Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can't get over her saying he'd gone away for her dad's 60th. What a baffling lie. It's has to be pathological at this stage.
I genuinely cant figure why she'd have to lie about this one. People waiting to catch her lies already have their eyes on brentons and her dads accounts. It was super obvious. And she has revealed herself that she bought her dad the AM for his 60th, last year. So I just cant wrap my head around why she would want to lie about this.

It doesnt change her ranting about Kurt being away. She will complain, as she did, anyway. So what gives? Why add that little detail that just made it overly obvious it was all entirley made up???

It IS pathological in the sense that her lies are beyond reason now. She has a serious issue. And its weird that ehr family and friends watch her channel, probably see her lying this way and have nothing to say about it? Because she keeps on and on, the lies dont stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
witch complaining about building work next door when she subjected her neighbours to an entire year of demolition and renovation noise, and you just KNOW she wouldn't have given a tit who was affected. And the noise means she can't film her stupid, totally useless TikTok's or whatever rubbish she's making these days? - give me a break. That's obviously a lie because she's posting as much as ever. (But if it's really the case, give those builders a raise because they're doing god's work.)

• Angry
Reactions: 43
witch complaining about building work next door when she subjected her neighbours to an entire year of demolition and renovation noise, and you just KNOW she wouldn't have given a tit who was affected. And the noise means she can't film her stupid, totally useless TikTok's or whatever rubbish she's making these days? - give me a break. That's obviously a lie because she's posting as much as ever. (But if it's really the case, give those builders a raise because they're doing god's work.)
If only she had some kind of warehouse she could film content in 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Anyone else feel her rant about the radio was super irrational and actually directed at Lizzo. I just felt the anger festering, the vitriol almost..and no, I dont think thats just from having the radio blaring next door. Its almost like she's disgusted that lizzo in her body gets to be that successful, while miss XXSSSSSS sissy milfmum babe ceo here is trying sahhhhhh hard, and cant do it.

Am I reaching? Im probably reaching, but the disgust in her face seemed abnormal for...the radio? It just feels like unnecessary snark, and not the first time she's hating on Lizzo. Plus, WHAT IS THIS tit TIKTOK CONTENT.

Get earplugs, dude. Or stick your airpods in and listen to whatever the duck else you want to?

Reactions: 35
Its been a hot minute since she shilled a tropeaka protein/granola bar. She used to pretend to eat those a lot. Not to mention mould free coffee. Their hair pills. That banana flavoured whatever. Her cookie dough protein. All we've seen lately is body bloom body bloom body bloom.

What gives? Are tropeaka also pulling back?

Reactions: 26
Anyone else feel her rant about the radio was super irrational and actually directed at Lizzo. I just felt the anger festering, the vitriol almost..and no, I dont think thats just from having the radio blaring next door. Its almost like she's disgusted that lizzo in her body gets to be that successful, while miss XXSSSSSS sissy milfmum babe ceo here is trying sahhhhhh hard, and cant do it.

Am I reaching? Im probably reaching, but the disgust in her face seemed abnormal for...the radio? It just feels like unnecessary snark, and not the first time she's hating on Lizzo. Plus, WHAT IS THIS tit TIKTOK CONTENT.

Get earplugs, dude. Or stick your airpods in and listen to whatever the duck else you want to?
I kind of feel like you’re right because MOST tradies listen to triple J and I’m pretty sure lizzo isn’t going to be played that often on there. And if it’s normal radio then every few songs is probably going to be T swift not lizzo😂

Reactions: 10
I kind of feel like you’re right because MOST tradies listen to triple J and I’m pretty sure lizzo isn’t going to be played that often on there. And if it’s normal radio then every few songs is probably going to be T swift not lizzo😂
As a joke I was going to say it’s because Lizzo didn't share Sarah’s embarrassing attempt at doing that popular dance to Lizzo’s other popular song that Sarah was clearly hoping for but I just went to find the video and Sarah has deleted it so now I really do think Sarah is salty at Lizzo over it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It may be because DJSezbot mainly listens to worship music so she has no clue what the kids are listening to these days. She kept saying Lizzo because she tried a dance tiktok once and failed miserably. She turned a dance into a workout.

As a joke I was going to say it’s because Lizzo didn't share Sarah’s embarrassing attempt at doing that popular dance to Lizzo’s other popular song that Sarah was clearly hoping for but I just went to find the video and Sarah has deleted it so now I really do think Sarah is salty at Lizzo over it 😂😂
Its still there.
4EA853D9-BCD5-42C9-9167-286E2671AD26.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It may be because DJSezbot mainly listens to worship music so she has no clue what the kids are listening to these days. She kept saying Lizzo because she tried a dance tiktok once and failed miserably. She turned a dance into a workout.

Its still there.View attachment 1751128
The gall to condescendingly call this "year 4 dance squd" stuff when literally every bone in her being is stuck in year 4.. hmmpffttt. Stay salty, sis. Lizzo has reached places you cant even dream of ever getting to, stuck in your stupid small body, photoshopping your images beyond control and eating nothing but watery smoothies to stay so smol you brain has started to shrink.

Reactions: 23
T

That bleeping prop baby that she's just dragged into frame.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I just triple checked and I 100% cannot see it. Maybe because I don’t follow her? It’s weird lol

Reactions: 1
SSarahs Day # 65 Pretending to be mum just for sport, Nosejob looks like Voldemort

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is a legal competition for once but she's still done it stupidly.
Why were you said it's the first person to comment the correct answer and not "a random correct answer will be picked".
It means someone has to actively watch the comments instead of using a random generator.
It also discourages people from commenting if the correct answer has been said because they know they're not going to win?
SmartSelect_20221122_092732_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 12
Did the recent Lizzo/Radio tik tok rant get deleted? It isn't showing on my page anymore...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.