Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not showering after a huge sweaty workout has always been her thing. It’s been a theme throughout her channel, from her earliest videos there’s footage of her going to the gym and then talking about how she hasn’t showered.

It’s not a having kids thing or a time management thing, it’s a lack of hygiene thing. Remember she even had the hashtag “grub life” going because of how frequently should would do a super sweaty workout and then not shower. She would even spend all day in the same workout clothes 🤢🤢

Seems like a recipe for guaranteed thrush at the very least. Sitting around in tight, damp clothes is not good for vaginal health. Agree with the other person, her vag must stink ew
Atleast that was when she didn't leave the house! Now she's going into the office and inflicting her stank onto her staff. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah, it’s actually making money off her gullible fans.
Unfortunately this wasn’t as brutal as it should have been.
I've found that I reoccurring issue that I have with Abbey Sharp is that she never seems to do in-depth research on the people or topics that she's covering. I get that she typically analyzes one video/a handful of videos and is clear about that, but it also makes her opinions on things come across as wishy-washy or uninformed to me.

I think that if you're going to build yourself on being a certified professional and using that to analyze something, you can't really take the neutral approach. For better or worse, her credentials lead the viewer to feel that the information that they are being given is objective, even if they know this isn't the case. She has strong opinions about things that come from her own bias/time in the anti-diet community, and this has led to her having to make retractions on certain videos on the past, yet when it come to people like Sarah, she never takes a hard stance.

Why is she so proud of not showering?!
Getting super sweaty at the gym and then going to work is gross for your employees, they don't want to smell you.
And yes babies take up a lot of time but surely she could dive into the shower for 2 minutes before going to the warehouse.
This is what always makes me laugh about the whole "i'm a MUM! i can't wash my hair!!!!!" Girl, you have been bragging about #grublife since the beginning of your channel.

Edit: Sorry, caught up and realized this was just mentioned.

Reactions: 26
Does anyone know what happened to Abby? I may have missed it! I haven’t seen her in any of her stories or photos for ages?!

Reactions: 4
This is petty but whatever - does Sezzy go to the nail salon and deliberately pick the worst colour they have there? Ogre green, Sunne barf or neon yellows/ orange.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does anyone know what happened to Abby? I may have missed it! I haven’t seen her in any of her stories or photos for ages?!
Abby is the the background of some stories this morning- so she's still there, even if we barely ever see her

Reactions: 12
Abby is the the background of some stories this morning- so she's still there, even if we barely ever see her
And shaved down to the skin once again, because her owners fail to take care of her coat properly. BRUSH her, Sarah.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Do you think she gets infections? Like fungal infections or UTIs? At the very least all her bits must smell absolutely rank. Combine that with squeezing into too small Lycra and I truly feel for her staff.
It's literally such an easy way to get BV, and yes her tights are sooooo tight which would make her even more prone! If she really can't find time to shower (I find this unbelievable) finish your workout 2min early and take some wipes and a fresh pair of undies and shorts....easy. Better than wearing funky pants all day!

Reactions: 20
Noticed this on the red site, and realised nobody has mentioned it here. I don't listen to the podcast, but Im always LOLing at these transcripts, the titles, the descriptions when I see them posted here. Especially lately. I said some posts ago, this podcast has become a total vanity project to blow hot hair up their own asses. Except it might have worked if they actually had interesting lives worthy of interest. But theyre beyond average, so they need to have podcast episodes like this one, where Sarah straight up likes through her teeth and exposes her serious delusions of grandeur, AND takes every opportunity she can get to run her husband (who is the one that actually seems to be running the show now) down.

The complete lack of strategy or content planning of any sort with this project is astounding. It's actually now at the point where it's exposing her own hollow image built entirely on made up lies. I know we keep saying this podcast needs to be cancelled, but I think the longer they keep going, the more they'll expose themselves because they have nothing else to offer.

The biggest LOL in this is her literally saying, "I'm still working full time"
Babe, you have NEVER worked full time. You wouldn't know full time work if it smacked you in your privileged, botoxed, fillered face.
Get the duck out of here with your lies.

el71iz4yolp91-2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Noticed this on the red site, and realised nobody has mentioned it here. I don't listen to the podcast, but Im always LOLing at these transcripts, the titles, the descriptions when I see them posted here. Especially lately. I said some posts ago, this podcast has become a total vanity project to blow hot hair up their own asses. Except it might have worked if they actually had interesting lives worthy of interest. But theyre beyond average, so they need to have podcast episodes like this one, where Sarah straight up likes through her teeth and exposes her serious delusions of grandeur, AND takes every opportunity she can get to run her husband (who is the one that actually seems to be running the show now) down.

The complete lack of strategy or content planning of any sort with this project is astounding. It's actually now at the point where it's exposing her own hollow image built entirely on made up lies. I know we keep saying this podcast needs to be cancelled, but I think the longer they keep going, the more they'll expose themselves because they have nothing else to offer.

Babe, you have NEVER worked full time. You wouldn't know full time work if it smacked you in your privileged, botoxed, fillered face.

View attachment 1601148
In other words she jealous legitimate brands want to work with Kurt because he has some level of skill and talent in what he does while she refuses any form of self development, qualification or training and would prefer to sulk at home even though she could hire help and actually have some purpose in life. Going to be interesting times seeing this gap widen between them, as his professional life takes off and she is left behind with outdated ideas and zero ability.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just going back a couple of days...did she honestly have to post this on her page? Seriously?! Poor child.
she wants a round of applause for changing her own baby's nappy. Go sarah, you're really the mother of the year. Makkapakaa should be grateful to have you

Reactions: 33

View attachment 1601148
She literally would work max 10 hours a week on her “companies” and that’s being generous.
I’d love to see her work a full 40 hour week like the rest of us full timer mums, she would crumble on day 2

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The outfit she's wearing today to the wedding, weird! I'd love to see her photographed amongst the other wedding guests. It's definitely not spring wedding vibes lol! It's more underground dive bar on a Saturday night vibes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The outfit she's wearing today to the wedding, weird! I'd love to see her photographed amongst the other wedding guests. It's definitely not spring wedding vibes lol! It's more underground dive bar on a Saturday night vibes 🤣
I came here to say the exact same thing! The dress could maybe pass with some strappy heels or her hair out in waves (although don’t think it’s long enough). The boots and blazer just make it super Melbourne grungey bar vibes, definitely not wedding attire 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 37
Patiently waiting for the outfit slandering 😇
Because what in the god honest duck is she wearing X

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I came here to say the exact same thing! The dress could maybe pass with some strappy heels or her hair out in waves (although don’t think it’s long enough). The boots and blazer just make it super Melbourne grungey bar vibes, definitely not wedding attire 🤦🏼‍♀️
Can someone please post a pic for those of us blocked so that we can all revel in the absurdity?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.