Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that literally as she was saying 3.5 is her fave age he handed her a stick and she rolled her eyes at him lol doesn’t really look like you’re enjoying yourself 😂
I hate how sis never pays attention to where F is when she walks and stories. Far out who consistently walks with their small child behind them and not even a spare hand to grab him if he gets into trouble. Just put the phone down and watch your children, you'll always find time bore us all to death later

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1605367Stories this morning… all just complaints and excuses…
“I love having a 3.5 year old, it’s my favourite age so far, BUT…”
“I love being a mum BUT…”
“I love being able to work from home BUT…”
“I have so many fun video ideas BUT…”
0AC4DB5D-E922-46E0-AE9E-5D371554CD12.jpeg
Guys, I think she just replied to me 😂 she’s fast.
I’m sure people would much rather her children weren’t ‘content’ (like she said they wouldn’t be). She’s choosing over-sharing and complaining over her children’s privacy and safety. She doesn’t HAVE to post her children.

She acts like she owes it to everybody to complain, otherwise people might think she has it easy (which compared to most people, she does).
Why does she think she has to make every aspect of motherhood look extremely challenging but wants everyone to think she achieved her body eating normally and working out 4 times a week? Why does she post highly edited and highly posed photos? Why does she still use filters? Sarah is only ‘authentic’ when she thinks it benefits her. She’s a poor mum who has it SO hard BUT she’s also PERFECT and we should be amazed. How does she do it all?!

Reactions: 32
Seeing as you read here Sarah please be more careful with showing other kids in your swimming class stories. You never know what their situation is and it’s dangerous to put their faces online at all let alone with their current location.

for context so you don’t see this as hate. My siblings couldn’t be in school photos or have any online presence cause our dad would stalk them and then show up. He used other peoples online posts to find where they were. You can be putting them in danager without knowing. So okay you make the decision to put fox online but you can’t do that for other kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
87321DCA-3B14-492A-BA9D-7812CC3A8618.jpeg
Ew. I would judge anyone hard, and probably actually covertly laugh out loud at them, if I saw them in public like this: Head to toe in beige, face full of fillers with fried bottle blonde straw for hair poking out, pushing a $2k pram, and ignoring their children whilst proclaiming loudly to the phone they have held out in front of their face (with toe claw fingers) how difficult life is.

I maintain my position in an earlier post that Sarah has entered her ugly era (and it’s hilarious).

Even if I didn’t know who Sarah was I’d see her and instantly spare a silent thought for those who have to tolerate her. Because she just looks like such hard work to be around.

She’s become the kind of spectacle that I’d see while people watching in a cafe and whisper to my husband ‘ahaha look at Mrs Days of our Lives over there’ 🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
In all honesty, I never thought Sarah was attractive by society’s warped standards but she was young, enthusiastic and had a great energy. Now, her personality and exploits have made her downright unattractive in every sense

Reactions: 36
There's a lot to unpack with this image: the unmelted cheese, the tomato puree in a bowl, the chunky pink salt in a bowl, the fact it's a baked dish instead of fried...

But all of that pales in comparision to the fact it's been photographed on her bathroom floor, with the black, mouldy grouting on full show 🤢 For the love of God what's wrong with the worktop?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
There's a lot to unpack with this image: the unmelted cheese, the tomato puree in a bowl, the chunky pink salt in a bowl, the fact it's a baked dish instead of fried...

But all of that pales in comparision to the fact it's been photographed on her bathroom floor, with the black, mouldy grouting on full show 🤢 For the love of God what's wrong with the worktop?
Holy bleeping tit hahahaha YUCK 🤮
so much attention to detail ✨

also. who the duck needs a “recipe” for a bacon and egg roll 😂😂😂 who is paying for this rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Is she going to let her 3.5 year old son nap forever? She should have done/be doing transition to no naps by now. Probs in the 2 hard basket.
kid will be napping starting school.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is she going to let her 3.5 year old son nap forever? She should have done/be doing transition to no naps by now. Probs in the 2 hard basket.
kid will be napping starting school.
Some children still nap at the ages of 3 and 4. Not the majority, but yes it's normal for some children at that age to need a nap.

Reactions: 14
What the actual duck has she done to her face???
View attachment 1605430View attachment 1605431
Apart from the obvious work she's had done (teeth, lips, cheeks and defs something up with her nose) I think the most noticeable change is the total and absolute life being sucked out of her due to a lack of nourishment. Her eyebrows have all but disappeared, her hair is scraggly short and lacklustre, her eyes have no spark at all, her skin has aged heaps and in general she looks hollow. But the truth isnt too far from what she is beginning to look like nowadays. She IS hollow inside. Not much of a heart, no empathy, no sensitivity, no capacity to be a human being who can relate to other human beings, not much else but a gaping void in her heart that she keeps trying to fill with this unenting self centred lazy content mill and expensive or gifted things, not much happening in her skull between her ears either.

I havent hopped over on her socials in over 10 days now, so no stories or posts, but today this picture of her beige filtered look struck me as the epitome of empty. I'm with whoever said she has entered her ugly era. And I dont mean her appearance or aesthetics, I mean her entire personality -- she is empty and ugly on the inside. So that's what's showing on the outside.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
“I’m just a mum, that’s my life at the moment”

sorry to tell you, that’s your life forever
remember the pathetic “used to be dads” father day thing kurt did. well, i suppose sarah would call herself a “used to be mum” if both her children passed away at some point. she’s ridiculous

Reactions: 16
I'm with whoever said she has entered her ugly era. And I dont mean her appearance or aesthetics, I mean her entire personality -- she is empty and ugly on the inside. So that's what's showing on the outside.
We’ve made the comparison before, but it brings this to mind (Sarah wouldn’t even know the nostalgic reference since her idea of ‘reading’, especially to children, is frantically flipping through a coffee table book).

Someone with better photoshop skills than I could surely replicate (with the comparison pic being someone authentic she tries to copy, lol)

AF765B39-E5B2-4384-9317-E0113F824EB8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

I’d like to know how you can create a “recipe” for a bacon and egg roll. Does the name not give it away?
bacon+egg+roll: recipe????

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’d like to know how you can create a “recipe” for a bacon and egg roll. Does the name not give it away?
bacon+egg+roll: recipe????
Sarah provides the perfect way to kill the joy out of everything fun. that's the recipe. A recipe for a killjoy version of all your favourite things to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Also what’s with the knife and fork? You usually don’t eat a roll with a knife and fork. EVERYTHING she does is all about the “look.” She’s very good at making things aesthetically pleasing (note I’m not saying her food is aesthetically pleasing but more so how she shoots it) she should harness her talent and find a job doing this. A wholesome job like shooting images for a magazine. She’s made her millions extorting people, it’s sucked the life out of her, her husband, her children will be next. Now it’s time to get off social media and humbly come back down to earth.
P.S DYING that you can see her disgusting grout in the pictures. That is absolutely foul 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.