Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posting about people already receiving their pj's to try and prove us wrong. Bet they're just Sydney locals and she paid someone to drop them off personally/courier to prove a point 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I call bullshit on this, they probably sent some out to micro influencers weeks ago and they’ve just received them today. As if Aus post are going to prioritise Sarah’s day pyjamas. The biggest joke ever!
I’m guessing cause they launched so late they would have to at least (‘say’) they’re going to dispatch them out as a priority as who is going to want Xmas print pj’s mid jan if they stick to their usual shipping schedule….

Reactions: 14
Crock of tit, i bet those pjs were gifted to people locally so they could post it straight away so it looked so many people are receiving them...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m guessing cause they launched so late they would have to at least (‘say’) they’re going to dispatch them out as a priority as who is going to want Xmas print pj’s mid jan if they stick to their usual shipping schedule….
Even if white fox sent them out straight away there there is no way in the world people received their parcels the following day, it’s Australia post, they are notorious for delayed parcels and it’s the busiest time of the year for deliveries! There are lots of people in Australia that are waiting weeks for their parcels and they have selected express post too. Hence why I called bullshit on people receiving them the next day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20221215-090835_Instagram.jpg

Aaaaah shiiiiit!! Where them thin, loooong legs gone?? Where those collarbones at?? Where are those skinny arms??? 😱😱 thighs touching?? This is not our Sezzy dog... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
6D4597A7-9BCB-4D47-A364-D2D2406927C5.png
Can someone please explain this? I know it’s a picture of Sez Dawg but what’s the if you know you know part? Also this looks like the only sentimental ornament on the tree. My tree is the complete opposite of put together, I have so many decorations that have been handmade by my kids amongst the many mismatched Kmart baubles

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All, If you have any issues with tattle please do post in the forum business forum for help. This is about Sarah's Day and posts that risks user's privacy and anonymity are best avoided. Thanks for all the reports from people concerned.
Can i ask what this is in relation to? I'm not sure where to find the business thread. Thanks!

Reactions: 7
Can i ask what this is in relation to? I'm not sure where to find the business thread. Thanks!
If you go to the homepage there’s threads under site support if you need help with tattle. We got off track so posts it’s related to have been deleted

View attachment 1808569Can someone please explain this? I know it’s a picture of Sez Dawg but what’s the if you know you know part? Also this looks like the only sentimental ornament on the tree. My tree is the complete opposite of put together, I have so many decorations that have been handmade by my kids amongst the many mismatched Kmart baubles
It makes no sense to me

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1808569Can someone please explain this? I know it’s a picture of Sez Dawg but what’s the if you know you know part? Also this looks like the only sentimental ornament on the tree. My tree is the complete opposite of put together, I have so many decorations that have been handmade by my kids amongst the many mismatched Kmart baubles
I am assuming she just means that it’s a handmade childhood decoration??

Also, look at the ads that keep popping up for me on here 😂 Sez really must look old!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im pretty sure the drop in followers came after she was trashing modern medicine 🤡

The christmad tree ornament is a photo of herself (as a kid). I think she said once that when she was a kid she would always put the Christmas tree ornament with her photo at the front of the tree, and then her sisters would always move it to the back. Or something along those lines. So now she puts it at the front of her tree every year (self obsessed, much?)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Im pretty sure the drop in followers came after she was trashing modern medicine 🤡

The christmad tree ornament is a photo of herself (as a kid). I think she said once that when she was a kid she would always put the Christmas tree ornament with her photo at the front of the tree, and then her sisters would always move it to the back. Or something along those lines. So now she puts it at the front of her tree every year (self obsessed, much?)
Pretty sure you’re right. I do remember her talking about that now. She’s so annoying with her IYKYK bullshit. Of course she would only allow HER face to be on the Christmas tree. Where’s the ornaments Focks no doubt made at daycare this year?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure you’re right. I do remember her talking about that now. She’s so annoying with her IYKYK bullshit. Of course she would only allow HER face to be on the Christmas tree. Where’s the ornaments Focks no doubt made at daycare this year?
Well if they had his picture on it, she'd no doubt not want it on her tree since she shows nothing but disdain for his appearance currently (which is beyond gross) - or maybe he made an ornament that was, god-forbid, colorful. None of that allowed in the milf-boss-babe-surfer-grom almost-professional-ballerina-pro-swimmer house.

I do honestly kind of feel for Sarah's sisters, all the stories she tells of childhood always make it sound like the Sezzy show where she is at the center of the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
You've just summed up in one paragraph what she plans to "explain" in a vlog. She really is out of ideas.

Can't wait for the reason they bought a fake tree after slating them last week. I doubt everywhere has sold out yet.

Reactions: 16
Yeah, it definitely can't be Sez...that's a fake Christmas tree! Sez would NEVER!!!
Did she not have rant like 2 weeks ago about how they couldn't do the PJ shoot Infront of a tree cause they were waiting to get a real one and a fake one was wasteful?
Does she think all her fans have short term memory loss????

Also they're doing duck all for Christmas Sunee this year. She clearly realised she did all her traditional recipes last year so is just doing Aussie summer stuff
Screenshot_20221215-132623_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I find it shocking that she still only has 1.2 million followers... specifically remember seeing that in 2020(/2021) she had 1.2 million followers. In 2 years she has not seen any growth or loss. That is not normal for influencers to see a complete plateau for almost 3 years... even when she's had controversy, she hasn't dropped (of course she buys followers but still), but the lack of growth is the most shocking to me.
Generally, influencers, once they reach their peak, like I would assume sezzy has, they still have a slow, but steady increase of followers, but not to have increased at all in 2/3 years is highly abnormal and is solid evidence that she has terrible engagement. She was too late to get on TikTok and succeed there, a major downfall in today's social media society, and she doesn't have high enough engagement to appear on the Instagram explore page, her youtube videos get nowhere near enough views to be pushed to viewers unless they have interacted with her in the past (like most of us), and because her content is so boring, this is not going to change.
She is not doing anything that others are not doing better than her and she will continue to kill her platform if she does not realise this. You can buy as many followers as you like, but followers do not equal engagement and she will continue to suffer.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.