Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she mentioned the tragic police incident that happened a few days ago?
I know she doesn't HAVE to, but soo many people are showing their respect and she quite often ignores these things
Maybe I'm reaching, but if I had a big following I'd post my condolences and respect

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I know she doesn't HAVE to, but soo many people are showing their respect and she quite often ignores these things
Maybe I'm reaching, but if I had a big following I'd post my condolences and respect
She never ever acknowledges anything outside her bubble. The only time she’s ever mentioned any of these things has been for her personal gain or to make it about herself I.e 1) talking about the floods only because she was complaining about her house being mouldy and how it effected HER and 2) the bushfires, where she used it as a money making opportunity to boost sales for herself. Otherwise, she’s silent.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
45C12D2C-5377-4C97-B8C8-B7E42A218949.jpeg

Sure sure sure if this is true then Brian Houston is innocent of sexual depravity. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
They were big cooker/anti-vaxx/conspiracy theory/5g/do your own research types. If Sarah was to mention the incident she might have to reflect on her own beliefs and the kind of people she’s aligning herself with. That might be a bit deep for her.

Reactions: 20
What is with influencers and having their kids in the car seats unsafe, he shouldn't be able to wriggle his arms out of the harness.
Had this issue with my toddler. Even if the straps were tight and at the right level she would get her arms out. We purchased the houdini strap from baby bunting and it's worked incredibly well.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1806221
Sure sure sure if this is true then Brian Houston is innocent of sexual depravity. :rolleyes:
Lol, gotta give it to Beth though, at least she’s consistent in her narrative (whether she’s lying about premarital sex and cohabitation or not, which I agree is likely here).

But religion definitely seems a more central and authentic part of Beth, instead of choosing to only spruik religion when she thinks it’ll serve her social media engagement, like a certain Scummy someone we all know.

The tone of her faith-based content leads me to believe that Beth is at least relatively earnest in her faith/religiosity. Sarah’s faith only runs as deep as wearing linen to the bougie Church for an Instagram op; bating a miscarriage with scripture; and an $1000 ‘bIbLe ReAdInG cHaIr’ 😝… then it’s right back to the oh-so-Christian nontent of talking about her sweating minge, orchestrated nip slips, ‘MILF’ life, etc. And of course we can’t overlook the sex, cohabitation and ‘surprise’ pregnancy with Focks 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Does anyone else think that the special dispatch team for the pj’s were actually just house of groms employees? Would explain why they all were gifted a pair. I don’t really see her giving them out to people who are not even her own employees for no good reason…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When you say you're taking all the criticism, but you end up calling your own bluff, because you're being very condescending and snarky about it -- yeah, Sarah has this down, pat.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They were big cooker/anti-vaxx/conspiracy theory/5g/do your own research types. If Sarah was to mention the incident she might have to reflect on her own beliefs and the kind of people she’s aligning herself with. That might be a bit deep for her.
Tbh, after 15+ years of googling "How to con boys into thinking you're one of the boys" and "why don't my followers like me?", Sarah's algorithm has probably just given up on delivering her the news.
Also, if she were to comment, it would be along the lines of:
"Omg something really bad happened in QL and we were like, just there, like Byron is like, just there. It's so scary to think what could have happened. Thank God (literally) we were safe at Elements of Byron but yeah omg, being a mother is crazy.".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So I 100% believe Sarah is responsible for the poor campaign management and late launch date, but what kind of tit is this from WFB?:

“Need your order before Christmas?”

Uhhhh, safe to say no one ‘needs’ these potatocraft tablecloths, but seeing as they’re being sold as CHRISTMAS PYJAMAS, it’s a pretty safe assumption that buyers would ‘need’ them before Christmas. Buyers ‘needed’ to receive these in late November!

Yet only now, on launch day, is the surprised Pikachu face question being asked: ‘Like, babes, were you, like, planning to, like, wear Christmas pjs on, like, Christmas?’ 😱🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😱

View attachment 1803622
white fox is a joke. They haven’t even shipped their customers orders from Black Friday sales but are posting Sarah’s pjs the same day! How absolutely horrible to their customers still waiting all these weeks. I would never ever order from white fox after seeing this..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hahaha a small YouTube called out Sarah’s day in her YouTube today but didn’t name her. Called her out so bad love it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.