Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might have just been camera angles and a bit of (healthy, normal) bloat, but I think she looks pregnant again. The stories with her making body bloom with the boys this morning, her belly looked like some slight low swelling.

If I’m wrong, I’m not calling her out for being bloated!
I agree! She looks just like she did when she posted that raunchy bikini pic hiding that she was pregnant.
Plus she had the top tied around her waist the other week when she nearly stabbed M in the face. Just like last time!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I agree. She's pregnant again IMO.

On that note, my kids are the same age difference apart and my partner does FIFO work. She would not survive my lifestyle. Which is simply: caring for the children I decided to have lol.
And Sarah hi (coz I know you're here)
You CAN put your kids in childcare if you need too. They'll be looked after, safe and you can do your important biznuz stuff. Or can you not, because they aren't vaxxed still? How sad for you if that's the case.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What happened to being a Christian influencer mommy? Haven’t read/heard about any recent bible mentions etc. Guess that didn’t bring the success they were hoping for 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
I bought the windburn excuse when they were especially red but that is not windburn. The volume of her lips are poutier and bigger. Windburn does not do that!

Also her hair… why straighten the ends. It’s giving me Mary-Kate and Ashley teen era

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I bought the windburn excuse when they were especially red but that is not windburn. The volume of her lips are poutier and bigger. Windburn does not do that!

Also her hair… why straighten the ends. It’s giving me Mary-Kate and Ashley teen era
Just admitted on her stories that it's not lip filler "this time" last time she had filler was before her wedding. Pitty she didn't use captions. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
To be fair when I get wind burn the line of my lips puff up and I get clown lips😅

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I’m wrong, but her lips wouldn’t still be looking like this, if she got her last lip filler over a year and a half ago… considering what her natural lips looks like. Also (and I don’t actually know anything about this stuff so could definitely be wrong here), but I thought if you had a higher metabolism it dissolves lip filler faster?

I agree! She looks just like she did when she posted that raunchy bikini pic hiding that she was pregnant.
Plus she had the top tied around her waist the other week when she nearly stabbed M in the face. Just like last time!
I wouldn’t put it past her to her pregnant again purely for engagement and bringing back followers. She’s clearly struggling hard with two kids, so I thought she’d wait a bit, but I guess she’s desperate for 1) more complaining and 2) the content.

Reactions: 20
So I had a thought, but I thought real hard and realised it's Sarah, hear me out.

I have a friend and when she is in social situations she will "hide" behind her 7 year old and let him be the centre of attention. As she has social anxiety, she chooses to 'hide', as in he does most of the talking and people focus their attention on him instead of her. So this got me thinking of Scummy, maybe she throws Mally Moo infront of the camera 24/7 because she feels awkward, maybe not social anxiety, but maybe her body issues? To have him in front of her or something to make her appear smaller?

Buuuuut than I thought about this more, and it's Sarah, she LOVES being the centre of attention, and Mally Moo is just a prop and cash grab.

Reactions: 12
Something “off” but I can’t pinpoint what it is in this “feeling myself/eye fuckery” snap…

8C1E013C-CCF2-45F5-9061-887C345548F6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
She looks like she's about to burst into tears.
Agree, she looks miserable, like a shell of a human. I can resonate because I look at old photos of myself and see the same misery in my eyes. No matter what pose or facial expression, you cannot hide the misery behind the eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
After a pretty boring week, Sezzy's got lots of goodies for us this morning!
So first we have this "definitely not filler it's windburn if only La Bang hadn't dropped me I could pretend it was lip balm" selfie with bonus "help me my engagement is through the floor" poll:
Screenshot_20221124-093647_Instagram.jpg

Leading almost instantly to this guest appearance on Celeb Spellcheck:
Screenshot_20221124-093352_Instagram.jpg

Where she was bombarded with ridicule, prompting somebody (one of us?) to leave this comment:
Screenshot_20221124-093506_Instagram.jpg

All up, a fun 10 minutes. But wait, there's more! Because it's Sezzy we're talking about, and we all know she's a "check it 500 times before I publish" type of perfectionist, she followed straight up with this gem:
Screenshot_20221124-092502_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
After a pretty boring week, Sezzy's got lots of goodies for us this morning!
So first we have this "definitely not filler it's windburn if only La Bang hadn't dropped me I could pretend it was lip balm" selfie with bonus "help me my engagement is through the floor" poll:
View attachment 1755758
Leading almost instantly to this guest appearance on Celeb Spellcheck:
View attachment 1755760
Where she was bombarded with ridicule, prompting somebody (one of us?) to leave this comment:
View attachment 1755759
All up, a fun 10 minutes. But wait, there's more! Because it's Sezzy we're talking about, and we all know she's a "check it 500 times before I publish" type of perfectionist, she followed straight up with this gem:
View attachment 1755761
God she's an absolute Trainwreck. If this is the "work" she's been busy with all week, wow...

27896492-ECAC-4DF4-8F74-A4C9497703CC.jpeg
E8A5D678-40B4-46D1-A220-B00A17E700D0.jpeg

Babe, it's either natural, or you straightened it. If you straightened it, even just the ends, it's not nAtCHuRaL 🙄

39467E5B-5301-4242-96A7-F54D7AC294C6.jpeg

Never seen a thigh gap change so much in a single person from one day to the next.

4251A266-CCE9-4756-81CF-58CD0B83255E.jpeg
D7D5A6C6-10EE-4ED5-8049-7BB756100CF7.jpeg

Bunk beds in the nursery, big boy bed in the room upstairs and he STILL needs to be in the baby bed beside them. Nice work, Sarah!

D963886C-C034-43B9-A4B9-0D62AD8AF631.jpeg

None of your chatty rambles are ever important. Sit down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Something “off” but I can’t pinpoint what it is in this “feeling myself/eye fuckery” snap…

View attachment 1755732
I think also the vagina grabbing is not quite ‘on’. For me it’s definitely ‘off’. Like turned off at the wall switch, completely unplugged, sledgehammer to the fuse box off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wait, wait, wait - she’s trying to pass off this balding rats nest as a hairstyle? 😂👌🏻

witch, you look like you’ve just rolled out of bed, probably because you’ve just rolled out of bed. And no, straightening the already broken and crispy ends does nothing to improve the train wreck, nor does slapping a cap over it (that just makes you look like a muppet character).
563E60A7-79F1-4845-B10B-D88CA7DB9DCC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.