Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Order with Express by 16th Dec for delivery to the UK by Xmas? 🤣🤣🤣 The 16th is the last post day for our domestic 1st class post. Granted we have postal strikes going on atm but there's no way in hell anything from Australia is getting here by Xmas.
With BREXIT as well our customs is an absolute nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Released early in time for the orders to make it on time to wear in December ✔
For the whole family AND the dog✔
Natural fibres ✔
Short and long sets ✔
Available in assorted sizes and prints ✔
Maybe if Sez the walking disaster was "actually" friends with Ellie like she claims maybe she might learn a thing or two!!!
Surely we are moving into a post influencer society now where people are seeing through all the bullshit. Who are these fools buying this crap just because some skinny blonde on insta tells them to! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20221214-011851_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 29
They were supposed to fly home yesterday but were still in Byron for dinner. Did they get a late evening flight or are they finally being considerate people and waiting for Sarah to get better before travelling?

Or are they home already and she's just going to go MIA for a few days due to the pj backlash, build up stan panic because they think she's super sick, then use their sympathy as a shield to protect her as always 🙄

Reactions: 19
I guarantee she’ll sell about 4 pairs of pjs

plus, don’t think we don’t bully you for your cabbage patch kid bean sprout fringe Sarah, don’t say it’s post partum hair loss when it’s simply just snapped off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I guarantee she’ll sell about 4 pairs of pjs

plus, don’t think we don’t bully you for your cabbage patch kid bean sprout fringe Sarah, don’t say it’s post partum hair loss when it’s simply just snapped off
And then don't try and sell hair vitamins that clearly don't work and GHD/curly hair methods that you clearly don't use

Reactions: 21
I actually think the barber/hairdresser who did this should be shot! That's a disgusting haircut in anyone's books. But the fact that this is the THIRD TIME Fox has cut his own hair says a lot about both him and his parents. So maybe next time shave the whole lot off - that'll trick him!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I actually think the barber/hairdresser who did this should be shot! That's a disgusting haircut in anyone's books. But the fact that this is the THIRD TIME Fox has cut his own hair says a lot about both him and his parents. So maybe next time shave the whole lot off - that'll trick him!
He is really fitting into the Axel/Jaxon/Braxton naughty kid who pulls girls hair and swears at teachers persona with this do

• Haha
Reactions: 36
"oh my god my kid used to be cute but he's so ugly nowwwww PROJECT COMEBACK SURFGROM HAIR STARTS NOW"
IMG_8907.jpg

Your child is not your post-partum journey, sarah. This side by side is one of the most toxic things she's posted.
Imagine looking back at photos of yourself as a kid only to realise your mum had documented your declining 'cuteness' as you grew.

faaaahhking hell

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
On Focks, does Sarah also not remotely realise that he’s a product of her parenting (or lack thereof)? She disses him as if he’s completely agentic - which at 3, he’s certainly not, or shouldn’t be, if she was exercising proper parental oversight…Ya know, like not giving him access to scissors, and educating him appropriately the first time he cut his own hair?

With some exceptions, kids are reflections of their parents’ input (genetically, behaviourally, etc.). So the fact that Focks is turning into a little brat (and a brunette one at that! 😱) is 50%+ on Sarah (the ‘+’ because she seems to think she’s the primary carer as SAHM).

So, when you’re ranting online about how ugly, disappointing, annoying, or whatever latest insult you want to broadcast about your son to 1M people, Sarah, take note: We’re all judging you for the truly terrible mother you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
55659D70-80E0-41E9-B96C-381647732933.jpeg

What a farce! One of the oldest tricks in the book. Release hardly any stock so you can say what a successful launch from a bossbabe milf cEo. My sought after pjs sold out in record time. And that’s even though noone is wearing them for xmas.
I am so glad she is not raking in the cash anymore though. Better start saving every dollar you has-been!

On Focks, does Sarah also not remotely realise that he’s a product of her parenting (or lack thereof)? She disses him as if he’s completely agentic - which at 3, he’s certainly not, or shouldn’t be, if she was exercising proper parental oversight…Ya know, like not giving him access to scissors, and educating him appropriately the first time he cut his own hair?

With some exceptions, kids are reflections of their parents’ input (genetically, behaviourally, etc.). So the fact that Focks is turning into a little brat (and a brunette one at that! 😱) is 50%+ on Sarah (the ‘+’ because she seems to think she’s the primary carer as SAHM).

So, when you’re ranting online about how ugly, disappointing, annoying, or whatever latest insult you want to broadcast about your son to 1M people, Sarah, take note: We’re all judging you for the truly terrible mother you are.
Yeah, your right. She talks about 🦊 as if he is fully independent of her. As if he is someone else’s child she is shaking her head about. It’s been said a lot here that she acts like the kids babysitter or sister. She is very detached from the fact that she is his mother. And due to the fact he is 3, his behavior all reflects back onto her.
Why is he left alone with scissors? We have all done it. I remember I cut myself a fringe as a child with my older sisters sewing scissors but I only ever did it once. Lesson was learnt. What lessons is she teaching him? Its part of parenting to teach and train but Sarah is too self absorbed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
"oh my god my kid used to be cute but he's so ugly nowwwww PROJECT COMEBACK SURFGROM HAIR STARTS NOW"
View attachment 1805878
Your child is not your post-partum journey, sarah. This side by side is one of the most toxic things she's posted.
Imagine looking back at photos of yourself as a kid only to realise your mum had documented your declining 'cuteness' as you grew.

faaaahhking hell
Came to see about the Christmas pyjamas thing, not surprised that Sezzy is still a piece of tit on every level. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 14
Ahaha confirming that her stock was minimal.
Enjoy your Easter pyjamas, sissies!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow Sezzy's so brave for conquering her fear of goats!! Such a shame, her phobia was so quirky and endearing and set her apart from the other girls.
Oh wait. (Image from 2018 vlog)
Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 11.01.46 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tactical feeding, constantly breeding, potato print pyjamas we won’t be needing
Can I nominate this for Sarah’s Day #66 board title please? With the rate her fugly pyjamas + White Fox have her stans in a tizzy we will be ready for a new board in no time!
PS. White Fox I placed my order in February 1998 and still not received my order?? I’ve been calling and faxing and knocking on your door???? Have you still not packed it????? 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1805878

faaaahhking hell
She's so mean! He still cute just more grown up and there nothing wrong with that kids grow up and can't really change it, as for the hair cut its just hair it will grow back its not like its like that forever.. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
"we're actually friends" -- like shes convincing herself. The comment had NOTHING to do with her being friends with ellie. This chic is sooooo fucked in the head. This is such a 12 yr old repsonse.
If they were aCtUaLLy friends, Ellie would have let Sarah use her brand which is sustainable and organic blah blah to make Sezzy PJs. Not the sweat shop fast fashion of White Fucks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If they were aCtUaLLy friends, Ellie would have let Sarah use her brand which is sustainable and organic blah blah to make Sezzy PJs. Not the sweat shop fast fashion of White Fucks
Except for Ellie filming her kids for her YouTube videos, I feel like her and Sarah are literally polar opposites in every other aspect. Sustainability, ethical living, promoting positive relationships with food without restrictions, the list goes on…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.