Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am unable to edit the wiki. Im 100% sure theres an easy fix and Im either too sleepy or slightly challenged right now, but Im unable to figure it out. I just typed up an update about the toxicity in the recent spate of "podcasts" and lost it all because the wiki won't let me update :confused:

Can someone who knows how it works do us all a solid and put in the update? I took notes from here:
and here:

Other things worth mentioning:
- Birthday getaway
- Growing bald patch
- Vlog abiout Kurt going away again and the whole "first time I'm really alone" spiel that was in direct contradiction to the last time she vlogged "being alone"
- Inadvertantly exposing her lack of planning and actual progress on the "cook <space> book" that she claims she's putting in soooo manye xtra hours on, the lies, the backpedalling, the obvious lack of a plan for this prodjekt

Reactions: 21
I know it’s been said before but I have no idea who this cookbook is meant to be for.

It’s Sunnee but in book form, no new or exciting recipes.

Why would people who pay and are subscribed to the app bother buying recipes they already have access too? If they do buy it what would be the point in continuing the subscription (other then to get the weekly grey slop or a woolies rip off recipe).

It’s so annoying that she will ultimately make money from this even if it flops. Even more annoying that she doesn’t even have basic culinary skills.
She's gunna bin the app

Reactions: 20
"Prepares herself for the bliss" 🤣🤣🤣 we need to start doing an Instagram vs Reality but for the tit she posts vs what actually happened.

Screenshot_20220922-155940_Spotify.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
"Prepares herself for the bliss" 🤣🤣🤣 we need to start doing an Instagram vs Reality but for the tit she posts vs what actually happened.

View attachment 1598508
What a great idea! A "what she said/showed vs what actually happened" sounds like a superb way to record her lies, debunk her false claims and build a good archive of how much she is just cOntEnT over all else.

This podcast is really a verbal log of their boring lives isn't it? And they think they're Kardashian level famousthat this is going to be juicy enough to pique interest? They're literally just turning their boring everyday lives into 5inute chats now? I mean, their fights, lunchboxes,their holidays, their work and now Kurt's bucks weekend?

Weird. And boring.

Reactions: 26
I still can’t believe she left BOTH children asleep in the car on their own until one of her staff volunteered to go sit with the kids. Is it not parenting 101 to never leave kids alone in the car and like serious child endangerment/neglect?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No paid partnership on her esmi post again. How do you report these???

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread title suggestion

Sarah’s Day #63 Preaches health and wellness while looking old and haggard. Not even Body Bloom can help.

Reactions: 10
Nah, it’s actually making money off her gullible fans.
Unfortunately this wasn’t as brutal as it should have been.
The only time she's ever been brutal towards Sarah is when she spoke about the Sunnee app. I would love for her to actually look back on all of those pRoJeKt CumBAcKs that Sarah still makes a huge amount of money from.

Reactions: 13
I thought Abbey made some important points, but nearly not as vehemently or forcefully as needed.
She is ultimately a youtube creator too, and I think she always plays this dual role of calling whats wrong out, but padding her real critique with a polite smile and feigned friendliness. Softening the blow with shallow appreciation for the stupidest parts of sarah's wellness week was a stupid and hollow tactic.

I think this is part of the turf of being a fellow creator, you can't really afford to piss your competition/contemporaries off too much. I know Sarah is not even remotely in the same league as Abbey, but I've seen a lot of influencers do this sort of thing where they'll cash in on a wave of dissastisfaction, but only as much as it benefits them, without really putting their weight begind the issue. If they did that they'd have to have actual scruples and values, which lets be honest, doesn't gel too well with preying on people's minds and monetizing their dissatisfaction.

What I mean to say is, she made the video because a lot of disgruntled people sent it to her. So she saw an opportunity for $$$ for herself, in calling Sarah out. But she wont call Sarah out loudly enough because that's detrimental in the long run.

Theyre all cut from the same cloth if you ask me.
Influenza culture as a whole needs to die.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think we can expect a more in-depth call out video from a bigger youtuber about Sarah soon! (There are already multiple comments suggesting her)
I really hope she is going to get called out more.

(I had to re attach the pictures also the one liked comment praising her was an error LOL)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
2 call-outs in one day on other big channels:

Stephanie Lange (I like her, she actually seems to keep it real) asked on her community page for suggestions of toxic fitness influencers. Sarah’s got quite a few mentions already:
2921079C-ED38-4856-A0DE-4C3BA227BF26.jpeg

EDIT: great minds @✨Social media break✨

• Heart
Reactions: 25
2 call-outs in one day on other big channels:

Stephanie Lange (I like her, she actually seems to keep it real) asked on her community page for suggestions of toxic fitness influencers. Sarah’s got quite a few mentions already:
View attachment 1598848

EDIT: great minds @✨Social media break✨
Haha!! I normally don't post here and just read, but it made me so happy to see it, because she truly is a respected youtuber and applauded by many for calling out influencers and helping people find back to reality. I would love for her to talk about SD.

Reactions: 18
Why is she so proud of not showering?!
Getting super sweaty at the gym and then going to work is gross for your employees, they don't want to smell you.
And yes babies take up a lot of time but surely she could dive into the shower for 2 minutes before going to the warehouse.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I thought Abbey made some important points, but nearly not as vehemently or forcefully as needed.
She is ultimately a youtube creator too, and I think she always plays this dual role of calling whats wrong out, but padding her real critique with a polite smile and feigned friendliness. Softening the blow with shallow appreciation for the stupidest parts of sarah's wellness week was a stupid and hollow tactic.

I think this is part of the turf of being a fellow creator, you can't really afford to piss your competition/contemporaries off too much. I know Sarah is not even remotely in the same league as Abbey, but I've seen a lot of influencers do this sort of thing where they'll cash in on a wave of dissastisfaction, but only as much as it benefits them, without really putting their weight begind the issue. If they did that they'd have to have actual scruples and values, which lets be honest, doesn't gel too well with preying on people's minds and monetizing their dissatisfaction.

What I mean to say is, she made the video because a lot of disgruntled people sent it to her. So she saw an opportunity for $$$ for herself, in calling Sarah out. But she wont call Sarah out loudly enough because that's detrimental in the long run.

Theyre all cut from the same cloth if you ask me.
Influenza culture as a whole needs to die.
Thank you for saying this 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Abbey Sharp is YouTube’s Switzerland - she’ll talk about a ‘problem’ enough to get views but not enough to truly stand for something. They’re all the same.

Reactions: 34
Getting super sweaty at the gym and then going to work is gross for your employees, they don't want to smell you.
And yes babies take up a lot of time but surely she could dive into the shower for 2 minutes before going to the warehouse.
Do you think she gets infections? Like fungal infections or UTIs? At the very least all her bits must smell absolutely rank. Combine that with squeezing into too small Lycra and I truly feel for her staff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Not showering after a huge sweaty workout has always been her thing. It’s been a theme throughout her channel, from her earliest videos there’s footage of her going to the gym and then talking about how she hasn’t showered.

It’s not a having kids thing or a time management thing, it’s a lack of hygiene thing. Remember she even had the hashtag “grub life” going because of how frequently should would do a super sweaty workout and then not shower. She would even spend all day in the same workout clothes 🤢🤢

Seems like a recipe for guaranteed thrush at the very least. Sitting around in tight, damp clothes is not good for vaginal health. Agree with the other person, her vag must stink ew

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.