Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! She looks just like she did when she posted that raunchy bikini pic hiding that she was pregnant.
Plus she had the top tied around her waist the other week when she nearly stabbed M in the face. Just like last time!
Ugh they need to stop breeding šŸ« šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
283A21EA-07ED-4542-9FBD-966A67648896.jpeg

12/15 posts of just this screen are ads.
Just saying. No content. Nothing interesting. No updates. Nothing life-changing.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
A2E46BA8-8036-4101-8DE8-DB75086FCF2A.jpeg

This was back in April right before her wedding when she was shilling smoochy balm and claiming her lips were wind burnt and all that worked was smoochy balm.

Today she openly said she has her lips filled before her wedding when I explicitly remember her deleting all the comments that openly asked her to own it. Pretty sure we have receipts of it all on here. She only tangentially did with a nonchalant "I've never denied it" which is NOT the same as openly sharing it when People are believing your lies about your bogus lip balm!!

She's doing the same thing today but only tangentially throwing in the detail about getting filler back then and never again. I don't buy it. It's a lie.

This is how it always is with her. She'll only get "real" when it serves her and to the degree that is convenient to her. Never mind the teenage girls that are going to think she's nachurally pouty šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ and skinny and that her thighs never touch and that humans can survive on half a banana a day.

Man I really hate that she gets away with all her damned lies even though so many of us see thorugh it. I want to see her entire channel collapse and die.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
This chick doesnā€™t even know how long ago she got married šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This chick doesnā€™t even know how long ago she got married šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I mean, at least her incompetence is on brand. Sarah is routinely at least 6 months off in everything - campaigning too early (WFB collections, cookbook), too late (Christmas pyjamas). But youā€™d think sheā€™d remember her own wedding (seeing as it was all about her).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No babe, you don't get hate for getting lip fillers. You get hate for LYING about getting lip fillers.

Also, her bedroom wall is lighter than her skin. But yeah sis, keeping saying it's your natural skin colour šŸ™„

Screenshot_20221124_072437_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but her lips wouldnā€™t still be looking like this, if she got her last lip filler over a year and a half agoā€¦ considering what her natural lips looks like. Also (and I donā€™t actually know anything about this stuff so could definitely be wrong here), but I thought if you had a higher metabolism it dissolves lip filler faster?

I wouldnā€™t put it past her to her pregnant again purely for engagement and bringing back followers. Sheā€™s clearly struggling hard with two kids, so I thought sheā€™d wait a bit, but I guess sheā€™s desperate for 1) more complaining and 2) the content.
I had my last lip filler 1,5 years ago and there is a lot left šŸ˜…šŸ˜… I can even feel it. The stuff often takes way longer to break down or doesnā€™t at all.
However not saying she didnā€™t had them done in between, also in other parts of her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lol never in my life would I have thought Iā€™d hear a Hamberlyn Reid and Sarahā€™s day cross over. Loving it

This is definitely how you recognise your partner has been away for a week and youā€™re handling things on your own, without trying to guilt it shame them. Sarah please take a small note from Beth Parkes
Gorls unite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but her lips wouldnā€™t still be looking like this, if she got her last lip filler over a year and a half agoā€¦ considering what her natural lips looks like. Also (and I donā€™t actually know anything about this stuff so could definitely be wrong here), but I thought if you had a higher metabolism it dissolves lip filler faster?

I wouldnā€™t put it past her to her pregnant again purely for engagement and bringing back followers. Sheā€™s clearly struggling hard with two kids, so I thought sheā€™d wait a bit, but I guess sheā€™s desperate for 1) more complaining and 2) the content.
Hate to be that guy, but yes she can have residual filler. When youā€™re dehydrated they can also appear to have more volume. I work in a cosmetic clinic, and I would get that also. I hadnā€™t had any filler for 2 years and people would ask me if Iā€™ve had a ā€œtop upā€ from time to time. Just depends whatā€™s going on, itā€™s hyaluronic acid and your lips never return to their baseline.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the latest news on a Balenciaga ad campaign that involved small children holding BDSM teddy bears? If I was Sarah I wouldn't be wearing anything to do with them. Candace Owens explains it better on tik tok, sorry don't know how to link the video.
Screenshot_2022-11-24-20-41-03-80.jpg
IMG_20221124_203950.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Whining about Lizzo AGAIN.
Screenshot_20221124-095417_Instagram.jpg

Also whining about the noise when she has to record 'an important chatty section of her vlog' (can't wait to see what undisclosed advert that will be) but why doesn't she go to her stupid bleeping warehouse.

Also also vag shot
Screenshot_20221124-095506_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hate to be that guy, but yes she can have residual filler. When youā€™re dehydrated they can also appear to have more volume. I work in a cosmetic clinic, and I would get that also. I hadnā€™t had any filler for 2 years and people would ask me if Iā€™ve had a ā€œtop upā€ from time to time. Just depends whatā€™s going on, itā€™s hyaluronic acid and your lips never return to their baseline.
No!! Not at all! Like I said, I donā€™t know what Iā€™m talking about, so happy to be corrected haha šŸ˜ Thanks for explaining, for some reason I didnā€™t think they lasted that long, but thanks for clearing it up!

Reactions: 13
That Balenciaga stuff is so disgusting but Iā€™ll pass on listening to Candace Owensā€™ opinion on anything šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Has anyone seen the latest news on a Balenciaga ad campaign that involved small children holding BDSM teddy bears? If I was Sarah I wouldn't be wearing anything to do with them. Candace Owens explains it better on tik tok, sorry don't know how to link the video.
View attachment 1756406View attachment 1756410
A broken clock is right twice a dayā€¦ but (for people who donā€™t know of her) I wouldnā€™t make a habit of following Candace Owens for any kind of high quality content. Just saying šŸ«£

That Balenciaga stuff is so disgusting but Iā€™ll pass on listening to Candace Owensā€™ opinion on anything šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ¤¢
Shouldā€™ve read to the end of the thread before I made my own comment about this šŸ˜‚ glad Iā€™m not the only one.

• Heart
Sarahā€™s Day #65 - sezzy hates Lizzo, canā€™t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.