Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you say you're taking all the criticism, but you end up calling your own bluff, because you're being very condescending and snarky about it -- yeah, Sarah has this down, pat.
Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 15.16.58.png

THIS is how you take feedback, Sarah. Take note.

Hahaha a small YouTube called out Sarah’s day in her YouTube today but didn’t name her. Called her out so bad love it
Please share a link!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
white fox is a joke. They haven’t even shipped their customers orders from Black Friday sales but are posting Sarah’s pjs the same day! How absolutely horrible to their customers still waiting all these weeks. I would never ever order from white fox after seeing this..
It’s actually almost disgusting that the girls she is sharing that ordered the potato print pjs are all very much wanna be micron-influencers and very typical white fox, Cronulla bubble, Christian, beige aesthetic girls, no average chicks

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
How tf have people got their orders already. Surely WF has to know this is going to look terrible on them when they've still not fulfilled orders from black Friday (3 weeks ago)
Screenshot_20221214-101416_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

At the 4.17 mark where she sits down and eats her dimsims
Love to see it 👌🏻

Coincidentally, I also saw a YT reference to The Sez today - nothing scandalous or even to do with recent/Christmas antics, but it made me lol.

This small channel does Kmart content (she’s great) and was focusing on these gold kitchen/drawer pulls, and noting how they were same as Sarah’s. You know, the ones that are already out of style and that are looking suuuuuper grubby and gross in her vlogs?

They’re $9 apiece 🤭 Yet I remember Sezzy bragging during her renovations about spending $12,000 on draw/doorknob fixtures…for the same thing you can get from Kmart for $9!! (And we all know she didn’t buy x1300+ of them)🤣🤣🤣

Just another funny example of how Sarah prides the pricetag over the thing itself. More money than sense, as she shows us daily.
2226193F-4A0B-45F2-B75B-182C77A5CB96.jpeg

• Haha
How tf have people got their orders already. Surely WF has to know this is going to look terrible on them when they've still not fulfilled orders from black Friday (3 weeks ago)
View attachment 1806483
I call bullshit on this, they probably sent some out to micro influencers weeks ago and they’ve just received them today. As if Aus post are going to prioritise Sarah’s day pyjamas. The biggest joke ever!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Did Abbie.priscilla bought Sezdog’s apartment?? With the same furniture and esthetic NUUUUUCHRAL vibes?!? Even the same bedroom furniture? Geez I’m scared, it’s like Australian wanna-be-influenzah are all made with the same boring ingredients

✨ HoNoUr YoUr SeAsOn ✨

Pictures of hambelly WITH the first Sozzy whitefox activewear collection

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I like the theory that white fox sent some orders out to accounts that would post selfies in their pjs. That way it could look like all orders would arrive in time

Reactions: 44
All, If you have any issues with tattle please do post in the forum business forum for help. This is about Sarah's Day and posts that risks user's privacy and anonymity are best avoided. Thanks for all the reports from people concerned.

Reactions: 5
Are people shocked that the person who shot the campaign for the Christmas pyjamas in the 2nd week of December isn’t organised enough to send these out on time?

Nothing new here. It would be more shocking if she didn’t duck this up.

Reactions: 14
I like the theory that white fox sent some orders out to accounts that would post selfies in their pjs. That way it could look like all orders would arrive in time
Judging from the accounts she shared (micro influencers) this might very well be true.

I just can't get over the fact WF created a dedicated team to dispatch Sarah's pjs when they have customers still waiting for their Black Friday orders to be shipped.

How did this tiny and half arsed launch get such priority? If Sarah wasn't such a prude I'd ask who at WF she was sleeping with. She either has something on someone or she's bought a ton of shares because it doesn't make sense otherwise.

Reactions: 22
Well that is assuming they did put a dedicated shipping team on it and thats not just what they were commenting to encourage people who were hesitant to buy. Are we at all shocked if either Sarah or WF lied about it?! They care about sales and money at the end of the day, not customer satisfaction! Or they wouldn't be producing such sub par rip off products

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well that is assuming they did put a dedicated shipping team on it and thats not just what they were commenting to encourage people who were hesitant to buy. Are we at all shocked if either Sarah or WF lied about it?! They care about sales and money at the end of the day, not customer satisfaction! Or they wouldn't be producing such sub par rip off products

They made a separate team so they could convince people to buy more stuff. They don’t care about people who are waiting weeks for their orders because they already have their money. They are SUCH a scam. It’s sooo gross.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1806483
Can’t believe she’s gone with the same average Sarah’s tight pulled back hairstyle and the ridiculous off the shoulder bs. 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I fully believe they lied to dupe people into buying them but in all honesty it doesn't matter. They both still publically said it's what they did which is a major FU to all of WF's other customers. I could somewhat understand if it was a huge activewear drop that had been hyped up for weeks but it's not. I just don't get why Sarah's mediocre pj launch was prioritised, and in such a public way. I'd say I hope it turns a lot of people away from WF but I doubt it sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
SARAHS DAY 66: Instagram is an unholy lie, my brunette kid makes me sigh, Chrissy jams are a WF GOODBYE!

So much popcorn popping lately! 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I call bullshit on this, they probably sent some out to micro influencers weeks ago and they’ve just received them today. As if Aus post are going to prioritise Sarah’s day pyjamas. The biggest joke ever!
The first thing I thought when I saw those stories. 100% this is a publicity stunt to try and save face. Pretty easy for them to get pjs to certain people who will post about it. I want to see when the everyday buyer gets them. Where is White Fox? Sydney? And they can receive in Qld the next day? No way.

• Heart
I looooove how she makes out modern medicines are the work of satan himself, unless it suits her.

Antibiotics and 2 epidurals during her "natural drug free births" that she so desperately wanted, until she realised childbirth really hurts like a biatch. But will withhold from giving her children medicine at times.

You would think that someone is sooooo healthy from her supplements, poopy bloom and "balance eating", she wouldn't be sick everytime she leaves her aesthetic bat cave.

How does she still have a following at this point?!?!?! How are people not waking up to her garbage yet? The constant lies and contradictions....

(not shaming people who got epidurals or taking antibiotics btw, just think sarah is a bleeping moron)

Wtf is this tit she’s on about?!
I love how someone mentioned earlier that there was a bottle with water in the background of one of her stories, and now all of a sudden we get a breastfeeding picture. Because she tactically breastfeeds like that. How amazing her raspberry nips are.

Hi Sez 👋 you bleeping moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.