a flex; but never ethical brands).
View attachment 1810631
She looks really “soft”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone's talking about the cremation of that poor cob loaf, and rightly so, but I can't get past this abomination of a cheesecake. There is nothing "refreshing" about it. It's drier than Sarah's content these days. The base is so dense and crumbly that it's coming away from the filling. There's no way you're cutting it without it disintergrating. I bet they took ages slowly cutting that slice for the photo and still had to "remodel" it to make it presentable. Who's paying money for this? 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She looks really “soft”
I agree. Forbsomeone who spends so much time running off to the gym she has pretty much zero muscle definition. Maybe if she actually saw someone who was qualified to put together a workout program she would see some results.

Just goes to show how much of her ‘fit body’ was down to purely genetics/age and food restriction. Two kids later with her aging metabolism highlights how ineffective her workouts are. I love this for her.

She so boringly average in every way. Welcome to being one of the rest of us nearing or already 30 with kids in tow sez. Now imagine if you actually had to mother and parent your own children and work a real job LOL.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.