Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3B23C3C2-BF4E-471D-84D6-44FD5E308429.jpeg

ps someone pls explain the lizzo drama asap cos an ed promoting white influencer going after a plus sized poc does NOT look good out of context

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm screaming! She just mixed up a big glass of Poopy Bloom which she didn't even pretend she had any intention of drinking, then she mixed up a small glass for Fox and made HIM drink it!! Talk about passing the buck! To top it off she had the nerve to pretend he asked her for PB and drank a glass every few days - if this is true why have we NEVER seen him drink it before, plus he had no clue how to mix it up. God, she just lies about everything, doesn't she.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She said her lips are wind burnt 😂😂😂😂😂 just admit you topped up your lip filler, I'd honestly respect you more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Yeah that’s weird. I don’t follow her either! Are you sure your going back far enough?
Yeah definitely going back far enough and to the date on your screenshot and it’s not there! Might be a TikTok thing haha

Reactions: 4
But thennnn how will she be a milfmum with her MUMHAT on and how will she be able to complain the way she does, afterall that is literally all the cOnTenT she has left!! Like, that's her WERK!

View attachment 1750716
Its totally, unacceptably ridiculous how different she looks in videos (screengrab above is from todays reel) versus when she posts stills of herself, posing in front of her slim/trick mirror.

View attachment 1750717 View attachment 1750718
TW WEIGHT AND ED TALK
E10048D1-62C4-4C9C-B967-FD212BADBBF0.jpeg

Woah 😮 I’m really shocked at this difference!

Maybe it’s just me, or maybe it’s the fact that she’s always editing her body, but is Sarah getting bigger irl?

In the reel/candid shots she seems thicker. Not in a bad way whatsoever, but definitely in a ‘has been gaining weight and hiding/editing it out’ kinda way. Again, not saying this is bad whatsoever, but I just didn’t realise how different her 2 projected images were lately. She’s reverted more to her normal body type in the WFB reel, which is shorter, stockier, gymnast or even power lifter type; but she clearly wishes (and edits to have idiots believe) that she’s a tall, gamine, ballerina. Has she just been pushing the lie that it’s tricked my brain, or maybe she’s fallen off the wagon since Kurt’s been away and needs another ‘reset’/PrOjEkT CUMbAcK?

When you deny and abuse your body through restriction and over exercise it’s not uncommon for it to react in extreme and unpredictable ways when you do eventually binge or initially when entering recovery. I’ve witnessed people gain 5+ kilos in 2-3 days as a result of refeeding (not fat but fluid due to rehydration, and the body’s systems being so compromised that it’s almost forgotten how to process food, so it stays in the body longer initially).

She must be so dissatisfied with her body type, and that’s in part why she spend so many years trying to force it to the extreme to look otherwise. I remember when I was suffering with AN really hating certain parts of my body that wouldn’t become ‘acceptable’ to my disordered brain until I was emaciated. My boobs for example - they were one of the last places I’d lose from, so they wouldn’t get small (enough) until the rest of me was scary skinny.

I feel like Sarah has the same hang ups about having a stocky frame and broad shoulders. So she lives vicariously through these edited pics, when she can be bothered to edit them, to the extent that maybe she believes that’s what she looks like? Or fools the kind of viewer that doesn’t see every piece of nontent so thinks she xxxs when shes really a standard size.

Idk where I am going with this, it’s just shocking to see how different she is irl vs online. And I can only guess she’s either not living at all as she suggests she is, but that doesn’t create a marketable image in her mind so she edits it; OR she is reaching a point in her ED where she’s spiralling with binge/restrict cycle worse than ever, probably because she hasn’t been able to make working out her focus for the last 9 days

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Just a clip of her lying about how long Kurt has been away for on both this trip and the one before.

The Melbourne trip was for 9 days (she originally claimed 2 weeks lol), but he came home for 2 days in the middle so it was actually only 7. And he left on this latest trip last Wed so it's also only been 7 days.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just a clip of her lying about how long Kurt has been away for on both this trip and the one before.

The Melbourne trip was for 9 days (she originally claimed 2 weeks lol), but he came home for 2 days in the middle so it was actually only 7. And he left on this latest trip last Wed so it's also only been 7 days.
Not only did she of course lie about the amount of days for both trips but then she lumped them together in that story to make it sound like it was 20 days all together 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
TW WEIGHT AND ED TALK
View attachment 1752779

Woah 😮 I’m really shocked at this difference!

Maybe it’s just me, or maybe it’s the fact that she’s always editing her body, but is Sarah getting bigger irl?

In the reel/candid shots she seems thicker. Not in a bad way whatsoever, but definitely in a ‘has been gaining weight and hiding/editing it out’ kinda way. Again, not saying this is bad whatsoever, but I just didn’t realise how different her 2 projected images were lately. She’s reverted more to her normal body type in the WFB reel, which is shorter, stockier, gymnast or even power lifter type; but she clearly wishes (and edits to have idiots believe) that she’s a tall, gamine, ballerina. Has she just been pushing the lie that it’s tricked my brain, or maybe she’s fallen off the wagon since Kurt’s been away and needs another ‘reset’/PrOjEkT CUMbAcK?

When you deny and abuse your body through restriction and over exercise it’s not uncommon for it to react in extreme and unpredictable ways when you do eventually binge or initially when entering recovery. I’ve witnessed people gain 5+ kilos in 2-3 days as a result of refeeding (not fat but fluid due to rehydration, and the body’s systems being so compromised that it’s almost forgotten how to process food, so it stays in the body longer initially).

She must be so dissatisfied with her body type, and that’s in part why she spend so many years trying to force it to the extreme to look otherwise. I remember when I was suffering with AN really hating certain parts of my body that wouldn’t become ‘acceptable’ to my disordered brain until I was emaciated. My boobs for example - they were one of the last places I’d lose from, so they wouldn’t get small (enough) until the rest of me was scary skinny.

I feel like Sarah has the same hang ups about having a stocky frame and broad shoulders. So she lives vicariously through these edited pics, when she can be bothered to edit them, to the extent that maybe she believes that’s what she looks like? Or fools the kind of viewer that doesn’t see every piece of nontent so thinks she xxxs when shes really a standard size.

Idk where I am going with this, it’s just shocking to see how different she is irl vs online. And I can only guess she’s either not living at all as she suggests she is, but that doesn’t create a marketable image in her mind so she edits it; OR she is reaching a point in her ED where she’s spiralling with binge/restrict cycle worse than ever, probably because she hasn’t been able to make working out her focus for the last 9 days
Yes to everything. But also a baseline manipulation trick is in the posing. And she's 100% posing ALL the time.
0603CF70-9ABA-4856-BE9F-22DC1D9CA09B.jpeg
5A5DF4C6-B309-4553-9FF5-CFD6844DB5E1.jpeg

C35ADA05-FE81-4EB0-AF1B-EA186867C780.jpeg
1427F82D-69FF-4E77-A667-57DB4DCF73C1.jpeg

She just barely ever lets her thighs come together. I don't k ow how to explain but her knees are always bent and hooked outwards if you know what I mean.
77037EDF-5D83-46A7-BAD1-6A0FFF82B8E6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 24
The thing is, her body is fine. I mean all bodies are fine, but particularly in the scheme of having had a baby < 12 months ago.. like it’s great? Such insanity by her.

Reactions: 29
The thing is, her body is fine. I mean all bodies are fine, but particularly in the scheme of having had a baby < 12 months ago.. like it’s great? Such insanity by her.
that’s what I was thinking - if she was genuinely body positive and actually had a good personality she would be beautiful. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Reckon she’s pregnant tbh
How??? I doubt Durts been near her in a looooong time 🤣

that’s what I was thinking - if she was genuinely body positive and actually had a good personality she would be beautiful. 🤪
If she embraced her real shape she'd look really hot and probably would gain followers because being thicc is more popular these days. If she wanted to do really well all she needs to do is admit to B.E.D. and gain some weight and talk about that all the time like Amberlyn Reid.

Yes to everything. But also a baseline manipulation trick is in the posing. And she's 100% posing ALL the time.
View attachment 1753177 View attachment 1753180

View attachment 1753181 View attachment 1753182

She just barely ever lets her thighs come together. I don't k ow how to explain but her knees are always bent and hooked outwards if you know what I mean.
View attachment 1753183
Her kid really did NOT need to be in these pics ugh she's hideous and those clothes are so generic and boring you could get stuff like this at Kmart

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
If she embraced her real shape she'd look really hot and probably would gain followers because being thicc is more popular these days.
She has an ED for sure, and is still very much stuck in the fitspo stuff that was popular on social media like 10 years ago. She has not grown in her head or on social media in that sense. She's too dim for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How??? I doubt Durts been near her in a looooong time 🤣

If she embraced her real shape she'd look really hot and probably would gain followers because being thicc is more popular these days. If she wanted to do really well all she needs to do is admit to B.E.D. and gain some weight and talk about that all the time like Amberlyn Reid.

Her kid really did NOT need to be in these pics ugh she's hideous and those clothes are so generic and boring you could get stuff like this at Kmart
Lol never in my life would I have thought I’d hear a Hamberlyn Reid and Sarah’s day cross over. Loving it

This is definitely how you recognise your partner has been away for a week and you’re handling things on your own, without trying to guilt it shame them. Sarah please take a small note from Beth Parkes

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lol never in my life would I have thought I’d hear a Hamberlyn Reid and Sarah’s day cross over. Loving it

This is definitely how you recognise your partner has been away for a week and you’re handling things on your own, without trying to guilt it shame them. Sarah please take a small note from Beth Parkes
She’s also really good at counting! She knows the difference between 7 days and 10 days 👏 what a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.